KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Akuma and Ken VS. Heihachi and Ryu

Shin Akuma and Ken VS. Heihachi and Ryu
Started by: k1Lla441

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sappho
Self-Made

Shin Akuma and Ken VS. Heihachi and Ryu

I dont know much about street fighter, but i know enough to think you guys might like this match. If i need to be a lil more specific on the exact versions of the fighters, please ask, as i dont know much about it.

The bout consists of 3 matches:

1. A normal elimination match (as in if 1 person gets killed/KOed, the teammate has to continue on by themself) in a normal circle arena.

2. A match in an indestructible maze, meaning that the only way to kill your oponent is to find them, which is crucial for speed and endurance. Also, if one person dies on the team that team loses., so no deaths are aloud for the win.

3. The final match is in a very large forest and puts ken and ryu on the line as in the first team to kill ken/ryu of the opposing team wins. So any kills on Heihachi/Akuma do not count and they instantly get revived if that happens.

Besides that, happy debating.

Last edited by Sappho on Dec 4th, 2008 at 05:25 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:18 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KN7JL3
Restricted

Account Restricted

Too exhausted to determine rules for each match, so in a real match, Akuma and Ken take it.

Ryu or Heihachi will beat Ken, just as Akuma would defeat either on team 2, so team 1 wins.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 06:06 AM
KN7JL3 is currently offline Click here to Send KN7JL3 a Private Message Find more posts by KN7JL3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Shin Akuma would solo the team

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 07:24 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, its not a stomp. if Shin akuma could be knocked around by ryu in SF4 intro then he can get knocked around by Hachi. on top of that, Hachi can practically shrug of the projectiles from Akuma since he can and has taken worse things than being hit by a kick.

if Hachi can hang in there with akuma long enough for Ryu to beat Ken, then ryu and hachi can double team akuma and win. the same can happen with Hachi fighting Ken and ryu fighing akuma. akuma and ryu can trade blows for some time which would be more than enough for Hachi to smack around Ken. Ken has nothing on Hachi. This way, again, Hachi and Ryu double team akuma and win.

Team2 6/10

~Sado

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 07:45 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
well, its not a stomp. if Shin akuma could be knocked around by ryu in SF4 intro then he can get knocked around by Hachi. on top of that, Hachi can practically shrug of the projectiles from Akuma since he can and has taken worse things than being hit by a kick.

if Hachi can hang in there with akuma long enough for Ryu to beat Ken, then ryu and hachi can double team akuma and win. the same can happen with Hachi fighting Ken and ryu fighing akuma. akuma and ryu can trade blows for some time which would be more than enough for Hachi to smack around Ken. Ken has nothing on Hachi. This way, again, Hachi and Ryu double team akuma and win.

Team2 6/10

~Sado

This sould probably be the outcome of the match in match 1 and 3, but in match 2 i see team 1 taking this, i dont know why but i think they have the speed to beat team 2, as heihachi seems kinda slow compared to team 1.....

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:14 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Team2 6/10

~Sado
1. Gouki(who was NOT Shin) dominated most of the fight, with Ryu getting a few hits in and a throw, but Gouki clearly being superior. And based on strength and speed, Ryu is much more able to fight Gouki than Ryu is, as Hachi's speed and strength have not yet proven to be as great. Oh, and it was stated that Ryu's NORMAL Hadouken is a kick, not Gouki's, unlike Ryu, Gouki's Hadoukens are meant to kill, and then he has more variation than that. And Heihachi has been physically beaten by Jin. Who is undeniably less powerful in terms of physical output than Gouki, you know, the guy who destroyed an island, kicked a sunken ship in half(and destroyed a submarine with a shockwave) and split a small mountain? Hell, the explosion that Hachi survived from the Jacks was not even as powerful as some of Gouki's attacks.

And Ryu has never fought SHIN Gouki, nor has anyone else for that matter. But we know it is much stronger than his normal, holding back form. Hachi smack around Ken? Well although Ken is not as strong as Ryu, we do in fact know that physically he is similar, he doesn't hit as hard but is faster, and is less skilled, so the idea that Hachi will smack around Ken is laughable. And Gouki is stronger than Hachi(by alot), and stronger than Ryu, with Ken being nearly up to Ryu's level.

