KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mew-Two Vs. KOS-MOS

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
KOS-MOS 2 50.00%
Mew-Two 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mew-Two Vs. KOS-MOS
Started by: Sandai Kitetsu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Mew-Two Vs. KOS-MOS

(please log in to view the image)

| Sex: Female |
| Eyes: Red/Blue |
| Hair: Blue |
| Height: 5'6" |
| Weight: 203 lbs |
\ Birthplace: N/A |
\ |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"Kosmos Obey Strategic Multiple Operation Systems," Project KP-X, Serial Number
00-00-00-00-1. She is the current project Shion is working on. She can be seen
in Mizrahi's Y-data, so he must have some part in her creation. Kevin headed up
her development until his (supposed) death.

KOS-MOS has significant powers believed to be superior to all other party members. In addition to superhuman strength and speed, her body is formed from some sort of highly advanced nanomachines that allows her to morph parts of her body (specifically her arms) into various energy projectile and melee weapons. Her body is also able to self-repair and is very durable though not indestructible, and she is also protected by a force-shield. She also possesses the ability to summon weapons such as the F-GSHOT chainguns and her famous F-SCYTHE and equipment from another location via a form of teleportation. She also has a long-range sensory array, the D.S.S.S. system and CPU that exceeds even those possessed by Observational Realians.

She also possesses a Hilbert Effect projector whose power is thousands of times greater than that achieved by even the largest spaceships.

KOS-MOS possesses several black box components left behind by Kevin Winnicot. Each of these black box features are found in each of her skeletons, version 1, version 2, version 3, and version 4. One of these "black boxes" is her potent X-BUSTER weapon, a powerful burst of energy beams from her abdomen that absorb the Gnosis. Other black box components are related to her "simulated personality" OS and her self-awareness which is more in fact Mary Magdalene resting inside of her. KOS-MOS also has some form of energy manipulation tied to the Zohar. The Red Testament, Kevin Winnicot, claimed that KOS-MOS's power came from "U-DO using the Zohar as a door."

KOS-MOS has another weapon system called the Tertiary Weapon System, which is seen periodically throughout the series. They consist of a set of energy wings, a pair of energy cannons and other attachments meant to be fitted onto her. The wings and cannons are part of a Phase Transference Cannon. While wearing this gear she is shown in a premonition flying through space at sub-light speed and then confronting U-DO above an unknown planet. The exchange that follows destroys several galaxies. The "Third Armament" as its also known makes a real-time appearance in Episode II on the Ω System. KOS-MOS uses this equipment to protect Shion and the party from U-DO. In Episode 3, KOS-MOS uses the tertiary weapon system to penetrate the barrier that surrounded Rennes-Les-Chateua in order to help the Elsa crew. The Tertiary Weapon System is really only compatible with her Version 2 and Version 3 skeletons.

While she is programmed to protect Vector personnel unconditionally, her highest priority is to protect Shion specifically. As seen early in Episode I, she has the capacity to ignore Shion's orders if Kevin (the Red Testament)'s order supersede them. However, in Episode III, after KOS-MOS is destroyed by T-elos and rebuilt she acknowledges Shion and Allen as her creators and ignores Kevin's orders. She is rebuilt with some of the Professor's Erde Kaiser technology, which makes her much more powerful than before.

Last edited by Classic NES on Jul 26th, 2007 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:14 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know who wins this dude. This is massive spite.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:16 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ok...according to Blaxican Mewtwo can teleport to another dimension.

What will he accomplish with this? Battlefield remove himself to instantly give KOS-MOS the win? Smartest thing to do...but he won't be getting out of KOS-MOS's way that easy. KOS-MOS uses the Hilbert Effect to bring Mewtwo back and then proceeds to curbstomp him.

I don't think Mewtwo can telepathically manipulate KOS-MOS. She's an android. I also doubt Mewtwo can generate enough force with his telekinesis to destroy her skull/body. KOS-MOS version 4 did survive a dimension's destruction.

With Dinah(an equipment designed for KOS-MOS) KOS-MOS can enter Hyperspace--faster than light speed. She does not even need Dinah; KOS-MOS can travel at sub-light speeds under her own power with the Tertiary Weapon system.

Hand 2 Hand KOS-MOS has vast super human strength, endurance and unlimited stamina.

Mewtwo loses this.

Yes...the very foundations of the Games Vs Forum are shaking for Mewtwo has lost his undefeated streak.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 26th, 2007 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:22 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why post all of that? No one truly believes KOSMOS would lose.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:24 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Because I'm her slave.

