KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » street fighter vs teken

street fighter vs teken
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

street fighter vs teken

teken will lose

and we all know that even the highset of teken can not compete with the best of even close to the best of street fighter

i know this had been made beofre but im seting different rules. they all fight in an island. shin gouki blows up the island with a punch and POW there goes all of the teken characters laughing out loud

i go with street fighter on this easy

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 07:49 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you really want me to report you again?

I'm being genervous here 'cause I seriously would be very glad if you were banned for a while.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 07:52 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

shin_gear, you had best get serious. Lana might be on the verge of banning you for good.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 07:58 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

wait, so what reason would you have exactly?

spite? if so against who, teken or street fighter?

or are you going to accuse me of mocking again when its a fact i could act however way i want to on the boards, as long as i dont break any rules.

i actually thought for a while that you were a judge sock.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:00 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not a sock of anyone. I'm a person who realized, along with the mod and V2D, you're being a childish person.

It seems like everyone but you understands you're doing something wrong.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:02 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

acting childish is against the rules now, my bad. ill make sure that i read the rules carefully again despite that ive done so in the last minute.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:05 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

These SF/Tekken threads should br kept under control. I haven't seen any other threads in a couple of days. Yeah it may be good, but when it gets overused, and mocked, Flame war starting, it needs to be kept under control or stopped.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:09 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Technically Gear, you're pretty much trolling. Anyway, SF>Tekken IMHO.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:11 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

A lot of both games' casts are fodder. Akuma, Oro and Bison will take out the nobody Tekken fighters like Marshal Law and Genyru. The Devils will obliterate Sean and Dan and the like.

It only comes down to the top tiers and SF's top tiers have better feats.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:12 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

simplest thing that people need to do is just ignore or disagree with what they read and think is untrue to them, not b*tch and call spite or request the person to get banned for their opinions.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Technically Gear, you're pretty much trolling.
because i generally support tekken more than i do street fighter...or do you have another reason?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:13 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Hachi, Jinpacho, Kaz, Jin, Paul, Hwoarang

Ryu, Ken, Akuma,

I forgot the others.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:14 PM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

SF's Top Tiers:

Oro, Akuma, Ryu, SFA3 Bison.

Tekken's Top Tiers:
Jin, Heihachi, Jinpachi, Ogre, Kazuya.

Then comes everyone else.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:16 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Hm, DOA, KOF, and SSB characters come and kill them all.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:18 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
Hachi, Jinpacho, Kaz, Jin, Paul, Hwoarang

Ryu, Ken, Akuma,

I forgot the others.
now i wonder, why cant there be a post like that in my thread?

you clearly see this person disregard the post that shows bias or whatever he may think is bs. he's the kind of person who doesnt report people who make topics that he thinks is "spite" or one-sided unless it's clearly obvious. he isn't the kind of person who tells someone he's trolling for saying things that are actually on topic and relative to the thread . whats even more retarded is the person accusing of trolling is the dumbshit who's spamming the thread with off-topic posts.

anyway as for the topic, street fighter wins in a curbstomp. please dont ban me oh priest of tekken.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Aug 27th, 2007 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:20 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I don't know what you said.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:26 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

nvm...people just should pretend they don't see posts that they want to throw tantrums against.

Again, SF > TEKEN and that's my opinion right now so all of you...live with it

~shin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:29 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Tell me what you mean. I'm in a killing mood right now. TELL ME.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:31 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_gear
People just should pretend they don't see posts that they want to throw tantrums against.
That's what I mean...I pretty much condensed all that I've said in that one last clear easy-to-understand statement.

SF>TEKKEN imho

shin gouki is low to mid dragonball z level

he can destroy a island with a punch

not even yamcha or tien can do that!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:35 PM
SpadeKing

Originally posted by shin_gear
now i wonder, why cant there be a post like that in my thread?

you clearly see this person disregard the post that shows bias or whatever he may think is bs. he's the kind of person who doesnt report people who make topics that he thinks is "spite" or one-sided unless it's clearly obvious. he isn't the kind of person who tells someone he's trolling for saying things that are actually on topic and relative to the thread . whats even more retarded is the person accusing of trolling is the dumbshit who's spamming the thread with off-topic posts.

anyway as for the topic, street fighter wins in a curbstomp. please dont ban me oh priest of tekken.

you know that post most likely just earned you a warning [sm]ermm[sm]

I guess the street fighters would win this

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:35 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

because it probably instigated someone...but I guess it's because of the reference to "dumbshits".

Well, I was instigated anyway.

Oh yeah, street fighters wins this fight. thats for sure.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 08:38 PM