KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Princess Peach vs Kairi

Who'd win the cat fight?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kairi 0 0%
Peach 6 100.00%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Princess Peach vs Kairi
Started by: Voyeur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Voyeur
The Martyr

Princess Peach vs Kairi

(please log in to view the image)
VS
(please log in to view the image)

Two what would seem, harmless, vixens who are usually are over shadowed by their heroic male titled counter parts, happen to come across each other during an accidental dimension warp while the Princess was having a picnic with Mario and Kairi the same with Sora. Now the two find themselves not in either of their normal world.

Regal as ever and giving a sneer Princess Peach is ready to go at it against Kairi, who is returning a stink eye. Each of them assuming the other is the fault for this sudden warp. Both are equipped with their known weapons, the umbrella and Kairi's Keyblade.

Kairi can do anything she's ever been shown to do in KH1, KH2 etc.

Peach cany do anything from her Super Princess Peach, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (except for final smash, turnip sliding, wave dash, etc. AT's)

So, who would win in an all out cat fight between these two ladies?
READY GO!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 02:44 AM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Kairi, she's mad hot and she's got equal skills of madness.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 02:50 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

I'm not entirely sure what Kairi can do but some one told me she at one point had a Keyblade with some abilities?

I think that Peach has shown she's more then tough enough to take on something like that. Not to mention her umbrella, ability to pull up turnips.

I'm banning Toad from this match.

I'm not sure what her umbrella is capable though or what she did in that RPG game of hers. But I'd give it to Peach atm, unless some one shows other wise.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 03:45 AM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's an umbrella. It keeps you dry in the rain.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 03:49 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Kairi actually does anything?

I'm going with Peach. I might be a bit biased here wink Though I'm also playing Super Princess Peach at the moment, that game is awesome.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 03:56 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

She actually doesn't do anything.

She has a keyblade for a whole ten minutes in the second game. But her AND Riku together were scared of three heartless, and didn't do any real fighting. I think she killed like two heartless.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 04:00 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Kairi is hot, that's why she's got my vote. ^_^

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 04:02 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

ALRIGHT so, if not only in a fight, who do you think is HOTTER?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 04:47 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

the one who's not pixels!

Peach would win, she actually has powers.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 04:48 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will never understand why people say that cartoons can't be hot because they're "pixels".

When you look at a picture of a real life women on your computer, you're not seeing her you're seeing pixels. So does that mean she's not hot?

Not really...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 05:11 AM
Voyeur
The Martyr

I'm not sure what "powers" Peach has that you're talking about Shin, she can float/levitate. But for a limited amount of time and only at the height she jumps too. She has an umblrella, does it have any special capabilities?

I'm going to re-ban: Super Smash Bros. Melee/Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Peach is only capable of her abilities in Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Princess Peach.

Kairi is still up for grabs on anything she can be found doing in her Kingdom Heart titles. I think this is actually a pretty even fight all together.

Last edited by Voyeur on Mar 19th, 2009 at 05:17 AM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 05:12 AM
KingD19

She cut through some heartless, and was hot while doing it.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 05:15 AM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Voyeur

I'm not sure what "powers" Peach has that you're talking about Shin, she can float/levitate. But for a limited amount of time and only at the height she jumps too. She has an umblrella, does it have any special capabilities?

I'm going to re-ban: Super Smash Bros. Melee/Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Peach is only capable of her abilities in Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Princess Peach.

Kairi is still up for grabs on anything she can be found doing in her Kingdom Heart titles. I think this is actually a pretty even fight all together.

From what I've been told, Kairi does absolutely nothing in the first KH, isn't in Chain of Memories at all, and that video shows about the only thing she ever does in KHII.

Also, Peach can do more than just float. You say Super Princess Peach is allowed - go read up on it stick out tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Princess_Peach

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 05:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The following words are not my own...

quote:
Super Princess Peach is so sexist, but Peach has the most powerful mentrual cycle I've ever seen.

Anyways, Peach has more feats than Kairi thus far, so Peach wins. :P

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 06:08 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

But Kairi has youthful sexiness on her side. Plus she actually talks, she doesn't just make surprised noises.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 06:10 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by KingD19
But Kairi has youthful sexiness on her side. Plus she actually talks, she doesn't just make surprised noises.

Peach talks. I've heard her talk on multiple occasions. She just doesn't say much. One of those strong, silent types. :P

Also, with age comes experience, in many forms. Besides, finding Kairi sexy makes you a disturbing person, as she's very clearly jailbait.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 06:11 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I'm only 13, lol. No, I'm thinking of if they made a game where she and Sora had grown up.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 06:16 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by KingD19
I'm only 13, lol. No, I'm thinking of if they made a game where she and Sora had grown up.

What the heck do you know about sexiness? You're 13.

And god, now I need to be careful what I say around here. Which severely limits my response ability in a thread involving Peach.

Peach wins, because she called her big, scaly, fire-breathing boyfriend in.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 06:53 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I'm actually 19, that's why I put the lol there, but now I realize I forgot to mention that, so say what you want. I've heard things that would make your soul chill.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 07:05 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I severely doubt that.

General: XD...Just...XD

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 08:06 AM