Happy!?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:26 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Teleporting to another dimension doesn't equal a loss, especially if it's the only way to avoid an attack.Plus, Ashtar never stated that ring out is an option. He didn't even state location. And his telepathy has destroyed androids as well as droids on many occasions. Also, I don't understand what the Hilbert effect actually is. Can someone explain it? And his telekinesis doesn't require brute strength, like you can think. It can effect his enemies on a molecular level, so he could just brake her down. As far as I can see Mew-Two just kills her the same way he kills Shadow. Skull explosion FTW.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:26 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's funny is he doesn't kill Shadow, and KOSMOS could just blow up the galaxy to kill him.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:28 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Plus, Ashtar never stated that ring out is an option. He didn't even state location.

There fighting in Chaos Realm.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:29 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He could teleport to another galaxy erm Mew-Two can live in a vacuum.

Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
There fighinting in Chaos Realm.

I dunno what what is.

Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

He could teleport to another galaxy erm Mew-Two can live in a vacuum.

Since when did his teleportation have all this range, when has he done all this? erm

Last edited by Classic NES on Jul 26th, 2007 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:31 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah BH where the hell are you gettin all this from?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:32 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Teleporting to another dimension doesn't equal a loss, especially if it's the only way to avoid an attack.Plus, Ashtar never stated that ring out is an option. He didn't even state location. And his telepathy has destroyed androids as well as droids on many occasions. Also, I don't understand what the Hilbert effect actually is. Can someone explain it?

True. Ashtar didn't gave any specifics, but I think he didn't because it's obvious who wins this.

In any case the Hilbert Effect is a device KOS-MOS has that enables her to summon the G-nosis to her dimension in order to fight them. The G-nosis exist in a higher plane dimension.

KOS-MOS is not your every day android. I am sure even you realize this Blaxican.

And his telekinesis doesn't require brute strength, like you can think. It can effect his enemies on a molecular level, so he could just brake her down. As far as I can see Mew-Two just kills her the same way he kills Shadow. Skull explosion FTW.

She survived a dimension's destruction. Do you honestly believe Mewtwo is capable of outputting that much damage?

And even if he did he still has to deal with KOS-MOS blitzing the crap out of him with her superior speed and reaction time.

Do note I am not even mentioning KOS-MOS Tertiary Weapon system nor the Phase Transfer Canon.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:33 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yeah BH where the hell are you gettin all this from?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:34 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He teleported to another dimension in one of the books, and it's also stated that he can teleport as far as his mind can think it, or some crap like that. I'll look for the book. I'm sure it's still in a box in my garage somewhere, probably with my old toys or something...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:36 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

He teleported to another dimension in one of the books, and it's also stated that he can teleport as far as his mind can think it, or some crap like that. I'll look for the book. I'm sure it's still in a box in my garage somewhere, probably with my old toys or something...

Please do, and please verify it being canon because if Mew-Two was so strong why did he get captured by Team Rocket.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:37 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you pull this crap all out of the books? I thot those were noncanon to the games.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:38 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

He can't match the power of Team Rocket's one liners & posing

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:39 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No he means in the second Mewtwo movie he was captured by two robots made by Giovanni.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:39 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
True. Ashtar didn't gave any specifics, but I think he didn't because it's obvious who wins this.

So this was an attempted spite thread?

quote:
In any case the Hilbert Effect is a device KOS-MOS has that enables her to summon the G-nosis to her dimension in order to fight them. The G-nosis exist in a higher plane dimension.

I dunno what the G-nosis is either. I've never heard of this game, or KOS-MOS until you started bringing her up.

quote:

She survived a dimension's destruction. Do you honestly believe Mewtwo is capable of outputting that much damage?

KOS-MOS is not your every day android. I am sure even you realize this Blaxican.

If she's made out of matter he can break it down. Simple.

quote:
And even if he did he still has to deal with KOS-MOS blitzing the crap out of him with her superior speed and reaction time.

So far all you've said is with this suit or whatever she moved to another area at sub-light speeds. How does this work? Is it like in Star Wars? In Star Wars the ships could accelerate to Lightspeed but once in Lightspeed could not fire any of there weapons or anything. Has the games actually shown her fight at sub-light speeds?

quote:
Do note I am not even mentioning KOS-MOS Tertiary Weapon system nor the Phase Transfer Canon.

Please don't. I'ma lready confused. She has too many things.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:41 PM