KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Anti-form versus Nemesis

Anti-form versus Nemesis
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Anti-form versus Nemesis

Sora and co land upon the ravaged world of Resident evil and encounter Umbrellas Bio-weapon Nemesis , a glitch in it's programming turns his 'kill' parameters from busty women in miniskirts and screaming cowards to spiky haired kids with big floppy shoes.

Subsequently Sora attempts to 'Drive' only to transform into Anti-Form !

Stipulations : Unlimited drive , Nemesis has his rocket launcher , No CIS , No PIS.

Who wins ?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:16 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Sora would be way to fast for Nemisis to land a clear shot on, and Sora's power in anti-form would take Nemisis with relative ease.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:24 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anti-Sora FTW

This shows some of Anti-Form. The neat thing about Final Mix II is that you can play as Sora in his KH1 outfit and use his old abilities such as Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok, etc.; E.S. Night is pretty much the hardest opponent in the game.
---

I lol'd @ 4:26

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 02:39 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

if you watch the video that has normal Sora fighting Roxas, Sora has a crown on head. Also, I wanna see more Roxas threads.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 02:46 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know why Sora has a crown on his head.

Edit: Also I meant Knight not Night in my previous post.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 05:43 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I'ts somethimg of a glitch since thier using Action Replay Max.

And I Know you're saying Knight, in other forums they say E.S means Egnigmatic Soldier Knight or something like that.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:14 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah...did you see the full secret trailer yet?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:15 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Yeah, I don't know if that Bald mage has some secret to All of those Keyblades if he is able to do stuff like that. And I'm really hoping that we can play as those characters in the trailer.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:20 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope so too.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:27 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

What I would do to smack Sora with Aqua.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:50 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anti Sora is far too fast and powerful for Nemesis too handle.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:31 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
What I would do to smack Sora with Aqua.
Wtf?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:36 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

The Blue-Haired girl in the full secret trailer, I wanna smack Sora with her and then pimp her.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:53 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know who she is. cool

I just LOL'D because you said you wanted to smack Sora with her.

I'll pimp Namine then...and Kairi...Kairi too...

Oh, and Megara...and Ariel...and Elizabeth Swan...and Jane Porter...and Belle...and Jasmin...

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Aug 22nd, 2007 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:55 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Who's Megara?

And what about pimping Aqua?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:57 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

This hot chick from Disney's Hercules.

Alright, you can have Aqua.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:03 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Oh, I got Megara comfused with Margera.

And thanks for giving me Aqua!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:08 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Anti Sora is far too fast and powerful for Nemesis too handle.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:07 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
I'ts somethimg of a glitch since thier using Action Replay Max.

And I Know you're saying Knight, in other forums they say E.S means Egnigmatic Soldier Knight or something like that.

He's called Terra.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 12:20 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Oh yeah! He was the one with the cool name!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 04:06 PM