Team 1 8/10.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 07:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
. Gouki(who was NOT Shin) dominated most of the fight, with Ryu getting a few hits in and a throw, but Gouki clearly being superior.

come on, not this "shin" shite again. there is no way we can say he was or wasn't holding back considering he don't hold back against worthy opponents (though ryu being worthy is a joke imo).
as for shitstomping ryu for the most part of it, agreed but ryu always has the hogan routine to tap into...as he did in the video laughing out loud

quote:
And based on strength and speed, Ryu is much more able to fight Gouki than Ryu is

confused
i assume you mean ryu is more capable of fighting akuma than hachi. well, speed wise, yeah but IMO he aint got nothing on it in terms of power and durability. sure he could lift a 10 (?) ton boulder but that's not reflective of how hard he can hit considering that even his hadouken just feels like a kick and can only push people backwards. lifting a 10ton boulder is comparable while being pushed to his limits as opposed to Hachi who could smash armor plated robots to bits and he was seen effortlessly picking a jack5 (200-300kgs) with one hand. imo he's shown to hit harder and he's got tons of stamina and durability on his side too. Hachi durability>>Ryu's.

quote:
as Hachi's speed and strength have not yet proven to be as great.

look up.

quote:
Oh, and it was stated that Ryu's NORMAL Hadouken is a kick, not Gouki's, unlike Ryu, Gouki's Hadoukens are meant to kill, and then he has more variation than that.

actually gouki's normal hadoukens are weaker than ryu's. ryu's were reported on being the strongest in the shotoclones.

quote:
And Heihachi has been physically beaten by Jin. Who is undeniably less powerful in terms of physical output than Gouki, you know, the guy who destroyed an island, kicked a sunken ship in half(and destroyed a submarine with a shockwave) and split a small mountain?

there are several things wrong with this:
-jin is a hybrid of the THREE stongest bloodlines in tekkenverse. his physical power is practically insane given that by just having the devil powers activated he was able to splatter Ogre all over the place....somebody who could shake the earth. now i'm getting tired of "jin beat ogre therefor ogre is weak" crap. i can use that and tell you that gouki is shite cuz he was evenly fought by ryu in SF4 intro. see how it can go both ways and how you guys are using double standards. please tell me what ryu has done that makes what he did to gouki in that trailer even excusable? nothing.
-don't even make me mention Jin's durability where he takes a blow so hard he goes smacking into a boulder that dusted on impact and he just sat there only confused as to why asuka did it.
-destroying island part is dealt IN DETAIL in my theories section. go see for yourself.
-kicking sunken ship in half, yeah, cool.
-destroyed a submarine......no proof.
-split a mountain, yeah, cool again.

quote:
Hell, the explosion that Hachi survived from the Jacks was not even as powerful as some of Gouki's attacks.

there's no way you can prove or support it so why go there?

quote:
Hachi smack around Ken? Well although Ken is not as strong as Ryu, we do in fact know that physically he is similar, he doesn't hit as hard but is faster, and is less skilled, so the idea that Hachi will smack around Ken is laughable. And Gouki is stronger than Hachi(by alot), and stronger than Ryu, with Ken being nearly up to Ryu's level.

dude, ken was put in a pinch by no-name karate dude who happened to toss him in to the ring with a throw. ken has no durability, has no power feats, heck he has no feats. period. compared to someone like hachi who outclasses him in all departments:
-power
-experience
-durability
-phsyical strength

the only thing ken's got going for him is speed but that wont matter cuz hachi can soak shots explosions, get smacked through pillars, fall from great hieghts and get up like nothing happened. its no exaggeration to say that hachi will "broken toy" ken to defeat. being ryu's friend is no feat. nor is beating him when he's got his head up his @$$ a feat. i like ken but he's not doing anything in my book if he's got no feats.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:53 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

uuuu, looks like we got a street fighter-knowledge pro on our hands. seems like jaxx has some big competition.....

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 01:17 AM
NemeBro

come on, not this "shin" shite again. there is no way we can say he was or wasn't holding back considering he don't hold back against worthy opponents (though ryu being worthy is a joke imo).
as for shitstomping ryu for the most part of it, agreed but ryu always has the hogan routine to tap into...as he did in the video laughing out loud

confused
i assume you mean ryu is more capable of fighting akuma than hachi. well, speed wise, yeah but IMO he aint got nothing on it in terms of power and durability. sure he could lift a 10 (?) ton boulder but that's not reflective of how hard he can hit considering that even his hadouken just feels like a kick and can only push people backwards. lifting a 10ton boulder is comparable while being pushed to his limits as opposed to Hachi who could smash armor plated robots to bits and he was seen effortlessly picking a jack5 (200-300kgs) with one hand. imo he's shown to hit harder and he's got tons of stamina and durability on his side too. Hachi durability>>Ryu's.

