KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team Xbox vs. Team Playstation

Team Xbox vs. Team Playstation
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Team Xbox vs. Team Playstation

Team Xbox:

Master Chief (Halo 3)

Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)

Doomguy (Doom 3)

Frank West (Dead Rising)

Team Playstation:

Snake (MGS4)

Nathan Hale (Resistance)

Drake (Uncharted)

Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)

The fight's on Shadow Moses (just for the heck of it)

Which team will win?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 03:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What a crap team for Team playstation.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 02:45 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Crap team for a crap system. ^_^

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 03:16 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Easy now...

Nathan Hale has very badass guns.

I say Team Xbox wins, but then again we don't know what weapons these guys have and stuff.

Rest assured Fenix, Frank West die in the first 3 seconds. Don't know anything about the uncharted guy.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:44 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legacy92

Master Chief and Marcus Fenix together ?!? uhhh thats nuts no expression
everyone in playstation would die except maybe snake he woul;d sneek around them nd run for his life aha

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:44 PM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Weapons? Where are they on Shadow Moses?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 08:00 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

All the guys have all their weapons and abilities seen in the games they're in. This is an all out fight.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 12:36 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Easy now...

Nathan Hale has very badass guns.

I say Team Xbox wins, but then again we don't know what weapons these guys have and stuff.

Rest assured Fenix, Frank West die in the first 3 seconds. Don't know anything about the uncharted guy.

Uncharted guy is a normal human.

So...

Frank West, Drake, and anyone who should realistically, die in one shot, die.

So it really SHOULD come down to the Chief vs. Nemesis...

Probably won't though. People will argue that Snake can hang with Chief and stuff... right...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 01:41 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Going by feats, Snake can hang with people above MC's level.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snake's feats are as ridiculous as Sora's.

Like beating Volgin in a straight up fight.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:55 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Snake's feats are as ridiculous as Sora's.

Like beating Volgin in a straight up fight.
That was Naked Snake, who would singlehandedly beat the Covenant armed with only a tranquilizer gun.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh right... they're different.

MGS's storyline confuses me to no end. no expression

Irregardless, yes Naked Snake is quite possibly one of the most powerful video game entinites ever created.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 03:00 AM
NemeBro

Oh right... they're different.

MGS's storyline confuses me to no end. no expression

Irregardless, yes Naked Snake is quite possibly one of the most powerful video game entinites ever created.
One? He is the most powerful character in all fiction.

And answer my super manly love filled PM.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 03:02 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Csdabest
Crap team for a crap system. ^_^

Take that talk somewhere else

quote:
Like beating Volgin in a straight up fight

Not that shit again

get over it.....

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 05:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Not that shit again

get over it.....

Is spouting random, irrelevant bullshit out of your mouth the only thing you're good at? Seriously. This and you're cry-fail post about Kratos in the other thread tells me that you're just a whiner. Please, for the love of god. Stop posting.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Aug 2nd, 2008 at 06:25 AM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:22 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Is spouting random, irrelevant bullshit out of your mouth the only thing you're good at?

Its irrelevant bullshit and like your one to talk you keep going on about this same out shit over and over

"Like beating Volgin in a straight up fight"

Get over it

quote:
Seriously. This and you're cry-fail post about Kratos in the other thread tells me that you're just a whiner. Please, for the love of god. Stop posting.

How about you STFU instead !!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:31 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get over WHAT? It's a debate. We debate things. How about I "get over it" when you prove me to why Snake managing to beat Volgin isn't utterly ridiculous? I know debating is a bit above your level of intelligence since it doesn't generally involve whining about other people, but at least try to give it a shot. Otherwise if you're not here to actually debate anything that has to do with the characters, just GTFO.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:34 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I know debating is a bit above your level of intelligence since it doesn't generally involve whining about other people, but at least try to give it a shot.

I have done some debating you dropkick, You obvisouly just skimmed over most of the game vs's and looked at the ones that are more interesting to you.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:49 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

...god. You are retarded.

Surely, it's been proven now to the rest of you people here... that this man is retarded.

Was my post that easy to misunderstand it? Seriously?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:52 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seriously. This and you're cry-fail post about Kratos in the other thread tells me that you're just a whiner.

If its the one i'm thinking of it was'nt a cry fail post you idiot, Its called debating roll eyes (sarcastic) but yea like you would know that.....

Surely, it's been proven now to the rest of you people here... that this man is retarded.[/B]

Yea and name calling is really going to fix things is'nt it ?

well maybe for you it will

quote:
Was my post that easy to misunderstand it? Seriously?

Wow your and even bigger idiot then i thought.....I did'nt misunderstand what you said did you even read my previous post or did you just skip it and went ahead and made another insult post just because you felt like it erm

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 07:09 AM