KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Chaos Vincent vs. CFJ Akuma

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Chaos Vincent 2 100.00%
CFJ Akuma 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chaos Vincent vs. CFJ Akuma
Started by: Sado-sama

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chaos Vincent vs. CFJ Akuma

Chaos Vincent from FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus versus Akuma from Capcom Fighting Jam..let's roll.

I'll start off by posting some Vincent feats. Anyone feel free to add on as I've not played Dirge of Cerberus.

---

A display of Chaos' damage soak, healing factor, reaction time, and battle speed

---

Display of Chaos' power and speed

---

Chaos taking down Omega and shaking Earth in the process

---

And now for Capcom Fighting Jam Akuma feats and accomplishments roll eyes (sarcastic)

(please log in to view the image)

You guys make whatever you can out of it. laughing out loud

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 24th, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 11:41 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladies_Man_666

Obviously Gouki...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

gets pwned with a capital Q. He wouldn't even be able to touch Vincent, IMO.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 12:03 PM
Ladies_Man_666 is currently offline Click here to Send Ladies_Man_666 a Private Message Find more posts by Ladies_Man_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mistake, this is the second video.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 24th, 2007 at 12:18 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 12:04 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The edit might be made soon by a moderator (for the second video), just so this is known.

I've recently come to realize that the CFJ scan shows the meteor in its shattered form. Prior to now to me it looked a crystal-like meteor making its way to Earth. An undoubtfully impressive feat, though putting aside bias, I'm going to have to say Chaos wins this 7/10 judging from the feats posted.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 24th, 2007 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 02:32 PM
Terryc250

Chaos wins in a huge curbstomp, too fast and powerful for Gouki

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 05:54 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

I want to clarify something about "Chaos taking down Omega and shaking Earth in the process". What shoke Gaia(not Earth) was Omega's explosion, not Chaos' power.
And it was a suicide attack. Chaos needed to use al his power to destroy Omega, and was destroyed in the process(Vincent don't have Chaos anymore, because of that).

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 07:08 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously confused? I heard from others that he just shook the planet as a result of defeating Omega. Though, what you said makes more sense.

I called it Earth because it looked like it. I was aware FF7 take place on Gaia but wasn't thinking of the right name. stick out tongue

Hmm...I'm going to have to lower my vote to Chaos then. Due to the other feats displayed, 6/10, Chaos still takes it.

The planet feat would've been sweet.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 07:34 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a better fight than you think Terry. Gouki in may ways replicated Chaos Vincent's feat by shattering that meteor, but I still gotts go with Vincent.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 08:43 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chaos did stop this from happening.

A considerably more impressive feat than breaking a meteorite. erm

Just wanted to say this, but if Chaos was destroyed as a result of doing this, and if Vincent was ok...then it's a feat for the character Chaos Vincent. If the character had to sacrifice a form to accomplish a feat, it's still a feat for the character. It's like someone giving up all their energy to bust something...laughing

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 24th, 2007 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:23 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't watch videos. stick out tongue

And for the record, that meteorite was bigger than Omega. shifty

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:25 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did Akuma quake the Earth in the process? I think not...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:26 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considering it's a picture and not a video...

Oh, and neither did Vincent.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:28 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care. We aren't just going to assume Akuma did.

If Chaos didn't do it, he overpowered something that quaked it. wink

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:32 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but it is irrevelant, as neither did Vincent. He killed Omega(who was prolly weakened), and Omega exploded, quaking the planet.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

You know, if you want a thread closed, report it once and then leave it. We have lives outside of KMC, you realise. All you accomplish by reporting it a bunch of times is pissing us off and cluttering the reports and making it so actual important stuff might be passed over.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote