KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Solid Snake VS The Boss

Solid Snake VS The Boss
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Solid Snake VS The Boss

the objective is the same as the one given to Naked Snake: eliminate The Boss. the fight takes place in the same flower area as in MGS3. can he do it?

part1: h2h fight
part2: gunbattle, Solid gets the patriot as well
part3: all out battle where only one can survive

~Solid Sado smile

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 01:24 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Round 1: The Boss

Round 2: The Boss

Round 3: The Boss (Possibly Solid Snake if he used Stealth)

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:12 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

1: Tie or Snake. Jack and the Boss may have developed CQC, but Solid Snake was still said to have been taught in the arts by Big Boss himself, and is shown even past his prime in MGS4 to be every bit as skilled with it as either one agianst the PMCs and even Liquid's FROGS unit, and at his peak, his physical prowess and senses borderlined genetic super soldier.

2: Is the Patriot the only gun they both get? I want to know that before I actually form an opinion on this scenario.

3: Snake. His resources are far more advanced technologically, and his Octocamo muscle suit gives him a huge advantage in the stealth department.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:48 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chazmeister

Round 1: The Boss! Whenever Naked Snake and The Boss had a fight for any length of time The Boss would outskill Snake easily, it would be the same With Solid Snake.
Round 2: Snake because he has already shown skill in gunfighting, by killing some very formidable gunfighters.
Round 3: Snake again because of his skills in stealth.

Thanks to ScarletSpeed for the signature

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:07 PM
chazmeister is currently offline Click here to Send chazmeister a Private Message Find more posts by chazmeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Snake doesn't know how to handle The Patriot.
Hell, The Boss learned how to deflect bullets with the thing.
She one hands the things, Snake has to hold it with both arms.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:23 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Round 1: The Boss! Whenever Naked Snake and The Boss had a fight for any length of time The Boss would outskill Snake easily, it would be the same With Solid Snake.

dude snake and the boss fight 4 times in the whole series (minus the last unseen fight). first time snake is caught off guard and is too shocked. 2nd time again she gets the drop on him. third time she gets the drop on him. 4th time she gets the drop on him.
EVERYTIME she came at a time when he wasn't expecting her. and if you notice, progressively snake was putting up a better fight against her. also Snake was clearly conflicted...something Major Zero kept telling him.
the boss beat snake all times that he had his head up his own ass and she surprised him. the one time they fought with snake in a clear state of mind AND without the elment of surprise, Snake won.

Snake>>Boss

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 09:42 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Fight One: The Boss
Fight Two: The Boss (If it was a larger arena I'd say Snake could win, if he could use something other than the patriot that is)
Fight tres: Solid Snake, The Boss had a difficult time finding Naked in his more primitive stealth method, Solid has Octocamo so he sneaks up and caps The Boss

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 01:17 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I think Snake can still sneak up on her without the Octocamo.

I mean I'm not trying to take anything away from The Boss, but people seem to think Snake can only sneak up on peeps with the octocamo. Which I believe is taking credit away from him since he has been an expert at stealth for a very long time.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 19th, 2008 at 01:27 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 01:22 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Real Wolvie

SS beat Big Boss in CQC in the first metal gear. Plus, he beat Ocelot at the end of metal gear 4 who held his own against big boss back in metal gear 3. So SS has the advantage of learning more advanced moves and would beat the boss.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2011 11:50 PM
The Real Wolvie is currently offline Click here to Send The Real Wolvie a Private Message Find more posts by The Real Wolvie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote