KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Illidan VS Cenarius

what will happen?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
illidan easily 0 0%
illidan hard fought battle 2 33.33%
Cenarius easily 4 66.67%
Cenarius hard fought battle 0 0%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Illidan VS Cenarius
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Illidan VS Cenarius

NO PISB

full powered and primed both of them

battle is set in Cenarius' forest, there are 10 trees around the area which is itself a grassy earthern plane

Illidan has his blades and all his usual powers and can fly for this battle

who wins?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:32 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Battle starts, the tree's turn into forces of nature, Roots and tree's form around Illidan, crushing him.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:44 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

if that isn't enough Cenarius will probably begin blasting him. Ore engage him

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:47 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
if that isn't enough Cenarius will probably begin blasting him. Ore engage him

Or Cenarius summons trees everywhere, then turns them into an army of forces of nature

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:50 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Should this not be quite even? Cenarius is strong but Illidan got flight stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:57 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cenarius yells "Nature will not abide your desecreation illidan" immediatley Illidan bursts forwards, Cenarius calls upon the roots, that burst through the earth, smothering the strugging figuire, the trees around them, transforming into Treants who come forth yet Illidan bursts with flames with immolate and blasts through the roots, he launches beams of flame from his eyes incinerating the treants and calls the spirits of Azzinoth through his blades, that further decimate tree spirits and treants as Cenarius summons them.

Cenarius calls forth further powers of nature, blasts of energy, Illidan with incredible speed dodges the blasts but is eventually hit, falls from the skies, enraged he is suddenly covered in shadows, the ground contaminated and corrupted beneath his burning hooves, the shadows pass and latch to his body, he is now demonically formed in shadows, "i will rule this place!" and he moves slamming into the demi-god, sending him to the floor. Cenarius' grove keeper arm flashes with green energy and he smashes demonic illidan over, the great battle contiues but Illidan is too fast, too strong in this form, shadow and flame radiating from him, burning all of Cenarius' natural forces that try to contend with the corruption

Soon the Demi-god falls tired to the ground, gripping the Earth he fought hard to protect, with what he has left of his energies he heals his body but he knows he cannot best Illidan, who now takes to the skies, the spirits of Azzinoth either side of the great demi-god. Cenarius looks sorrowfully at the ground and circles it with his hand and a young shrub grows from the ground, then blossoms. The last thing Cenarius hears are beams of shadow and flame striking his body and he feels the coldness, sending him into the Emerald dream.

Last edited by Burning thought on Oct 20th, 2007 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:59 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Burning thought
Cenarius yells "Nature will not abide your desecreation illidan" immediatley Illidan bursts forwards, Cenarius calls upon the roots, that burst through the earth, smothering the strugging figuire, the trees around them, transforming into Treants who come forth yet Illidan bursts with flames with immolate and blasts through the roots, he launches beams of flame from his eyes incinerating the treants and calls the spirits of Azzinoth through his blades, that further decimate tree spirits and treants as Cenarius summons them.

Cenarius calls forth further powers of nature, blasts of energy, Illidan with incredible speed dodges the blasts but is eventually hit, falls from the skies, enraged he is suddenly covered in shadows, the ground contaminated and corrupted beneath his burning hooves, the shadows pass and latch to his body, he is now demonically formed in shadows, "i will rule this place!" and he moves slamming into the demi-god, sending him to the floor. Cenarius' grove keeper arm flashes with green energy and he smashes demonic illidan over, the great battle contiues but Illidan is too fast, too strong in this form, shadow and flame radiating from him, burning all of Cenarius' natural forces that try to contend with the corruption

Soon the Demi-god falls tired to the ground, gripping the Earth he fought hard to protect, with what he has left of his energies he heals his body but he knows he cannot best Illidan, who now takes to the skies, the spirits of Azzinoth either side of the great demi-god. Cenarius looks sorrowfully at the ground and circles it with his hand and a small shrub grows from the ground, the last thing he hears are beams of shadow and flame striking his body and the coldness, sending him into the Emerald dream.

Illidan slamming Cenarius to the floor? you seen the size difference?

Cenarius & (left to right) Tyrande, Malfurion, Illidan
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:04 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Remindme
Illidan slamming Cenarius to the floor? you seen the size difference?

Cenarius & (left to right) Tyrande, Malfurion, Illidan
(please log in to view the image)

yes ive read all of WoWwiki, size diffrence wtf? illidan is massive in Demon form.....and size means nothing to strength ime sure you know. Just because a little guy hits a buy guy, doesnt mean if he jumps on him the big guy wont topple. Cenarius isnt going to stand up on his small legs if something as big as Illidan smashes into his size

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:07 PM
Utrigita

Soon the Demi-god falls tired to the ground, gripping the Earth he fought hard to protect, with what he has left of his energies he heals his body but he knows he cannot best Illidan, who now takes to the skies, the spirits of Azzinoth either side of the great demi-god. Cenarius looks sorrowfully at the ground and circles it with his hand and a young shrub grows from the ground, then blossoms. The last thing Cenarius hears are beams of shadow and flame striking his body and he feels the coldness, sending him into the Emerald dream.

great scenario a shame Illidan would never have survived a blast from Cenarius no more then Illidan could singlehandely defeat Hundreds of Fel Guards and Fel Hunters without magic which Cenarius did with his physical strength alone.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:08 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Demon is stronger than a Demi God.....whats your proof?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:09 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demon is stronger than a Demi God.....whats your proof?

my proof, their titles for heavens sake, just like God is title, in WoW you know all it takes to be a god is a worship and immortality. Whats the proof Cenarius is so much stronger than Illidan?

great scenario a shame Illidan would never have survived a blast from Cenarius no more then Illidan could singlehandely defeat Hundreds of Fel Guards and Fel Hunters without magic which Cenarius did with his physical strength alone.

As impressive as thats supposed to sound, obviously they cannot be much then can they if Grom hellscream killed the guy, can you show me why Illidan could not survive a blast from Cenarius? (hell he wouldnt even hit illidan considering his speed, i added it for a bit of variety) and what makes you think he could not take fel guards and felhunters? the guy has never even tried so you immediatley assume he cannot? judging by his skill,speed and a pair of powerful blades he has theres no reason he couldnt easily do better on what Cenarius did. Dreadlord>>>>felguard and what happened to Tichondrous and his forces..oh yes, decimated

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:19 PM
Utrigita

my proof, their titles for heavens sake, just like God is title, in WoW you know all it takes to be a god is a worship and immortality. Whats the proof Cenarius is so much stronger than Illidan?

As impressive as thats supposed to sound, obviously they cannot be much then can they if Grom hellscream killed the guy, can you show me why Illidan could not survive a blast from Cenarius? (hell he wouldnt even hit illidan considering his speed, i added it for a bit of variety) and what makes you think he could not take fel guards and felhunters? the guy has never even tried so you immediatley assume he cannot? judging by his skill,speed and a pair of powerful blades he has theres no reason he couldnt easily do better on what Cenarius did. Dreadlord>>>>felguard and what happened to Tichondrous and his forces..oh yes, decimated

Grom Hellscream didn't kill Cenarius on his own and if Cenarius was that easy to kill wouldn't you think Mannoroth ore Tichondrous had done it themselves erm

Dreadlord>>>Felguard, yes hundreds of them no and those hundreds of fel Guards and fel Hunters against one being and they still get stomped by brute force alone, I doesn't see Illidan doing that. Mainly because he has never showed to take on large number without using magic to assist him, Cenarius on the other hand has. Which doesn't really increase Illidans chances of winning in a direct confrontation.

You haven't read the SunWell Trilogy has you? then how can you be sure of what I'm saying is true, but let me assure you a blast from Illidan how is entangled and caught in a wind of razor leaf that Archimonde's only possible found exit from was teleportation and him standing there and taking it, I doesn't really see Illidan standing a chance erm

Last edited by Utrigita on Oct 20th, 2007 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:31 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Okay, so why are those in Warcraft who are given the title 'God' so conviently so much more powerful than those who are not. Explain that, or you fail on this point. Or even name a weak Demi-God or God.

By the way, you cannot answer my question with another question, that proves you have no prove IMO

Cenarius has battled Archimonde head to head, and fought evenly for some time.

Illidan cowers and begs Kil'jaeden for forgivness out of fear.

Kil'jaeden is not so much stronger than Archimonde Illidan would dare stand up to him either..... is this not proof enough?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:33 PM
Utrigita

Kil'jaeden is not so much stronger than Archimonde Illidan would dare stand up to him either..... is this not proof enough?

I forgot that.

and a Note Kil'Jaeden is both Velen and Archimonde's superior in the arcane. IMO there is a clear difference in powerlevel between them els I doesn't think Kil'Jaeden would have ordered Archimonde around.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:36 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grom Hellscream didn't kill Cenarius on his own and if Cenarius was that easy to kill wouldn't you think Mannoroth ore Tichondrous had done it themselves erm

Dreadlord>>>Felguard, yes hundreds of them no and those hundreds of fel Guards and fel Hunters against one being and they still get stomped by brute force alone, I doesn't see Illidan doing that. Mainly because he has never showed to take on large number without using magic to assist him, Cenarius on the other hand has. Which doesn't really increase Illidans chances of winning in a direct confrontation.

You haven't read the SunWell Trilogy has you? then how can you be sure of what I'm saying is true, but let me assure you a blast from Illidan how is entangled and caught in a wind of razor leaf that Archimonde's only possible found exit from was teleportation and him standing there and taking it, I doesn't really see Illidan standing a chance erm

regardless, he doesnt have many with him, the fel orcs are not a legion and no i wouldnt, Mannaroth or Tichondrous did not want to kill him, he is not worthy of them for they had other plans so they let loose fel Orcs.

you dont see illidan doing it, also why does it matter, brute force or magic? i think brute force with his twin blades of power and great speed he could do it, but why would he do it with brute force when he can fly up and kill them all off from range..like as i said in the battle ,he does to Cenarius, he doesnt beat him through brute force in my little battle does he.

no i have not read the sunwell trilogy, but constantly saying "zomg you dont know this, you havnt read that, go read this!!" isnt a debate and is pointless. Illidan is far faster than Archimonde, without Teleport ofcourse, Archimonde doesnt have to be hit by it and neither would Illidan, as if roots would really entangle illidan beyond him escaping when he can burst his body into flames. Hell hes carrying a pair of powerfully enchanted blades as if he would be entangeld.

Illidan has speed on his side, an incredible line of powers to his credit and further more, Cenarius is not invincbile, infact afaik due to my lack of book knowledge has he ever shielded? i mean, with a shield to deflect magic blasts.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:38 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, so why are those in Warcraft who are given the title 'God' so conviently so much more powerful than those who are not. Explain that, or you fail on this point. Or even name a weak Demi-God or God.

By the way, you cannot answer my question with another question, that proves you have no prove IMO

thats all it is, Conveinently.....but titles dont mean anything, and proof? the proof is hes size and overall muscular form and shape in comparison to Cenarius' form and more cumbersome shape, he would be thrown over logically speaking unless you have a strength feet that would mean he could stand his ground easily. Otherwise your only debateable approach is that "Cenarius is Demigozor!! he winzor and is more powerfuls!". stick out tongue

PIs i say to that archimonde part, Archimonde has far more showings of power than Cenarius and is incredibly powerful, how can he possbibly fight him head to head. not to menstion Illidan would be fearful woudlnt he, just because hes powerful or even IF he was actually stronger than kil'jaeden (obviously he is not) he woudl still cower because its within his character, he knows of Kil'jaedens power. Not to menstion as we agree upon Kil'jaeden his threatening stature aside is more powerful than Velen and Archi anyway.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:44 PM
Utrigita

regardless, he doesnt have many with him, the fel orcs are not a legion and no i wouldnt, Mannaroth or Tichondrous did not want to kill him, he is not worthy of them for they had other plans so they let loose fel Orcs.

you dont see illidan doing it, also why does it matter, brute force or magic? i think brute force with his twin blades of power and great speed he could do it, but why would he do it with brute force when he can fly up and kill them all off from range..like as i said in the battle ,he does to Cenarius, he doesnt beat him through brute force in my little battle does he.

no i have not read the sunwell trilogy, but constantly saying "zomg you dont know this, you havnt read that, go read this!!" isnt a debate and is pointless. Illidan is far faster than Archimonde, without Teleport ofcourse, Archimonde doesnt have to be hit by it and neither would Illidan, as if roots would really entangle illidan beyond him escaping when he can burst his body into flames. Hell hes carrying a pair of powerfully enchanted blades as if he would be entangeld.

Illidan has speed on his side, an incredible line of powers to his credit and further more, Cenarius is not invincbile, infact afaik due to my lack of book knowledge has he ever shielded? i mean, with a shield to deflect magic blasts.

You are misunderstanding the sequence from the game

Mannoroth "they (the orcs) would have little chance against Cenarius if memory serves his powers was quiet formidable" comming from the third commander of the Legion, as I read it he didn't want to engage Cenarius who had just been toe on toe with Archimonde for a time.

Then I misunderstood you but I hope my little example showed that in h2h Illidan would get massacred.

