KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Xemnas v.s. Solaris

Xemnas v.s. Solaris
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Xemnas v.s. Solaris

(please log in to view the image)

v.s.

(please log in to view the image)

Both are at thier prime.

Takes place in The Continental Between.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:18 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It took Riku and Sora to defeat Xemnas and Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver to take down Solaris.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:19 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Solaris crushes them.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:27 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Really?

I thought Xemnas' immense power in being able to create a world equals to that of Solaris.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:29 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Solaris fused the past, present, and future together into one.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:30 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Oh, forgot about that.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:43 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes but how does that measure in as a feet, ive seen his moves he uses to attack the hedgehogs and their a lame combination of lasers and meteors is his extent of combat power...also if he can do that, why were the hedgehogs immune?

although i agree, Solaris wins this since i dont see Xemnas as much of a threat to it lining up the hedgehogs are very powerful

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:46 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Solaris takes this in my opinion. Doing that is better than creating a new realm and planning on to destroy another, I think.

As for battling skills I'm not sure. I want to see a video of Solaris fighting.

And that's a crap pic of Xemnas. You should've used the one in the Xemnas respect thread.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Sep 26th, 2007 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:46 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
Solaris takes this in my opinion. Doing that is better than creating a new realm and planning on to destroy another, I think.
Something tells me this was a slight jab at Jedah. wink

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:50 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Here's the Solaris fight:
dUxUUUiREDA[/youtube]]

And whatever.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:53 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

aye thas the vid i watched

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:57 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Your thoughts from that vid?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:03 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

judging by the Vid ime not sure, Solaris launches meteors and lasers..nothing impressive and is beaten by the 3 hedgehogs which dont have abilities too infnite...my fault is i dont really know much on Xemnas

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:04 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Well, I agree that a bunch of meteors and lasers aren't gonna do that much to Xemnas, but it's likely that his feat of joining past, present, and future together is probably enough to put him on par with Xemnas.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:09 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Well, I agree that a bunch of meteors and lasers aren't gonna do that much to Xemnas, but it's likely that his feat of joining past, present, and future together is probably enough to put him on par with Xemnas.
It puts him above Xemnas. Remember, don't just use Solaris' feats, use Mephiles as well, as they are the same entity.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:11 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh but what does that mean, joining past, present and future, doesnt rly mean much does it if you think on it, it sounds an impressive feet..but whos past, present and future, what past present and future, it doesnt mean anything..wheras his overall powers in combat do since meteors and lasers are lame, what does Mephilies do?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:14 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Something tells me this was a slight jab at Jedah. wink
I was mentioning one of Xemnas's capabilities.

Anyway after watching that video I say Solaris takes this battle. He eats dimensions for lunch.

By the way what were those things Sonic and Shadow used to defeat Solaris, and I can't believe that this one person thinks Cloud can beat Sonic. laughing out loud

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:19 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

But in the vids he was just shootng lasers and meteors.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:32 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's hard to decide, I guess, but I think we should just go by capabilities...who knows what the fight would be like. Xemnas can do too much stuff in battle...like appear out of nowhere and pull you into wierd dimensions..

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:41 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

True.

But then again Solaris created his own time-space rift dimension, which took Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver to stop.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:04 PM