KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante vs. Akuma

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Dante 7 53.85%
Akuma 6 46.15%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dante vs. Akuma
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dante vs. Akuma

Both at prime. Who wins?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 02:48 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ime not sure 100% about Akuma, he can sink islands with punches and things like that so hes obviously stronger than Dante but Dante has his huge variety of weapons and Sparda mode i assume? since you say prime so i would be rooting for dante.

Hows Akumas durability? could he possibly survive one of dantes swords into him?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:15 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Dante wins.

Dante's speed alone kills Gouki.

You take into consideration Dante's time manipulation and every other demonic ability he posesses and Gouki is an ant fighting a giant.

Then you take into consideration Dante's insane healing factor and you realize this is not even a fight.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:26 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah yes i forgot about time manip, dante definaltey wins then

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:29 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Akuma does not sink islands with punches. He crumbles them with most if not all his energy (they're not even the size of towns by the way).

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:39 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

spitezor!! stick out tongue

but yeh this is conluded on then i suppose, no one in favour of Akuma

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:40 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I thought some SF fan could explain why Akuma would beat Dante. Before I've been reading Gouki would defeat Mundus, so I thought what the hell.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:51 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Akuma gets killed so badly that it isn't even entertaining to describe. Though in pure h-2-h skill competition the situation is just opposite, if it satisfies some SF fanboys.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:03 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It does not satisfy me.

Akuma wins in any situation. He shattered a meteor with a mere punsh...he can stop time also by the way. He did it in SFA3.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:07 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Dante vs. Akuma

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
Both at prime. Who wins?
Who wins? You know who fvckin wins. Why do you insist on doing this bullshit? The big SF supporters left, so why?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:08 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know who wins...before I made this I wasn't so sure if Akuma couldn't beat Mundus.

Besides Akuma at his prime broke a meteor twice the size of the Earth. How's Dante gonna compete?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:54 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

And Akuma does not sink islands with punches. He crumbles them with most if not all his energy (they're not even the size of towns by the way).

Hah! he did it after being defeated without the slightest chargeup!

And I would love to see your geographical evidence for the size of Gokentou Gears.

In other news, even though Gouki is physically stronger, Dante has pore powers, and weapons. Akuma can't win, but he makes Dante work for it.

I don't know who wins...before I made this I wasn't so sure if Akuma couldn't beat Mundus.

Besides Akuma at his prime broke a meteor twice the size of the Earth. How's Dante gonna compete?

It was a third the size of Earth Gears, don't exagerate.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:05 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

wasnt there a thread already??
oh wait, that was vergil vs akuma laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:10 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Hah! he did it after being defeated without the slightest chargeup!
And I would love to see your geographical evidence for the size of Gokentou Gears.
In other news, even though Gouki is physically stronger, Dante has pore powers, and weapons. Akuma can't win, but he makes Dante work for it.

You must pwn Darkstorm to stand a chance. fixed.

~Sadp

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 11:28 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noncanon feat. If that is the Gouki we are using, then he beats Dante.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:41 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Akuma can't win, but he makes Dante work for it.

No, he won't make Dante work for it.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Noncanon feat. If that is the Gouki we are using, then he beats Dante.

No he does not.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 09:52 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No he does not.
Ummmmmmmmm...Yeah, he does. He leaped like 200-500 feet away, and shattered a meteor 1/3 the size of earth in a NORMAL punch.

I'm thinking about making a spite thread right now.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 12:36 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ummmmmmmmm...Yeah, he does. He leaped like 200-500 feet away, and shattered a meteor 1/3 the size of earth in a NORMAL punch.

I'm thinking about making a spite thread right now.

And yet before he does that time gets stopped and Gouki gets stabbed in the head. Or he gets blitzed to death. Or he gets lightning raped.

Go make the spite thread if you will. Dante still wins.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 12:39 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
And yet before he does that time gets stopped and Gouki gets stabbed in the head. Or he gets blitzed to death. Or he gets lightning raped.

Go make the spite thread if you will. Dante still wins.
Time stop would be the only thing to give him a chance. Blitz him? That Gouki in ONE leap went hundreds of feet and destroyed a meteor. Lightning? Gouki hadoukens.

I wasn't gonna make it about Dante, it is gonna be bout Kazuya. And for the record, the character who was gonna be beating on Kaz, would beat on Dante.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 12:48 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

That is the problem. You can amp Gouki all you want, but he still lacks any defense what so ever against Dante's time manipulation.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 12:50 AM