KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante vs Nightmare

Who is the best knight?
This poll is closed.
Sparda 3 37.50%
Nelo Angelo 0 0%
Nightmare 3 37.50%
Seigfried 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dante vs Nightmare
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

Dante vs Nightmare

I heard the Dante was supposed to be in Soul Calibur 3 but never made the roster so hear is the scenario...

Dante walks in a strange cathedral looking for his fathers sword he heard clanging threw the corridors and a cage came falling down on him he barely made it out of the way he went down the corridor to see to knights fighting when they finished the azure knight was the one standing he looked over at Dante and said "The time is right now you shall become part of me" This knight was also looking for his fathers sword ( I noticed that the Sparda sword looks exactly like soul edge so i made a connection)

Attachment: nightmare on soul street.jpg
This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 12:29 AM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Nightmare pwns

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 01:30 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

For as long as Dante keeps his distance, he should take this. This is under the assumption that Nightmare has not recently drained the souls of an army.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 01:51 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

'Pends on what Dante is workin wit in this fight...he could destroy Nightmare or get his thrashed royally.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:32 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Considering that Dante can hit Nightmare multiple times without being hit himself...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 06:23 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Couldn't Dante speedblitz him? =/

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 11:16 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Dante wrecks him. He's used to fighting much bigger fish than Nightmare.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 11:54 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dante wrecks him. He's used to fighting much bigger fish than Nightmare.
well really nightmare could possibly take down mundus as easily as dante if h has taken enough souls down

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 05:47 PM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Mundus is fail and AIDS. "Lord of Hell" indeed.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 06:04 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I'll forgo my judgement until I hear what each dude is packing...

Dante with a complete arsenal is a dangerous foe... Nightmare being well fed and his weapon is in a completed state has the potential to transform into something far more powerful...

As I said, I'll withhold my judgement.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:00 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'll forgo my judgement until I hear what each dude is packing...

Dante with a complete arsenal is a dangerous foe... Nightmare being well fed and his weapon is in a completed state has the potential to transform into something far more powerful...

As I said, I'll withhold my judgment.
each dude is packing w/e u want

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 03:07 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Then it's a stalemate...

Dante's versatility vs Nightmare/Night Terrors extreme level of power...

Heck I'm not even sure Quicksilver will stop a fully strengthened Night Terror, especially in the CSR...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 03:27 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Remi8193
Coona Matata

go dante fight the power

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 09:17 PM
Remi8193 is currently offline Click here to Send Remi8193 a Private Message Find more posts by Remi8193 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Then it's a stalemate...

Dante's versatility vs Nightmare/Night Terrors extreme level of power...

Heck I'm not even sure Quicksilver will stop a fully strengthened Night Terror, especially in the CSR...
Especially since Night Terror has his impressive lack of feats.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 01:11 AM
legacy92

Nightmare wins with a "Ringout" lmao that would be funny

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 04:44 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

It's good to see Nightmare/NightTerror is still being overrated. Dante wins.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 02:58 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 02:53 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

If he could kill an immortal in the blink of an eye, there's no reason he can't kill Dante just as easily.

Overrated how? Because you say so? Or because you can't disprove anything that has been mentioned about him? Unless there has been talk of him while I was away.

Lack of feats? You of all people know better than that Jaxx...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:13 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Stupid 15 min edit time, Grrr...

And I would also like to mention that nowhere in my first or second post that I said NM/NT wins...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:56 PM
StyleTime

If he could kill an immortal in the blink of an eye, there's no reason he can't kill Dante just as easily.

Overrated how? Because you say so? Or because you can't disprove anything that has been mentioned about him? Unless there has been talk of him while I was away.

Lack of feats? You of all people know better than that Jaxx...

Sigh...we've had this discussion before comrade. Nightmare, while strong, is a bit more hype than substance. That "killing an immortal" thing is part of what I am talking about. Just like last time...
Stupid 15 min edit time, Grrr...

And I would also like to mention that nowhere in my first or second post that I said NM/NT wins...

Noone said you did.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 23rd, 2008 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 02:25 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by StyleTime
Sigh...we've had this discussion before comrade. Nightmare, while strong, is a bit more hype than substance. That "killing an immortal" thing is part of what I am talking about. Just like last time...

Noone said you did.

Err, I've never had a discussion with you reguarding Nightmare, or Night Terror.

And it was Night Terror that did it... Not Nightmare...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 03:03 AM