KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Seifer vs. Pyron

Seifer vs. Pyron
Started by: IdiotGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Seifer vs. Pyron

Since we use gameplay, Seifer from Final Fantasy VIII can survive this.
Pyron is doomed.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:46 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

The guy in that video died..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:50 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Well that's not Seifer. It's just showing the summon.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:51 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Then show me a video of Seifer surviving it..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:51 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

I don't have one? I don't have a capture card.
I know he can survive it though. Of cours eit depends on the level of your party...which is a huge variable and another reason why gameplay shouldn't be used.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:53 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes thats because its based around damage which is why that is the gameplay mechanic part, not the ability itself

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:54 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Except the ability itself shows a galaxy going boom.
So, if we go by the ability itself, it puts FFVIII on the galaxy-destroying level.
And Sephiroth's Supernova puts FFVII on solar system busting level.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:56 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IdiotGod
I don't have one? I don't have a capture card.
I know he can survive it though. Of cours eit depends on the level of your party...which is a huge variable and another reason why gameplay shouldn't be used.

You know, but we dont.. So you'll have to prove it and show us.. Otherwise, it's elegit.. Because, I recall it was YOU who talked about the importance of proof.. So prove that Seifer can survive it.. Your knowledge alone isnt good enough..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:57 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Touche.
Well, I'll try and see if I can find something on YouTube ro get someone to host it.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:59 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is the galaxy going boom canon to the storyline?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:00 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Burning thought
Is the galaxy going boom canon to the storyline?

It sure is. Because the FF universe obviously disappeared for good. There will be no more games.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:00 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Oh snap.
No FFXIII Versus?
How will i ever live??!?!?

Anyway, no, it's not canon to the storyline. Neither is most gameplay. That's the point.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:01 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

damn then Sephiroth really is on planet busting level noooooo!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:01 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by IdiotGod
Oh snap.
No FFXIII Versus?
How will i ever live??!?!?

Anyway, no, it's not canon to the storyline. Neither is most gameplay. That's the point.

So no fireballs for the Diablo sorceress?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:02 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol leve him DK, ime sure youve got better things to do, he can sit and talk his rubbish all he likes to people who actually know what Game mechanics in Game VS include

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:03 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

But I like fireballs sad Add a large quantity of FCR items and you got yourself an awesome toy

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:04 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Originally posted by Burning thought
lol leve him DK, ime sure youve got better things to do, he can sit and talk his rubbish all he likes to people who actually know what Game mechanics in Game VS include

I guess that excludes you.
Game mechanics is everything in gameplay bud. Sorry to burst your egotistical bubble but you're wrong. Like you are about everything.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:06 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

This is where I place my foot:

A game mechanic is a construct of rules intended to produce an enjoyable game or gameplay. All games use mechanics; however, theories and styles differ as to their ultimate importance to the game. In general, the process and study of game design is the effort to come up with game mechanics that allow for people playing a game to have a fun and engaging experience.

The interaction of various game mechanics in a game determines the complexity and level of player interaction in the game, and in conjunction with the game's environment and resources determines game balance. Some forms of game mechanics have been used in games for centuries, while others are relatively new, having been invented within the past decade. The creation of new game mechanics, and ways in which existing ones can interact, is an ongoing goal of game designers.

Complexity in game mechanics should not be confused for depth or even realism.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:10 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
It sure is. Because the FF universe obviously disappeared for good. There will be no more games.
Every FF game takes place in a different verse.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 06:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Short games then, if the universe ends whenever you use that attack no expression

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 06:52 PM