KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Burning Legion vs Scourge

Burning Legion vs Scourge
Started by: Utrigita

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Utrigita

Burning Legion vs Scourge

Discuss please.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 11:19 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Without leaders involved?

The Burning Legion..

With leaders involved?

The Burning Legion..
Sargeras would solo the Scourge..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 12:26 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Sorry my bad No Leaders.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 01:50 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

When you say no leaders, do you mean that not even leader-species will be in it? Like the Doom Lords for example?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 03:04 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

No high level leaders since that will turn into a Kil'Jaeden vs Lich King.

There will be leader species like the Liches and Necromancers and the Eredar and the Natherizim.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 03:14 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Then this is a Burning Legion victory.. I dont even think they have to send the Pit and Doom lords..

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 03:17 PM
Morridini
Morridini

How does the infection of the Scourge spread?

I remember Arthas casting some sort of spell in Sylvanas in Warcraft III to make her Undead, but could it spread like Zombies do in movies? In that case the Burning Legion could get a serious problem.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 03:48 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

No, Arthas slayed Sylvanas and when she was dead did he bring her back to life..

The Plague spread trough the grain/food of the people.. The infection was also time-based.. A full scale Burning Legion assault on Azeroth would have it wiped out in absolutely maximum two, three days..

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 04:11 PM
Rapidash

Considering that infernals could bring down hundreds of elves, and that the Burning Legion is just about a billion more than the scourge would make me believe that Burning Legion will conquer.

The Natherizim and Eredar would be the equivalent of the liches, only higher in number and with greater experience and power. The Pitlords would deal with most, if not all lesser soldiers.

It is a stomp in Burning Legion's favor. One infernal took Tyrande, Malfurion and Krasus group out without effort. The same infernal then plowed trough an entire elven batalion unhindered and the Burning Legion got thousands of them if not more.

Perspective

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 05:16 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scourge with ease but ill say why later

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 05:25 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
Scourge with ease but ill say why later

With ease? They are at top a few millions versus at least a billion demons, where unlike Scourge there are not many weak ones. Their equivalent of a skeleton would be Gan'arg or perhaps Fel Orcs.

Either one would go at least 1 per 3 skeletons. They are smarter and faster.

Master magicians would be the Eredar and Natherizim, where both exceed any average Lich with horrible ease.

Perspective

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 05:32 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

infact a million demons is the night elves estimate, theirs>yours

And waht about a fel orc undead/skeleton

Can you prove either of them exceed liches? but for the record neither would be able to do anything, apart from die due to constant mana drain and explosion spams from Destroyers

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 05:40 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

infact a million demons is the night elves estimate, theirs>yours

And waht about a fel orc undead/skeleton

Can you prove either of them exceed liches? but for the record neither would be able to do anything, apart from die due to constant mana drain and explosion spams from Destroyers

1. Billions according to the narrator. Narrator > Elves estimation

2. Fel Orcs destroy undeads horribly easy. Would not surprise me if it goes one orc per ten skeletons. The small beings does not matter though. Infernal and doom guards walk them over litteraly and their extinction will not even be noticed. Infernals who have no mana and are immune to magical damage. They will plow trough the undead armies with utter ease.

3. What is the greatest devestation a Lich has ever caused? Because Eredar Warlocks have laid waste to armies in moments.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 05:54 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. show me the narrator quote

2. prove this, wtf you getting that from? an undead fel orc would crush a normal, as would an undead pit lord crush a normal one and whats a doom guard going to do when he is on the floor crawling with the cripple curse as thousands of various types of undead being, whether pitlord, fel orc/guard etc etc swarming it, and thats without a Flesh Titan like Thaddius just smashing a hole through him. Thaddius alone if he is allowed would take out half the Legion with polarity power, they would all explode in chain reaction.

The Destroyers would take away the Eredars power so their powers along with all the spellcasters of the legion would be forfeight while the massive AOE mana explosions kill legion left, right and center.....then they are raised, the so called billions if they really are will turn to millions while the scourges millions will turn to billions.....

3. show me please and an undead Eredar would be jolly good fun as well. Not that any of this matters, the Liches will be casting, the eredar will not...

This is forgetting Frostwyrms, Gargoyles etc etc etc theres so many undead, ime probably forgetting half of them, Abominations, Flesh giants, Flesh Titans, the various spieces of nerubian who would use their webbing and poisons to take out huge hordes of the Legion. Banshees possessing those they can, a pitlord would be a good choice perhaps or if thats impossible even lesser forces would be adequate.

The Legions armies although more numerous will not be after a few days fighting, if it lasts that long due to the Scourge being overall more effective, more powerful and non stop, can you prove fear and morale of the legion as well? are felguards said to be fearless? the undead sure are.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 06:52 PM
Rapidash

I see where this is going. No thank you.

Perspective

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 07:12 PM
NemeBro

BL wins with absolute ease.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 07:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no arguments? hmmm typical

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 07:23 PM
Rapidash

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
BL wins with absolute ease.

Why yes. Because I am not even going to bother discussing with it. If he thinks the Liches can animate whoever they want from the Burning Legion he is wrong, but I will let him believe that. If he think that magic disruption will even effect the Burning legion, I will let him think that as well.

Magic is barely a portion of the true might of the Legion. Even if the Burning Legion was locked out of magic completely they would win.

Perspective

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 07:25 PM
Rapidash

no arguments? hmmm typical

Thypical, yes.

You want to know why? Because you are heavily BIASed and unwilling to see fact, no matter how much proof is given to you. That is why I dislike debating with you.

In lore, it took a Lich a heavily enhanced magical artifact in order to bring back anything more powerful than average skeletons and ghouls. Then, when the orb was broken all those he had brought back fell dead to the ground.

To even think that any demons beyond the lesser ones would be resurrected is a sign of uncunningness.

Perspective

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 07:36 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Becci
Thypical, yes.

You want to know why? Because you are heavily BIASed and unwilling to see fact, no matter how much proof is given to you. That is why I dislike debating with you.

In lore, it took a Lich a heavily enhanced magical artifact in order to bring back anything more powerful than average skeletons and ghouls. Then, when the orb was broken all those he had brought back fell dead to the ground.

To even think that any demons beyond the lesser ones would be resurrected is a sign of uncunningness.

Your massively BIASed as well and you have no fact, youve not shown any fact, you have zero....zippo...admit youve been conquered already due to you have zilch to debate with.

What lore and what lich, show me? in lore it took a massively weakened DK at the same time as the LK being equelly weakened seconds to summon a powerful adult blue dragons bones back to the dead and who continues to live strong to this day.

To the liches a few powerless and manaless Eredar or Nethrezime would be less than most of the lesser demons from range, if their dead, their dead, can you show me proof it would be harder for them to be raised?

I ask for facts then you give up, then you say I wont see fact, youve shown me none thats why I dont see fact lol...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 07:39 PM