KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante & Kratos vs. Link & Sora

Dante & Kratos vs. Link & Sora
Started by: Luminatus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dante & Kratos vs. Link & Sora

I'm no great expert on any of these but let's say it's...

DMC2 Dante
GOW1 Kratos

vs.

KH2 Sora
Whatever Link you want.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:29 AM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Any Link I want? aLttP Link soloes.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:32 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Bullshit.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:39 AM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Triforce ftw.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:43 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Dante slows time and Kratos cuts Link's head off ftw.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:44 AM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

1. Lol?
2. Triforce ftw.

You simply can't argue with the combined power of three gods. Dante would be hard pressed to kill Link without the entire thing, with it, he stands no chance.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:46 AM
Gumachi

And I thought Triforce wasn't allowed? Either way, what is Link gonna do? Tickle him? Heh, Dante is too fast.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:48 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Triforce is allowed until threadowner says it's not.

Link wishes Dante out of existance, try out-running that! stick out tongue

If the wishing thing gets banned, with the entire triforce, Link has the powers of Din, Nayru, and Farore, we know that Ganon's piece of the trifoce gives incredible power, including castle lifting/busting TK.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:50 AM
Gumachi

Triforce shouldn't be allowed then no expression

I could easily bring Dante's "Super Sparda" form in this thread smile

How long does this take to cast?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:52 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

The wish doesn't require casting, he simply makes a wish. "I wish I won! =D"
would suffice.

Like I said, if wishings banned, he still has the power of three goddesses, which is insanity, we know Din's piece alone is strong enough to put Ganondorf in the high tier of versus debates.

So, yeah, ALttP Link is utterly broken. He also has the pegasus boots, which allow him to outrun arrows, the titan's mits, to make him very physicly strong, magic armour, and a magic cape which makes him invisible and invincible. He has the mirror shield, master sword, ect.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:54 AM
Gumachi

Dante takes it from him xD.

Dante can break the sound barrier with his own self-will xD; Dante has speed; Turning invisible = useless, and so is The Master Sword. Don't know what magic armor and the mirror shield is.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:01 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Dante's not taking anything from him, the triforce is a part of it's owner. :P

Turning invisible, and invincible, gives Link alll the time he needs to sword Dante, especially with the incredibly powerful TK the triforces of Power and Wisdom will give him if they're combined.

Edit: and the master sword is not useless, it's an incredibly powerful weapon.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:04 AM
Gumachi

Dante can turn invisible as well, and he can fly out of Link's range. Like I said, he's too fast to hit Dante; Dante was able to disappear and not even Argosax could see him, so why is Link any different?

Yes, it's a powerful weapon, no doubt, but if it isn't evil, it's completly useless. Stabbing Dante 1 time isn't gonna do much, if anything at all. Besides, as soon as Dante swings, time slows.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:09 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Like I said, TK, hold him in place.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:12 AM
Gumachi

Dante teleports out of his TK. Also, how far can he TK?

Also, counting his stats from Shin Noctrune (which are canon), he can't be affected by Expel attacks, so I doubt "wishing him out of existence" would work.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:17 AM
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was not aware Link ever had the completed Triforce. It seems a bit unfair to give him that level of wankery too like giving Bowser the Star Rod. I would prefer if we used Link under his own single fragment of the Triforce level of power for this.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:17 AM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Dante teleports out of his TK. Also, how far can he TK?

Also, counting his stats from Shin Noctrune (which are canon), he can't be affected by Expel attacks, so I doubt "wishing him out of existence" would work.

Can't be teleported out of, and Ganon can do it without being on screen, to give you an idea.

No limit fallacy thar, the triforce > a resistance.

quote:
I was not aware Link ever had the completed Triforce. It seems a bit unfair to give him that level of wankery too like giving Bowser the Star Rod. I would prefer if we used Link under his own single fragment of the Triforce level of power for this.

In this case, the above can be discarded, and I'd like to use a different Link, I think.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:22 AM
Gumachi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Can't be teleported out of, and Ganon can do it without being on screen, to give you an idea.

No limit fallacy thar, the triforce > a resistance.

Too bad he's too fast to be TKed. His best bet is to slow down time, and even that might not help.

No(?)

This version of Dante doesn't have much, allow him more or something.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:24 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Doesn't matter anymore, Gumachi, but I think you're vastly unerestimating the power of the triforce.

Edit: You want Dante to have more, and yet Link gets stuck with Sora as a partner? I call Shenanigans.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:25 AM
Gumachi

Never played a LoZ game, sooo...

I never really said Dante beats Link, lately, I think.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:28 AM