KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Galen Marek (aka Starkiller) and Sora vs Kratos and Dante

Galen Marek (aka Starkiller) and Sora vs Kratos and Dante
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galen Marek (aka Starkiller) and Sora vs Kratos and Dante

Setting: New York City, all civilians evacuated.

Objective: Kill the other side.

Rules: No PIS/CIS

This is light side Marek (NOTE TO MODS: Marek DID originate in a video game)

This is Sora at his absolute peak

This is Kratos at the end of GoW2 WITHOUT his time controlling abilities

This is Dante at his peak (this does NOT include any time in which he becomes god-like/super duper powered due to some artifact or something, if he ever did).

Bloodlust: ON

Both sides have a decent knowledge of the other and have half an hour to make battle plans.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 08:56 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyone?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 01:23 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I could be wrong, but if Galen Marek is who i think it is, he solo's the thread.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 01:39 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

We sure are using New York a lot aren't we?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 01:52 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say that t1 wins, but that's just me, and I don't know that much about Dante...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 08:51 PM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
anyone?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:21 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Kratos is a non-factor here. All he is is fodder in this thread erm.

Considering you've also hampered Dante (by not giving him access to (D)DT and such), SK and Final Form Sora win.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 02:13 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

How is kratos a a know factor... he can still turn Starkiller into stone and thread creator is prob referring to Sparda dante.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 02:18 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Phanteros
How is kratos a a know factor... he can still turn Starkiller into stone and thread creator is prob referring to Sparda dante.

You have no clue who Starkiller is do you?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:29 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hm...well, I'm pretty sure that Galen could kill Kratos, I mean his lightsaber would slice any of Krato's weapons like a hot knife through butter.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 08:57 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Hm...well, I'm pretty sure that Galen could kill Kratos, I mean his lightsaber would slice any of Krato's weapons like a hot knife through butter.

Wouldn't exactly say that since most of his weapons are infused or created from Gods, Titans and magic. Their durability against lightsabers are kind of unknown. Not saying Kratos wins, just saying I wouldn't be surprised if SK couldn't cut through his blades.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 09:53 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

starkiller force pushes team 2 into space with a flick of his wrist...or maybe he simply drops Mt Olympus on them stick out tongue

but srsly, galen solos erm

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 10:02 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wouldn't exactly say that since most of his weapons are infused or created from Gods, Titans and magic. Their durability against lightsabers are kind of unknown. Not saying Kratos wins, just saying I wouldn't be surprised if SK couldn't cut through his blades.

Well, a lightsaber has cut through material that can stop gigaton power explosions...

While Krato's blades have been blocked by regular soldiers with shields before, although this could simply be gameplay mechanics.

To be honest though, the lightsaber is simply a more powerful weapon and has better cutting feats by far.

Originally posted by MadMel
starkiller force pushes team 2 into space with a flick of his wrist...or maybe he simply drops Mt Olympus on them stick out tongue

but srsly, galen solos erm

Um...he can't move Mt Olympus in a reasonable amount of time...

Oh wait, it's a joke. nvm

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 10:18 PM
MadMel
Heh

i love how you said "he cant do it in a reasonable amount of time", not "he cant do it, period" stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 10:23 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by EvilAngel
You have no clue who Starkiller is do you?
Yes I played the game thank you also I know He was killed by a large surge of lightning from palpatine. I was just stating He isn't exacly safe from petrification.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 10:58 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Well, a lightsaber has cut through material that can stop gigaton power explosions...

While Krato's blades have been blocked by regular soldiers with shields before, although this could simply be gameplay mechanics.

To be honest though, the lightsaber is simply a more powerful weapon and has better cutting feats by far.

Um...he can't move Mt Olympus in a reasonable amount of time...

Oh wait, it's a joke. nvm

The Blade of Olympus is greater than any and all lightsaber when it comes to power. the sabers have cut through human metals and stuff but nothing backed by magic. Claiming that they can easily cut through magic based weapons. I'm not saying the chains would obliterate a saber, just that I wouldn't be surprised if they could actually clash.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 11:02 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Blade of Olympus is greater than any and all lightsaber when it comes to power. the sabers have cut through human metals and stuff but nothing backed by magic. Claiming that they can easily cut through magic based weapons. I'm not saying the chains would obliterate a saber, just that I wouldn't be surprised if they could actually clash.

Just because they were enhanced by the Gods doesn't mean that they can clash with sabers, since the blades don't contain the FULL power of the Gods AND have been stopped by shields and stuff.

Even then, Galen pwns him through TK.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 12:04 AM
NemeBro

The Blade of Olympus is more powerful than a lightsaber.

Galen Marek still solos though.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 12:56 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

GoW 2 Kratos is a non-factor no expression. Even if he does have the BoO, he simply doesn't have the speed or reflexes required to stay even with SK and his force abilities.

Sparda-DT Dante falls under 'god-like/super duper powered'. Fact is, DT itself falls under 'super duper powered'.
As a result, the best Dante we have is DMC 4 Dante. He's incredibly powerful, but he isn't powerful enough to fight off those two.

Correct. Even so, Kratos doesn't have the necessary speed imo.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Nov 10th, 2009 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:53 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Yes I played the game thank you also I know He was killed by a large surge of lightning from palpatine. I was just stating He isn't exacly safe from petrification.

But that is assuming (rather unwittingly) that he can get it out in time before he meets with any number of ends Gelen can perform to finish this mismatch erm

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 02:00 AM