KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Raiden vs. Master Chief

Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Raiden 5 71.43%
Master Chief 2 28.57%
Tie 0 0%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raiden vs. Master Chief
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Raiden vs. Master Chief

Liquid's plan is to travel through time that didn't have Snake but Snake and his pal Raiden stop him from doing that. Unfortunately, the machine malfunctioned and sent Snake and Raiden into the future.

In the future where there's a war between the humans and the covenant, Snake and Raiden appear onboard a covenant ship. Brutes apprehend them and send them to a prison cell. Later, they break out and are trying to escape. They reach the deck and suddenly, a hornet crash lands onboard the deck. Master Chief rises out of the wreckage and radio contacts base.

Cortana - Chief, reach the lower decks of the ship and destroy it.

Chief - Got it.

Chief turns and sees Snake and Raiden. Thinking that Chief was a threat, Snake jumps at Chief and Chief gives him a punch to the jaw leaving Snake unconcious. Raiden is enraged and runs towards Chief. Chief grabs out an energy blade, and Raiden pulls out his sword. Sparks are flying as the two blades collide.

Who will win?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 11:36 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Raiden in the worst way possible.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 02:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raiden eviscerates Chief

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 10:24 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

MC can't touch this.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 10:56 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Just want to point out that C Raiden is no where near C Ninja's durability and speed.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 11:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a firm believer of Arsenal Gear > REX

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 11:58 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

There have been different circunstances in both scenarios.

For starters Raiden did have a terrain advantage over Arsenal.

Never the less it is still one hell of an accomplishment.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 01:20 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

After reading through the recent posts in the Chief/Gray Fox thread, I've realized that I literally know nothing about MGS outside of the third one.

Thus, I'll stay away.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 01:29 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

TGE made you concede?

YES! I HAVE THE POOOOOOWER!!!!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 01:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

THY SHALL RUE THIS DAY!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 01:31 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Wut

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 01:34 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
THY SHALL RUE THIS DAY!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 01:34 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Wut

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 01:35 AM
CosmicSurfer

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Just want to point out that C Raiden is no where near C Ninja's durability and speed.

That's debatable. But he's probably stronger than Grayfox.

As Null, a young fox got his ass handed to him by Gene, who is similar to Vamp, in MGS portable ops.

We all know Raiden's track record against Vamp before and after he was turned into a cyborg.

Fox got beat handidly by both Naked and Solid Snake.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 09:21 PM
CosmicSurfer is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicSurfer a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicSurfer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

yeah, i would deffinatly say raiden, i mean the fact that he stoped arsonal (a little rediculus but still awesome) makes him like...superman strong i guess lol, and wonds dont fase him he can be stabed and not stop attacking, so imo obviously raiden, well the one from mgs4, not mgs2, mgs2 raiden would lose horibly

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 11:37 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Superman would not have held back Arsenal Gear. He would have lifted it and ripped it in half.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 12:29 AM
niduin
Son of the King

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Superman would not have held back Arsenal Gear. He would have lifted it and ripped it in half.

i know that, i was just making a joke about how rediculusly stron raiden is in mgs4

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 06:11 AM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote