KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Solid Snake vs Agent 47 and Sam Fisher

Solid Snake vs Agent 47 and Sam Fisher
Started by: V de Fournée

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
V de Fournée
Ideas are bulletproof.

Solid Snake vs Agent 47 and Sam Fisher

Solid Snake versus the cold-blooded assassin and Echelon's top Splinter Cell agent. (All in their prime)

Solid Snake has been attempting to take down Third Echelon, and in a last, desperate attempt, Lambert hires Agent 47 to aid Sam Fisher in taking down the Snake. Snake enters an evacuated Third Echelon HQ and attempts to hunt to Sam Fisher. Snake knows the two are in the building with him, and vice versa, but neither knows exactly where their oppnent(s) are/is. Who will find and kill their enemy/enemies first? Agent 47 and Sam Fisher or Solid Snake?

Credit - ScarletSpeedster

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 05:54 AM
V de Fournée is currently offline Click here to Send V de Fournée a Private Message Find more posts by V de Fournée Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

well with just the info you gave i would say snake takes this, 47 would be almost no threat snake would come up behind him and slit his throat before he knew he was there, and sam just isnt as good as snake

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:20 AM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Team 2. 47 distracts Snake, while Sam climbs on a pipe, and breaks his neck.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:53 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

ok that might work if snake was an idiot, he would be stealthed not being seen and he would kill 47 and get out of there before sam would get to him, and if sam does get to him snake is a way better fighter than sam and also his radar system would show where they both are anyway so sneaking up on him is out

Old Post May 1st, 2009 01:56 AM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

TBH only way I see them effectively putting Snake down is if Sam engages Snake in firearms for a moment and Agent 47 snipes Snake in the middle of the battle. But even that is going to be tough IMO.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 1st, 2009 02:36 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Snake at his prime w/his best equipment makes him virtually undetectable. Octocamo blocks him from heat and night vision goggles, aside from literally blending in with whatever he leans against, and even just by feats he trumps at least Fisher.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 02:55 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V de Fournée
Ideas are bulletproof.

hrmmm, what if this was Big Boss?

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:01 AM
V de Fournée is currently offline Click here to Send V de Fournée a Private Message Find more posts by V de Fournée Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

big boss is even better, he was a master at stealth and a better fighter than snake

Old Post May 2nd, 2009 11:42 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Plus Snake has the Bandanna and the infinite ammo clip.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 03:35 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Plus Snake has the Bandanna and the infinite ammo clip.
gameplay mechanic

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 04:19 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V de Fournée
Ideas are bulletproof.

lol hrmm...as you can tell, I don't know my Snakes well. I guess Agent 47 and Sam can't beat Snake unless they have a great, uneven advantage.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 05:37 AM
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Phanteros
gameplay mechanic

It isn't.

Snake in a cut scene told Raiden he had infinite ammo due to his headband.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 04:24 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by niduin
big boss is even better, he was a master at stealth and a better fighter than snake

Solid Snake is also a master of stealth and Big Boss & SS are equals as stated by Kojima himself.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 05:51 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

are kojima's interviews like his cutscenes? LONG?

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 07:58 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Snake. Old fart has a massive laser cannon he took from Crying Wolf.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 09:35 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

and the ultimate jobber aura with it

Old Post May 4th, 2009 06:56 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
It isn't.

Snake in a cut scene told Raiden he had infinite ammo due to his headband.
well to be fair, Hideo Kojima has an awesome sence of humor, and that was definately a joke wasnt meant to be serious otherwise he would have it in mgs4

Old Post May 5th, 2009 12:55 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i mean, shite, if that's the case then Big Boss practically has orgams everytime he sees a cardboard box because "i felt i had to be inside it, and when i put it on i felt an inner silence and peace, i was content and relaxed like i was always meant to be here. no more than that...it was MY DESTINY to be here!"

laughing out loud

Old Post May 5th, 2009 01:38 PM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snake is basically superhuman. Neither of his opponents are.

Snake wins, unless if 47 or Sam gets in a lucky shot to the head.

Old Post May 5th, 2009 08:54 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually 47 is "superhuman" as well. he has more strength and endurance and damage soak than others and also has a faster healing than normal humans. Snake's not superhuman in that sense. he's just one tough SOB is all.

Old Post May 5th, 2009 10:51 PM