I believe I added something to the entanglement that would have Illidans full attention along with the fact that he has to worry about a being that has just entangled him firing blasts at him having a whirwel wind that he cannot escape from unless he is teleporting away from it, and the ground beginning to open under his feets I think Illidan will be lucky if he never gets off the ground.

Yes he has shields, but he doesn't use them often because it is magical related.

EDIT: regardens to above post, Cenarius battled Archimonde for some time but withdraw it's the same scenario here you are putting a far more powerful being against a far less powerful being.
And don't even begin to think that Kil'Jaeden is second to Illidan I will crush that Sooo hard.

Last edited by Utrigita on Oct 20th, 2007 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:46 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are misunderstanding the sequence from the game

Mannoroth "they (the orcs) would have little chance against Cenarius if memory serves his powers was quiet formidable" comming from the third commander of the Legion.

Then I misunderstood you but I hope my little example showed that in h2h Illidan would get massacred.

I believe I added something to the entanglement that would have Illidans full attention along with the fact that he has to worry about a being that has just entangled him firing blasts at him having a whirwel wind that he cannot escape from unless he is teleporting away from it, and the ground beginning to open under his feets I think Illidan will be lucky if he never gets off the ground.

Yes he has shields, but he doesn't use them often because it is magical related.

h2h, hmm, ime still not sure about that, the facts are still that Illidan although hes never done these things, hes never tried, he commands these felguards and such now and fel orcs, but i personally belive in h2h his two blades will be stronger than Cenarius' hands but as i say, i dont think Illidan will use his melee skills in the battle he is more magical

Illidan being entangled is incredibly unlikely, hes incredibly fast so he could probably dust off the ground before hopelessly grappled but his speed aside he would be immolated, burning the entanglement before it could do any real damage or before it can truly "entangle" him. its not like his going to be down and out within a few moments and we know once Illidan gets into the sky, the balls in his court..i mean half of Cenarius' powers will be immediatley out of the fight

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:52 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

thats all it is, Conveinently.....but titles dont mean anything, and proof? the proof is hes size and overall muscular form and shape in comparison to Cenarius' form and more cumbersome shape, he would be thrown over logically speaking unless you have a strength feet that would mean he could stand his ground easily. Otherwise your only debateable approach is that "Cenarius is Demigozor!! he winzor and is more powerfuls!". stick out tongue

PIs i say to that archimonde part, Archimonde has far more showings of power than Cenarius and is incredibly powerful, how can he possbibly fight him head to head. not to menstion Illidan would be fearful woudlnt he, just because hes powerful or even IF he was actually stronger than kil'jaeden (obviously he is not) he woudl still cower because its within his character, he knows of Kil'jaedens power. Not to menstion as we agree upon Kil'jaeden his threatening stature aside is more powerful than Velen and Archi anyway.

Mannoroth was over powered by Cenarius when they fought in the first war, does Illidan have a feat that matches that?

Cenarius is not Cumbersome, he is very fast moving, granted he cannot flip and fly like Illidan, but his magic power and physical strength more than make up for that.

PIS?? Bullshit, you just can't match that feat and you know it.

the only thing PIS about Cenarius was being killed by the Fel Orcs.

Face up Burning Thought, there's no way Illidan is gonig to beat Cenarius

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:55 PM
Utrigita

h2h, hmm, ime still not sure about that, the facts are still that Illidan although hes never done these things, hes never tried, he commands these felguards and such now and fel orcs, but i personally belive in h2h his two blades will be stronger than Cenarius' hands but as i say, i dont think Illidan will use his melee skills in the battle he is more magical

Illidan being entangled is incredibly unlikely, hes incredibly fast so he could probably dust off the ground before hopelessly grappled but his speed aside he would be immolated, burning the entanglement before it could do any real damage or before it can truly "entangle" him. its not like his going to be down and out within a few moments and we know once Illidan gets into the sky, the balls in his court..i mean half of Cenarius' powers will be immediatley out of the fight

he had plenty of opportunities to do so during the war of the ancient but he never did he relied on his magical arsenal, and against Cenarius it isn't exactly IMO what you should rely on.

You are forgetting he is moving on the earth, I can think of plenty of ways that Cenarius will be capable of commanding the earth to stop Illidans progress giving Cenarius enough time to doing the things previously mentioned. You haven't read Ancient right a shame els you would know that Malfurion in the last chapter of the first book used his druid pwer to call a storm apon the summoning room, I think Cenarius his teacher can do the same. How many possibilities have Illidan left???

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:59 PM