KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The Sons of Sparda vs. Kratos/Kain

The Sons of Sparda vs. Kratos/Kain
Started by: Marvelknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

The Sons of Sparda vs. Kratos/Kain

Kratos from GOW 1

Kain from BO 2

vs

Dante/Vergil from DMC 3

Weapons are permitted.

Battle takes place in hell?

Which team win?

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 05:20 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dante and Vergil 10/10.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 10:49 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos would Tank and make Dante/Vergil feel the hurt with Medusa stares and Rage of the Gods near/full invulerability, Kain would use Charm to harm the minds of the brothers or simply outright blow them up with immolate, but Dante/vergil win about 7/10 imo

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 08:38 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

^ Did I read that right? Dante and Vergil win 7/10 in your opinion?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 08:48 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ofc they do

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 09:00 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

The truth of it is, neither BO 2 Kain or Kratos could defeat their initual speed, combined with time slow and theyve had it, As durable as they are neither Kain or Kratos have the durability or power to survive that initial attack, if some reason the brothers do not take them both down in the initial time period of "slow time" an immolate from Kain and medusas head from Kratos could easily take them out.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 04:39 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Not that... not again. Marvelknight, in the name of great whitehaireness embodied in your sig- WHY DID YOU REVIVE that Dante vs Kain debate?

But speed advantage is speed advantage. Dante\Vergil 8\10

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 05:52 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kratos would Tank and make Dante/Vergil feel the hurt with Medusa stares and Rage of the Gods near/full invulerability, Kain would use Charm to harm the minds of the brothers or simply outright blow them up with immolate, but Dante/vergil win about 7/10 imo

messed He...he admits Kain loses?

It's the end of the world!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 06:29 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by ESB -1138
messed He...he admits Kain loses?

It's the end of the world!

Looks like wacko whistle

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 06:33 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
in the name of great whitehaireness embodied in your sig

I guest you like the sig smile. DMC is one of my top 3 favorite games of all time.
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
WHY DID YOU REVIVE that Dante vs Kain debate?

It's funny. I'm someone you would call a hardcore game-head. But this is the very first few times I've been in this vs forum. And I was thinking of that battle. So I searched for it before making the thread.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 12:16 AM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Marvelknight
I guest you like the sig smile. DMC is one of my top 3 favorite games of all time.

It's funny. I'm someone you would call a hardcore game-head. But this is the very first few times I've been in this vs forum. And I was thinking of that battle. So I searched for it before making the thread.

The truth is, every true Dante fan on that forum (I don't talk about fanboys) needs to start his career from pwning Burning Thought in debate. I guess you're lucky one, since it's in your thread where he agreed that Sparda family wins 7\10 over Kain and Kratos.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 09:01 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cant be many Dante fans on that forum then, ive never been pwned in a single debate, this just happens to be a BO 2 kain, the weakest, slowest and least versatile of them all, and Kratos isnt going to be helping much, both are too far out performed in speed across the board and by the end of the battle neither have any versatility to make up for their speed since I doubt either will survive the first few minutes.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 10:06 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I'm not above knowing which situations Dante and Vergil take this fight. Wht primarily attests to victory here, in my opinion, is the time-slowing ability of Quick Silver. Kratos never got any time-powers until the second game, and since this is God of War I Kratos, the only thing he has that would win team K this fight is Pandora's Box, which I doubt is taken into acount in this case. In a full-on fight, either one from Team K could solo SoS, but this particular case is kind of a 5 to 7/10 spite.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Jun 22nd, 2008 at 10:39 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 10:34 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree its spite, if they gave it Defiance Kain and GOW 2 Kratos Kain would solo with utmost ease and the pair of them would make the lads use their speed to run from the fight and lose that way rather than to end up a thin paste under Kratos' fist to be lightly spread across wholemeal bread

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 10:36 AM
Terryc250

How exactly would defiance kain solo the sons of sparda?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:00 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats irrelevent in this thread, if your interested make the thread perhaps

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:04 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Team 2 wins.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

How Quanchi, not even I can think of a way for Kain to win?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:16 AM
Terryc250

Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

While i mostly agree with you alot of the times in the comic book vs forum, i strongly disagree with you here, BO2/GOW1 Kain/Kratos has never shown any regular movement speed on par with dante/vergil let alone QS itself.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:22 AM
MadMel
Heh

team does = dante/vergil erm

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:43 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote