KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » War vs. Ganondorf

War vs. Ganondorf
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

War vs. Ganondorf

After the events of Twilight Princess, Ganondorf gets teleported to the modern era. The Destroyer asks for Ganondorf's assistance against War, the first horseman of the Apocalypse and if he is destroyed, Ganondorf can return to his time and seek revenge on Link. Ganondorf accepts the offer and goes out to find the horseman. Ganondorf finds War at Samael's prison and challenges him to a fight.

Ganondorf is gimped from having only light arrows, silver arrows, and the triforce being his weakness. War's weapons can harm him. Feats from Twilight Princess are only allowed so no more bringing up feats from different LoZ games and also, he doesn't have his TK in this fight. Ganandorf can't go Ganon in this fight and must remain in physical form at all times.

War has all his powers restored and has all of his weapons and abilities.

Can the First Horseman of the Apocalypse defeat the the Dark Lord or will Ganondorf make War run for his money?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 12:49 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Back for your nightly spanking, I see.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 12:51 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Back for your nightly spanking, I see.

Back to acting like a total *** I see.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 12:58 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Keep up that language and I won't let you choose which paddle I use. no expression

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 12:59 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Why in the Nine Circles did you exist if you're gonna make an ass out of yourself?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:07 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I'm divine fury incarnate. A punishment sent from the heavens to reprimand you for your inequity and ignorance.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:10 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm divine fury incarnate. A punishment sent from the heavens to reprimand you for your inequity and ignorance.

You're a fallen angel who has lost the path of light. For your dark corruption, you shall be slain, demon.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:14 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

If you're offering me a sword fight, I have to decline, as you're unarmed. stick out tongue

/penis joke.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:17 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

why cant we all be friends sad

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:21 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Because he's determined to accept my seed, but I will not donate it to him.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:23 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
why cant we all be friends sad

Hey, I would be nice if ScreamPaste would stop acting like a jackass. All I did was make a thread and already, ScreamPaste is a jerk.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:24 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

And what did you learn from this experience?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:26 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Because he's determined to accept my seed, but I will not donate it to him.

no0o0o0o

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:31 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

And what did you learn from this experience?

I learned that you're a total ****. Now get off this forum and go sniff Link's used underwear or whatever disturbing fetish you have.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:32 AM
Demonic Phoenix

^ Law of Nemesis X: Jackass + Jerk-off = ScreamPaste

Originally posted by Nemesis X
After the events of Twilight Princess, Ganondorf gets teleported to the modern era. The Destroyer asks for Ganondorf's assistance against War, the first horseman of the Apocalypse and if he is destroyed, Ganondorf can return to his time and seek revenge on Link. Ganondorf accepts the offer and goes out to find the horseman. Ganondorf finds War at Samael's prison and challenges him to a fight.

Ganondorf is gimped from having only light arrows, silver arrows, and the triforce being his weakness. War's weapons can harm him. Feats from Twilight Princess are only allowed so no more bringing up feats from different LoZ games and also, he doesn't have his TK in this fight. Ganandorf can't go Ganon in this fight and must remain in physical form at all times.

War has all his powers restored and has all of his weapons and abilities.

Can the First Horseman of the Apocalypse defeat the the Dark Lord or will Ganondorf make War run for his money?

Somebody hates Ganon to gimp him so.

If you're offering me a sword fight, I have to decline, as you're unarmed. stick out tongue

/penis joke.

lol, I knew there was something wrong with Mr.X

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:36 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ Law of Nemesis X: Jackass + Jerk-off = ScreamPaste

Somebody hates Ganon to gimp him so.

lol, I knew there was something wrong with Mr.X

lol so true.

I only gimped the TK because ScreamPaste said a fight with Ganondorf in it is spite because of his TK. Which is why I got rid of the TK.

Check Resident Evil more often. Nemesis and Mr. X aren't the same character.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jan 19th, 2010 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:41 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Link doesn't wear underwear erm

But more to the point, no.

Also, I'm not sharing my Jill sandwich with you, go to your room.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:52 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Monkey see monkey do.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:59 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Link doesn't wear underwear erm

Wait a second... how do you know that?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 02:00 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

...Crap.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 02:07 AM