look up.

actually gouki's normal hadoukens are weaker than ryu's. ryu's were reported on being the strongest in the shotoclones.

there are several things wrong with this:
-jin is a hybrid of the THREE stongest bloodlines in tekkenverse. his physical power is practically insane given that by just having the devil powers activated he was able to splatter Ogre all over the place....somebody who could shake the earth. now i'm getting tired of "jin beat ogre therefor ogre is weak" crap. i can use that and tell you that gouki is shite cuz he was evenly fought by ryu in SF4 intro. see how it can go both ways and how you guys are using double standards. please tell me what ryu has done that makes what he did to gouki in that trailer even excusable? nothing.
-don't even make me mention Jin's durability where he takes a blow so hard he goes smacking into a boulder that dusted on impact and he just sat there only confused as to why asuka did it.
-destroying island part is dealt IN DETAIL in my theories section. go see for yourself.
-kicking sunken ship in half, yeah, cool.
-destroyed a submarine......no proof.
-split a mountain, yeah, cool again.

there's no way you can prove or support it so why go there?

dude, ken was put in a pinch by no-name karate dude who happened to toss him in to the ring with a throw. ken has no durability, has no power feats, heck he has no feats. period. compared to someone like hachi who outclasses him in all departments:
-power
-experience
-durability
-phsyical strength

the only thing ken's got going for him is speed but that wont matter cuz hachi can soak shots explosions, get smacked through pillars, fall from great hieghts and get up like nothing happened. its no exaggeration to say that hachi will "broken toy" ken to defeat. being ryu's friend is no feat. nor is beating him when he's got his head up his @$$ a feat. i like ken but he's not doing anything in my book if he's got no feats.

~Sado
1. Other than we know Shin looks different than normal Gouki? For one his hair is white. His hair was red when fighting Ryu. And he was shit-stomping Ryu? Because I could have SWORN you just said Ryu was holding his own. eek!

2. His Hadouken feels like a kick, yeah. A kick from who though? Most likely from Ryu, but you are implying it is like a kick from the average joe. And I don't think you really get how strong lifting ten tons makes you, as far as striking goes, and when backed up by Ryu's superior speed, he would demolish the cannon-fodder bottom tier Jacks. Hachi ever tanked a punch from a dude who destroys islands with punches? And out of curiosity, when was that "Hadouken=Kick" bullshit even STATED? By Tiamat I assume?

3. Which is incorrect based on the sole fact that Gouki's can kill, Ryu's cannot. And Gouki fires Gou Hadoukens, not Hadoukens, does he not?

4. 1. Can you prove Ogre had the durability though? Considering the fact that power output=/=Durability, as fictions such as DBZ clearly show. And has Devil Within ever been confirmed as canon? Gouki was fought evenly by Ryu in the SF4 intro? B-but I thought you just said Ryu was getting shit-stomped by Gouki! eek! You have changed your opinion three times in a total of two posts. And he got like...2-3 hits in on Gouki, one of which was a throw which did not even hurt him, and Gouki has pre-established durability feats, so Ryu being able to hurt him is a feat for Ryu.

2. And has been taken down by tranqs. Whereas Gouki withstood the pressure of 1,000 meters under the sea.

3. I don't care about your "theories." Gouki punched an island with what was never confirmed to be more than a punch, and said island disappeared. He destroyed an island with a punch. Either that or he "took it out of existence" lol.

4. Yeah, with one of those kicks, he would at least KO Hachi, probably kill.

5. Other than contact with the submarine was lost(seriously, how do YOU interpret that) and it was confirmed it was destroyed as a shockwave when Gouki destroyed the sunken ship?

6. Which would kill Hachi. No doubt.

7. Oh, I can't? Gouki destroyed an island, which supported mountain ranges, whereas said explosion only destroyed a fairly large building, and it knocked Hachi out for a week as well.

8. Well let's consider Ken's status. Despite not having a name, he managed to beat Ken. Not bad.

Now, I am not saying Ken will beat Hachi, but based on status, I do not think Ken should just be considered a chump to Hachi.

