KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ultimecia vs Kain

Ultimecia vs Kain
Started by: SpadeKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpadeKing

Ultimecia vs Kain

These two will do battle within Ultimecia's castle.

who will win the time compressing sorceress or the vampire gone power hungry?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 06:41 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Time compressing sounds epic.

So Ultimecia is some kind of uber time warper?

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 08:50 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

pretty much, she has the powers of all the sorceress in the FF8 universe, controls sorceresses in the past via mind control. Created a new (and said by her the most powerful) summon just from the mind of the main character.

and in the last battle she pretty much starts compressing time and also creates the most powerful black magic spell from out of her own mind.

her motives... just cause she can.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 09:18 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Time compressing sounds epic.

So Ultimecia is some kind of uber time warper?

She was debated able to keep up with Nozdormu, so I imagine she is.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 09:24 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I really have no idea on Kain's time powers so I would like to see how he fairs

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 09:25 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Then Kain can't win. It's like the evil pig fight, only the spite has been multiplied by one thousand.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 09:26 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by SpadeKing
I really have no idea on Kain's time powers so I would like to see how he fairs

He can slow time around him. He barely halve the rate of time in a small area.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 09:26 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

...any other time powers? I'm too lazy to go look him up.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 06:59 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

How many takers on BT calling for a soul steal victory?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 07:37 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

typical questions, I need feats, vids, speeds of how fast she can manip time, she was beaten by some kids and apprently the power of friendship but in debates ive had with her shes done very little, merely statements of "she could" or "would have" compressed time.

Kain in comparison to Noz or prob Ultimecia although has useful time powers to bugger up others who cannot control time cannot match these on the time field. Just depends on how quickly Ult can stop/manip time and in what ways.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 10:00 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

if any FF villain wasn't supposed to lose due to plot, they would obviously dominate. Ultimecia by far probably had the greatest plan compress all of time or do what she did at the end and start absorbing all of space & time. no expression

she saw her defeat by the hands of the SeeD group & decided she would attempt to end all life through compression so I guess either way she was fated for death. it only took her a few seconds to immediatly begin compressing time from the body of another sorceress. I notice she is also able to teleport to different locations. Her mind reading abilities pretty much rapes a jedi's, she can reach into your mind turning your own thoughts into reality and know everything you know. In her final form of time compression she was destroying any magic that you had and your summons.

The only time I see her use any other time powers is dissidia which I doubt is canon to the series but from that shown... it shows how well thought out these superpowered villains' deaths are.
she just teles away from all squall's strikes then freezes time in an instant, defies gravity by walking upside down and setting up about 70 spikes nearl 2-5 ft away from squall and resumes time.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:27 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

So she actually saw that she was going ot be defeated? she cant be that great tbh if she can be defeated by what? a few guys, sometimes A>B>C does not work but from what ive heard from her opponents their notihng more than a few kids.

She does not sound that impressive, simply potentially impressive, being able to compress time is great but when it takes time to do it Kain will not just sit back and w8 for her.

So unless she can survive soul attacks, time attacks etc i cant see her being any threat to Kain.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:30 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

She changes the forms pretty quickly to the time compression form, she just doesn't execute taking in the entire universe into her body quick enough I guess.

regardless those kids do some ridiculous things, like zell who runs around the F'ing earth in 4 seconds just to do a punch and explosion, squall's sword can reach outside of the planet's atmosphere, selphie had a wierd... instant kill move not sure if it worked on all bosses cause it was rare for me & Rinoa pretty much had the powers of Ultimecia considering Ultimecia travels back in time and transfer all of her powers to the same person who Rinoa would receive it from & she also broke back into Ultimecia's time compression just to get squall, with her limit she can cast spells stronger than Ultimecia's.

I haven't seen any time attacks work on her & doesn't Kain have to hit her or injure or something to begin soul stealing?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:42 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpadeKing
She changes the forms pretty quickly to the time compression form, she just doesn't execute taking in the entire universe into her body quick enough I guess.

regardless those kids do some ridiculous things, like zell who runs around the F'ing earth in 4 seconds just to do a punch and explosion, squall's sword can reach outside of the planet's atmosphere, selphie had a wierd... instant kill move not sure if it worked on all bosses cause it was rare for me & Rinoa pretty much had the powers of Ultimecia considering Ultimecia travels back in time and transfer all of her powers to the same person who Rinoa would receive it from & she also broke back into Ultimecia's time compression just to get squall, with her limit she can cast spells stronger than Ultimecia's.

I haven't seen any time attacks work on her & doesn't Kain have to hit her or injure or something to begin soul stealing?

Hm, but I guess by the sounds of them these were gameplay moves? sorta like Sephiroths Supernova, he doesnt canonically blow up the solarsystem.

he has to hit her with the sword or cast the spirit wrack spell, have time attacks been canonically tested on her?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:49 AM
SpadeKing

I heard those ridiculously crap planet attacks were illusions... then again considering what ultimecia does she probably could pull in 3 planets and an asteroid but surviving that is another thing.

really in game I haven't seen anyone try anything time related on her except when she willingly allowed it through the body of Rinoa so she can travel even further back into time. Other than that closest thing I seen time related with her is re-acting to a bullet easily.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:56 AM
Sin_Volvagia

Ultimecia is beyond the power of Kain. Not even Kefka could absorb time & space.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 04:50 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Burning thought
So she actually saw that she was going ot be defeated? she cant be that great tbh if she can be defeated by what? a few guys, sometimes A>B>C does not work but from what ive heard from her opponents their notihng more than a few kids.

She does not sound that impressive, simply potentially impressive, being able to compress time is great but when it takes time to do it Kain will not just sit back and w8 for her.

So unless she can survive soul attacks, time attacks etc i cant see her being any threat to Kain.

Originally posted by XanatosForever
How many takers on BT calling for a soul steal victory?

laughing I called it, didn't I?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 05:03 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have not called a Soul steal victory yet smile you should have waited until Ultemecia was proven not to have any defence against soul attacks and is too slow to stop Kain from destroying her with them, then I would call a soul steal victory.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 06:03 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

SPITER

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 12:40 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

A lot of that going on when it comes to Kain threads.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 12:46 PM