KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Nightmare runs the Cowgirl gauntlet!

Nightmare runs the Cowgirl gauntlet!
Started by: C. C. Cowgirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Love Nightmare runs the Cowgirl gauntlet!

At his prime
(please log in to view the image)

Short rest and no healing of wounds raver

The setting is a random mountain chain where one foe arrives one to two minutes after another one falls!

1st foe; 200 average swordsmen! [All at once]

2nd foe; Ryu Hayabusa [DoA]!

3rd foe; 100 average pikemen! [All at once]

4th foe; Hayate [DoA]

5th foe; 25 average knights [All at once]

6th foe; Ayane [DoA]

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:23 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He loses at Gouki.

Though there's a chance that he will go down to Ryu Hayaboozitup.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:28 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Gouki?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:29 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nightmare solos this...depending on what weapon Hayabusa gets, since he's the biggest and only thread really, IMO. With the Plasma Saber MK.II or Dark Dragon Blade, he has a greater victory chance than Nightmare does. An average fight involving Ryu though would involve him using the regular Dragon Sword. At his prime Nightmare should win over him in that case.

Man I thought I was going to see Sephiroth or Dante in this gauntlet.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:29 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

But Nightmare has such a big ass sword..

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:31 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You will see very little Dante in future Cowgirl gauntlets stick out tongue I know nothing of that guy no expression

I suspected Nightmare to go down at 5 due exhaustion, but if he kept his energy up he would pull it trough roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:32 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Dark Dragon Blade is also a BIG ASS SWORD. Anyone wielding it turns into the Devil Incarnate who...is much more powerful than Nightmare.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Nightmare can clear it.

Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
The Dark Dragon Blade is also a BIG ASS SWORD. Anyone wielding it turns into the Devil Incarnate who...is much more powerful than Nightmare.

At his prime, Nightmare can possess the strength of thousands of souls and use them as his own strength, right? big grin

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:33 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

So he'll be able to counter that.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:41 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Just asking stick out tongue

I know Nightmare is powerful but I know Ryu has quite high potentials in this fight too

At least according to fanboys at my old forum stick out tongue

I consider Nightmare one of the more powerful characters that have ever walked the world of Fighting Games raver

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:45 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
At his prime, Nightmare can possess the strength of thousands of souls and use them as his own strength, right? big grin
Yep. SCIII Intro:

---

The Devil Incarnate

You may be wondering why I posted videos of the D.I., well it's because anyone wielding the Dark Dragon Blade manifests into the Devil Incarnate himself. I'm still assuming that Ryu gets the Dragon Sword and nothing else, which is why I think Nightmare would beat him in that case with some effort.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Sep 8th, 2007 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:49 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Can't the souls Nightmare absorbed counter the effect?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:50 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I heart that intro love

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:53 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Can't the souls Nightmare absorbed counter the effect?
What effect?

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I heart that intro love
Me tooz

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:55 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

The effect of the Dark Dragon Blade?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 12:00 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

The devil incarnation I guess stick out tongue

I believe he could yes

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 12:01 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
The effect of the Dark Dragon Blade?
Wtf?

The effect of the Dark Dragon Blade is that it turns the possessor into the D.E.V.I.L. I.N.C.A.R.N.A.T.E. Watch the two videos I posted.

If you mean can it counter its power the same way as the True Dragon Sword can, no. It however is comparable in terms of power but it can't counter it with an opposite type of force, particularly spiritual power which there's an unfathomable amount within the True Dragon Sword.

Ever since I played both games, which was in 2005 I've always thought that the DDB and Soul Edge were equal in terms of power. They have weaker states and prime levels which are relatively equal, IMO.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 12:14 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Oh. NM is really gonna have to work if Ryu has the DDB.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 12:21 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah...as I see it:

1. Ryu with downgraded DDB(when Vigoor Emperor had it, as shown in the first video) is about equal to Nightmare with incomplete Soul Edge...

2. Ryu with fully powered DDB(when Murai had it, as shown in the second video which points out that the DDB reached its full power) = Nightmare with the completed Soul Edge.

Just my opinion...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 12:25 AM