KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sagat v.s. Hayate

Sagat v.s. Hayate
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Sagat v.s. Hayate

(please log in to view the image)

v.s.

(please log in to view the image)

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:57 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

I'll give the Mugen Tenshin boss credit. He's fast, but he's no match for the Muay Thai Emperor.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:29 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
I'll give the Mugen Tenshin boss credit. He's fast, but he's no match for the Muay Thai Emperor.

Agreed

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:32 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Can you make a story out of this Snafu?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:34 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Can you make a story out of this Snafu?

Let's see...

Getting your ass handed to you by one rampaging relative (i.e. Raidou) is one thing, but getting beaten in one blow by a 7' kickboxer is another story.

While vacationing in Hawaii with Kasumi and Ayane (the former having been allowed to return to the clan) in an attempt to mend the strained relationship between the trio, Hayate encountered Sagat.

(from my Ayane vs Sagat thread...)

Hayate, Kasumi and Ayane look up at the mountain of muscle which is the bald, one-eyed, seven-foot-three, 300 pound Emperor of Muay Thai, Sagat.

Sagat's one eye looks down at Hayate. "Let me guess...you came for a match?"

Sagat was in Hawaii to meditate and reflect on his career as a kickboxer.

Hayate charged in. "You know what they say. 'The bigger they are...'"

"Tiger...Crush!"

Knee meets face as Hayate is KO'ed before he hits the ground.

Kasumi winced. "The more bones they break?"

When Hayate came to, he found out that Ayane challenged and was defeated by Sagat. Kasumi was the smart one and decided not to challenge him.

Three months later, Hayate receives word that Sagat is in Japan, looking for the man who shared the same first name as Ryu Hayabusa.

Sagat is in Tokyo competing in a tournament when Hayate shows up before the final match. Sagat has found Ryu, but Ryu wasn't competing, due to a training accident which left his arm in a sling.

Not one to attack an already-injured man, the former Shitennou will have to settle with Hayate.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 06:14 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Damn. Thanks.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 06:29 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Damn. Thanks.

No problem.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 06:39 PM
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude your intros kick ass!

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 06:42 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hayate is a pvssy. Sagat beats him to death with a TIGER COCK!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:35 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not so sure. We have someone who pointed out Sagat being overrated long ago, now we have the same person saying he wins despite said character having no showings except an insignificant few. Hayate has the H2H showings surpassing Sagat, who has...little to none. Hayate's H2H showings (DOA3 intro and DOA2 Ultimate intro showing Hayate's Torn Sky Blast). In the DOA3 intro he was shown disabling soldiers with single chops (shows Hayate's knowledge of weak spots on the human body) whilst being invisible. In his DOA4 ending he was shown getting to multiple spots in a matter of split seconds while slaying a swat team..he's got teleportation, is a master of ninjutsu and karate, and fends off against machine gun-wielding soldiers on a basis...alas:

1. H2H (using LATEST versions of each character and not Hayate before DOA1) Hayate 56% due to his latest skills and experience as well as improvement overall.

2. Hayate armed (with weapons he had in DOA4, katana, shurikens and military bows and arrows) wtfpwns Sagat without an explanation needed.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Dec 1st, 2007 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 08:00 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Let's see...

Getting your ass handed to you by one rampaging relative (i.e. Raidou) is one thing, but getting beaten in one blow by a 7' kickboxer is another story.

While vacationing in Hawaii with Kasumi and Ayane (the former having been allowed to return to the clan) in an attempt to mend the strained relationship between the trio, Hayate encountered Sagat.

(from my Ayane vs Sagat thread...)

Hayate, Kasumi and Ayane look up at the mountain of muscle which is the bald, one-eyed, seven-foot-three, 300 pound Emperor of Muay Thai, Sagat.

Sagat's one eye looks down at Hayate. "Let me guess...you came for a match?"

Sagat was in Hawaii to meditate and reflect on his career as a kickboxer.

Hayate charged in. "You know what they say. 'The bigger they are...'"

"Tiger...Crush!"

Knee meets face as Hayate is KO'ed before he hits the ground.

Kasumi winced. "The more bones they break?"

When Hayate came to, he found out that Ayane challenged and was defeated by Sagat. Kasumi was the smart one and decided not to challenge him.

Three months later, Hayate receives word that Sagat is in Japan, looking for the man who shared the same first name as Ryu Hayabusa.

Sagat is in Tokyo competing in a tournament when Hayate shows up before the final match. Sagat has found Ryu, but Ryu wasn't competing, due to a training accident which left his arm in a sling.

Not one to attack an already-injured man, the former Shitennou will have to settle with Hayate.

That's a nice intro.

Anyway, Sagat would win this.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 10:12 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

How? Like WF said, Sagat lacks enough feats, and in the DOA2 intro, His Torn Sky Blast was enough to destroy the DOATEC building, he also had enough speed to speedblitz and chop down those soldiers that were in his way, he has powerful ninjutsu, and teleportation skills.

But I still give the strength category to Sagat though.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 10:27 PM
Csdabest

Yeah. I was wondering the same. Hayate takes this 6/10. He is faster and a better fighter than Sagat. Also His counters are crazy.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 10:53 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

How? Like WF said, Sagat lacks enough feats, and in the DOA2 intro, His Torn Sky Blast was enough to destroy the DOATEC building, he also had enough speed to speedblitz and chop down those soldiers that were in his way, he has powerful ninjutsu, and teleportation skills.

But I still give the strength category to Sagat though.
About destroying the DOATEC building, Hayate didn't do that. That's Ayane's feat in DOA4.

In the DOA2 intro (showing the events before the FIRST DOA tournament), he was overpowered by Raidou who copied the Torn Sky Blast (he can copy nearly any technique) and Raidou has feats surpassing Sagat nonetheless.

Hayate didn't speedblitz the soldiers he chopped (DOA3 intro). Instead he disabled them while being invisible (first soldier he was shown disabling happened when he was invisible).

---

He speedblitzed the soldiers he killed in his DOA4 ending.

And that's why Sagat against an armed Hayate is a mismatch of colossal proportions. erm

Sagat doesn't have the showings that should put him above Hayate in H2H. Come to think of it I don't think Sagat has any strength showings.

Edit: Sagat gets torn a scar 5 times deeper, this time in his ass.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Dec 1st, 2007 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:25 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Nice Sig and Avy, you're like another person.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 12:33 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Makes a response to that in off-topic thread*

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 12:37 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:03 AM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Originally posted by Sado22
Sagat beats him to death with a TIGER COCK!

laughing out loud That would be his finishing move.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:45 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tiger cock against a katana would hurt. sick

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 02:11 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Snafu, yo sig cool yo...real nice.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 05:47 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote