KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Vincent Valentine VS Ryu Hayabusa

Vincent Valentine VS Ryu Hayabusa
Started by: Dark Hadou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Hadou

Vincent Valentine VS Ryu Hayabusa

dont know if this has been done b4, nofing came up in search.

ok so its vincent vs ryu

discuss!

i know Vincent is very powerful but at d sametym i also know Ryu has alot of fans, which always helps.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:40 AM
Dark Hadou is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Hadou a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Hadou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vincent is powerful, but Ryu has fans. Oh wow. laughing

Anyway, this hasn't been made before, and since no stipulations have been given, in the following cases,

1. Vincent versus Hayabusa: I say Ryu wins that 5-6/10.

2. Chaos Vincent versus Hayabusa armed with any weapon and all ninpo: I state Vincent should definitely win that. I'm not so sure if Vincent as Chaos is evil. If so the True Dragon Sword would have a devastating effect on him if he were to get hit by it, despite Chaos' massive durability, damage soak and healing factor. Ninpo, shouldn't be that big of a threat to Chaos in my opinion. Hayabusa with the Dark Dragon Blade would technically involve Hayabusa with evil intent transforming into the Devil Incarnate as a result of the sword's seal being broken. In this case he would win. The reality that he doesn't become the Devil Incarnate in-game while the blade is in use is a false game mechanic, and the Ninja Gaiden introduction explains why.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 8th, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:30 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Although I'm sure that pretty much no thread involving Hayabusa states he gets the Dark Dragon Blade in his arsenal.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 01:02 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
Vincent is powerful, but Ryu has fans. Oh wow. laughing

Anyway, this hasn't been made before, and since no stipulations have been given, in the following cases,

1. Vincent versus Hayabusa: I say Ryu wins that 5-6/10.

2. Chaos Vincent versus Hayabusa armed with any weapon and all ninpo: I state Vincent should definitely win that. I'm not so sure if Vincent as Chaos is evil. If so the True Dragon Sword would have a devastating effect on him if he were to get hit by it, despite Chaos' massive durability, damage soak and healing factor. Ninpo, shouldn't be that big of a threat to Chaos in my opinion. Hayabusa with the Dark Dragon Blade would technically involve Hayabusa with evil intent transforming into the Devil Incarnate as a result of the sword's seal being broken. In this case he would win. The reality that he doesn't become the Devil Incarnate in-game while the blade is in use is a false game mechanic, and the Ninja Gaiden introduction explains why.

Chaos isn't evil.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:24 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was thinking so.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:30 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

But his goal is. :/ And what does that make him?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:32 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't he help the FF7 crew and save the Earth from Omega?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:34 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Wait, I may be thinking about Omega Weapon.....

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 04:09 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

Chaos vincent would win but without Chaos, Vicent would probably get decapitated relatively quickly.... Although i guess taht depends how far apart they start cause vincent is an uber marksmen and i think the fastest thing he Ryu can deflect is thrown ninja stars, not bullets

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:55 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Not really Ryu can deflect bullets. I hav seen him do it before. HE also shown he can dodge them as well. Not Regular Handgun bullets helicopter turret bullets While dodging missles. He has more than once shown bullets have little effectc aginst him

Chaos vincent. I dunno. I thought The TDS cuts down all and sepcialy those who have evil within themselves. But everyone has evil in them. Even Vincent. He definetky has his dark sides. So TDS shoot handle him. If not he does have The Dark Dragon Blade transforming him into the Devil incarnate

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 07:36 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
Not really Ryu can deflect bullets. I hav seen him do it before. HE also shown he can dodge them as well. Not Regular Handgun bullets helicopter turret bullets While dodging missles. He has more than once shown bullets have little effectc aginst him
Agreed. The guy is made to go up against multiple military soldiers armed with automatic rifles at once, can deflect the bullets from their guns all in a single moment with a katana. He can also defend against turret fire from a helicopter with said katana.

Chaos vincent. I dunno. I thought The TDS cuts down all
Lmao, loved that part.

and sepcialy those who have evil within themselves.
Since it holds immense spiritual power and is more effective the more evil the opponent is explains that much.

But everyone has evil in them. Even Vincent. He definetky has his dark sides.
Eh, true, but I don't think he's evil enough to lose against the TDS.

So TDS shoot handle him. If not he does have The Dark Dragon Blade transforming him into the Devil incarnate
I think the match is actually normal Vincent versus Hayabusa, in other words Vince armed with Cerberus and Ryu with the Dragon Sword, in which I think Ryu should win over Vincent slightly.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 08:21 PM
SHM

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Chaos vincent would win

I agree.

quote:
but without Chaos, Vincent would probably get decapitated relatively quickly....

I don't understand why some people think that Vincent is so weak. He have the experience of a Turk, have the super-abilities of FFVII characters(can super-jump and etc), have his other transformations, AND defeated ALL the Colored Tsviets(with exception of Argento of course).

He isn't THAT weak.

Last edited by SHM on Oct 8th, 2007 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 08:57 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vincent isn't weak, duh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 09:27 PM
Csdabest

Just Ryu Hayabusa is really strong and has a habit of slicing of other strong people's heads. Its not a downplay.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:30 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chaos was operating on speeds that involved him going so fast that he appeared to be thin beams of light against Weiss. Ryu'd have to work his ass off do get a decapitation in, and for some reason I don't think that would put Chaos down.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:01 PM
Hannibal-Lector

Originally posted by SHM
I agree.

I don't understand why some people think that Vincent is so weak. He have the experience of a Turk, have the super-abilities of FFVII characters(can super-jump and etc), have his other transformations, AND defeated ALL the Colored Tsviets(with exception of Argento of course).

He isn't THAT weak.

By no means do i consider Vincent weak (after all im a ff7 fan for 10 years now...) i do put into account his other transformations available in this fight and his AC + DOC showings (DOC probably being his best even without chaos) it would be a close fight, but i think if this is blood lusted Ryu takes majority if starting at a reasonably close distance

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:18 AM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Hannibal-Lector, did Cloud actually kiss Kadaj in FFVIIAC?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:23 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

No..... although there are a great deal of photoshop pictures from fan girls... although most include Reno

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:26 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Oh thank goodness.

You mean that Reno is gay?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:28 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

i dont mean ne of the characters are intended to be.... its just fantasies of fangirls photoshopping

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 12:34 AM