Also, hasn't Ken shattered boulders or sumthin?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 02:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
uuuu, looks like we got a street fighter-knowledge pro on our hands. seems like jaxx has some big competition.....

you don't make a website for nothing cool
and jaxx sucks mad

@Jaxx: goddamn it, why can't you just reply like everyother human being?! mad

quote:
1. Other than we know Shin looks different than normal Gouki? For one his hair is white. His hair was red when fighting Ryu. And he was shit-stomping Ryu? Because I could have SWORN you just said Ryu was holding his own.

notice in the first post, where i talk about hogan routine. that's explain everything.
okay, you know when i'm wrong, i'll just go ahead and admit it. that's why i'm saying he got shitstomped because YOU reminded me that ryu only held his own after the hogan routine.
dude, and canonically, we KNOW FOR A FACT, that Gouki doesn't get a dyejob and change his gi. he IS shin when not holding back. the difference is shown in games only to distinguish between foo and shinfoo.

quote:
2. His Hadouken feels like a kick, yeah. A kick from who though? Most likely from Ryu, but you are implying it is like a kick from the average joe. And I don't think you really get how strong lifting ten tons makes you, as far as striking goes, and when backed up by Ryu's superior speed, he would demolish the cannon-fodder bottom tier Jacks. Hachi ever tanked a punch from a dude who destroys islands with punches? And out of curiosity, when was that "Hadouken=Kick" bullshit even STATED? By Tiamat I assume?

i'm not implying shite beccause common sense would dictate that if one character does a move that's said to be as strong as a kick, you'd assume its the character's own kick and not a donkey's or a fetus'. and hadouken has been shown to do barely any damage or anything in SF4 trailers as well as UDON both of which are canonical, unlike SFA anime which aside from being a pile of garbage was also non canon.
also ryu wouldn't demolish shite with the jacks because we HAVE NOT seen anything from him that even compares to what Kaz and Hachi did. heck, ryu hasn't even been shown to destroy walls, let alone armor plated robots. lifting 10 tons is one thing but we don't use that to support striking feats unless there are feats for that. which there arent. even going by "HARDON" comics, ryu's hadouken barely does anything beside knocking the person back and his strikes aren't that powerful either.

quote:
3. Which is incorrect based on the sole fact that Gouki's can kill, Ryu's cannot. And Gouki fires Gou Hadoukens, not Hadoukens, does he not?

because gouhadoukens are so basic to gouki that he doesn't care about them. on the other hand he is more conscerned with shakunetsuhadouken. still, i might be wrong about this because like i said before, its IIRC.

quote:
. 1. Can you prove Ogre had the durability though?

can you prove that ryu has enough to take shots from akuma?

quote:
Considering the fact that power output=/=Durability, as fictions such as DBZ clearly show. And has Devil Within ever been confirmed as canon? Gouki was fought evenly by Ryu in the SF4 intro?

your first point is moot. otherwise, gouken wouldn't be getting shitestomped all over the place nor would Shi(t)Bison be getting spanked by girls. devil withtin aint may or maynot be canon, fact is *cough* "why can't would a company make something if it wasn't possible?" *cough*

quote:
B-but I thought you just said Ryu was getting shit-stomped by Gouki! You have changed your opinion three times in a total of two posts.

so did he NOT hold his own after going Hogan? remember that i did mention "hogan routine" before also right after i mentioned the shitstomp part in the very first post.
you can drop the accusations now big grin

quote:
And he got like...2-3 hits in on Gouki, one of which was a throw which did not even hurt him, and Gouki has pre-established durability feats, so Ryu being able to hurt him is a feat for Ryu.

hogan routine....

quote:
2. And has been taken down by tranqs. Whereas Gouki withstood the pressure of 1,000 meters under the sea.

unlike the SF-boys, i don't like throwing dirt in people's eyes and argue by making the other guy look bad....it was not 1000m, not by a long shot. you can just say "yeah, you're right" or i'll really start posting some shite.

quote:
3. I don't care about your "theories." Gouki punched an island with what was never confirmed to be more than a punch, and said island disappeared. He destroyed an island with a punch. Either that or he "took it out of existence" lol.

then i don't care about this point of yours

quote:
7. Oh, I can't? Gouki destroyed an island, which supported mountain ranges, whereas said explosion only destroyed a fairly large building, and it knocked Hachi out for a week as well.

that's where you're being stupid. there is a whole difference between that explosion and the island buster ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) punch. you know what the difference is? its simple: gouki punched the foundation of the island with a solid blow where as the explosion was carried out on TOP of the mountain and was not a solid blow or soemthing but an explosion which consisted mainly of fire....you know how fires usually are. and taking that kinda shite at groud zero makes Heihachi an endurance god. period.

quote:
8. Well let's consider Ken's status. Despite not having a name, he managed to beat Ken. Not bad.

yeah, he's a regular masochist aint he? laughing

quote:
Also, hasn't Ken shattered boulders or sumthin?

in stupid chinese manhua where Terry bogard oneshotted Sagat. i like terry bogard but i know bull when i see it no expression

~Sado

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:44 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Dude didn't beat Ken. He got Ken w/one attack & literally got uppercutted out of the fuking ring for doing so. Ryu got a few hits on a Gouki that is still holding back & trying to convince Ryu not to.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 12:53 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

going by what it said, he had ken in a pinch with that one attack and the only reason he lost was cuz of a last second innovation by Ken. we can't really call that a feat now since the dude was a no-name bum.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 07:30 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Now, I didn't want in this, cause it doesn't really need my input, but just for the Record.

Gouki holds back the lions share of his powers juring most of his fights. Gouki has the ability to shut off the Dark Hadou within himself, he does this when the fight opens up so he can test wether or not a foe is worthy.

Thats the regular playable Akuma we get in the arcades, Black Gi, Red Hair.

When he finally does go all out, the Dark Hadou awakens fully, his hair turns to silver white, and his aura's glow slightly lightens the color of his gi. (Super Saiyan routine if you ask me but meh...)

And he does do this when you fulfill the conditions to fight Shin Gouki in SF3 2nd impact, you actually have to go through Normal Gouki first, and he does the whole ressurect & Transform thing...

So, yes, canonical fact from the game, when Gouki goes all figgin out, he does physically change his apperance.

Thats 1 for me!

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 12:14 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
When he finally does go all out, the Dark Hadou awakens fully, his hair turns to silver white, and his aura's glow slightly lightens the color of his gi. (Super Saiyan routine if you ask me but meh...)

i COULD swallow the white hair but that lighting shade of gi is just incomprehensible...especially since his aura is RED. SHIN Akuma is akuma not holding back. THAT is what Capcom has said. his appearance has nothing to do with it.

quote:
And he does do this when you fulfill the conditions to fight Shin Gouki in SF3 2nd impact, you actually have to go through Normal Gouki first, and he does the whole ressurect & Transform thing...

in-game stuff. don't count.

quote:
So, yes, canonical fact from the game, when Gouki goes all figgin out, he does physically change his apperance.

that's not canonical. that's as canonical as my Grant shaking the screen routine.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 12:57 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

@DSZ : what makes me curious is... we never saw any of "shin gouki" real appearances even though capcom makes him playable. or maybe what Sado said was right?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 12:58 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
or maybe what Sado said was right?

i AM right and i have a source.

SADO>>>KMC mad

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 12:59 PM
Darkstorm Zero

i COULD swallow the white hair but that lighting shade of gi is just incomprehensible...especially since his aura is RED. SHIN Akuma is akuma not holding back. THAT is what Capcom has said. his appearance has nothing to do with it.

Have you actually shinned a red light on something black/dark grey? it becomes a lighter shade... Don't tell me you still havn't learned physics... Besides, the shade change is only around 5 to 7.5% lighter than normal, it's not a massive difference, and could certainly be influenced by the aura's light seeping through it.

in-game stuff. don't count.

Tell that to most of the hobo's who hang around here.

And yes, Ryu's final (sic*) confrontation with Akuma happened here, this is when Akuma is fully convinced that Ryu will never turn to tha Dark Hadou now.

*Sic: Basically, with Capcom/ Street Fighter, nothing is ever concrete, especially when it's vague, this battle may be retconned without warning!)

that's not canonical. that's as canonical as my Grant shaking the screen routine.

~Sado

Read above.

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
@DSZ : what makes me curious is... we never saw any of "shin gouki" real appearances even though capcom makes him playable. or maybe what Sado said was right?

He's only playable in the home versions, and even then, only with cheats...

As I said, the only time I can clearly say he's ever used his full poower as Shin was at the very end of SF3 2nd impact during his battle with Ryu.

Though I'm not entirely sure how accurate that fight really is, Capcom's vagueness when it comes to confirming actual battles is still as remarkable as it's ever been, but I know for certain (Street Fighter Eternal) That he did transform. And this is the only time ever he's done so.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Dec 6th, 2008 at 01:10 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:02 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

[Cursed double posting... *Grumble, grumble...*

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:07 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

confused confused

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:13 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote:
As I said, the only time I can clearly say he's ever used his full poower as Shin was at the very end of SF3 2nd impact during his battle with Ryu.

wait a minute... he fought Ryu in the end of SF3 2nd?

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Dec 6th, 2008 at 01:22 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:17 PM