KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Regigigas vs a gauntlet

Regigigas vs a gauntlet
Started by: MooCowofJustice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Regigigas vs a gauntlet

You know I had to do it. So, yeah, Regigigas is going to take on these guys. I am negating the effects of Slow Start, so Regigigas is at full power. I am also going to grant him the ability to use any move within his move pool in an attempt to even the odds (yes I think Regigigas will have problems with some of these).

If Regigigas fails, he'll move on to the next round.

1. Mario with his awesome mallet that I shall make indestructible via the power of JUSTICE! I'll also give him the ability to throw fire balls without a power up. As you all know, Toonforce is bullshit so his castle feat counts. Happens right before the Olympics in Sydney so that the pole vaulters can be outdone by a 4 foot tall fat Italian plumber.

2. War. I don't know much about this guy, so I guess I'll put him at full power. erm Takes place inside the most fearsome beast on planet Earth. We all know it as "Steve Carrell."

3. Kratos from GoW3. No [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Power of Hope (stfu Sin), no soul stealing (think he did it at some point). He can have all of his weapons though. Takes place in France, because I enjoy the idea of someone climbing up the Eifle tower.

4. Samus Aran. Power Beam, Speed booster, Varia Suit. Provided the Metroids show up, she can have the Ice Beam. And yeah, if this isn't over in fifteen minutes a swarm of Metroids will show up, because Metroids are cool. Takes place on Planet Fastoon devoid of life, except for plants and junk so everyone can breathe.

5. Bowser, Ridley, and Charizard. Galaxy Bowser, and regular Ridley so as to keep him from being broken. Meta may be possible, if normal is too weak. Probably won't be, though. Takes place inside the throne room of Bowser's castle in SMRPG, only I'm going to increase the size and make the walls indestructible through JUSTICE!

Round 1 is just Regigigas.
Round 2 he gets to take his Legendary trio with him. Regice, Regirock, and Registeel who will also have access to their full move pools.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:37 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Laugh Re: Regigigas vs a gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
No [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Power of Hope (stfu Sin)

laughing

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:46 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Good choice in nulling the slow start. Gonna stay off the Mario topic >>

War and Kratos if Regi abuses his specials like thunders, ice or that twin hyper beam. Want to see how avalanche will fair with them. Not much of a chance though.

Only beating Samus if she's distracted by the metroids, 'cos they wont be touching Regi.

Type punches and Giga impact for round 5.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:57 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Re: Regigigas vs a gauntlet

climbing up the Eifle tower.

GIT DOWN FRUM THAR!

quote:
War and Kratos if Regi abuses his specials like thunders, ice or that twin hyper beam. Want to see how avalanche will fair with them. Not much of a chance though.
Disagree, I don't think War has much of a chance against Regigigas tbh. no expression Pulling continents is.. Really uber.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:14 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

He didn't necessarily pull the continents though that is simply what the legends say.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:18 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I should have given him those uber and unbreakable ropes.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:18 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

So, someone should show me Kratos' best strength feat. Do wanna see.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:59 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Pkmn are hax.

I doubt Kratos (yes, even him) would fare well against some stronger Pkmn, let alone the Legendaries.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 10:05 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

So, someone should show me Kratos' best strength feat. Do wanna see.

Not bothered to find the vid but stopping Cronos' from crushing him.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 10:10 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

So is it real this time, then? Did Cronos actually intend to kill/harm him?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 10:15 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I'm not sure Samus will win that easily, to be honest. If her only weapon is the Power Beam, that is. The Speed Booster will have to be her pimary means of attack. Of course, Reggie might have some difficulty hurting Samus in return.

I love ReggieGiygas, though.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 10:25 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Yep Cronos had a killing intent.. least i think he did.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 10:54 PM
Demonic Phoenix

So is it real this time, then? Did Cronos actually intend to kill/harm him?

Tries to crush him twice. From his words, he definitely wanted to kill Kratos.
First time was with his finger ala Atlas. (1:00 onwards)
The other time, he basically tried to kill Kratos somewhat like how we would kill a fly with our palms. (7:30 onwards)

Way more epic than any battle in any Link game so far . Watch part 2 for more epicness.

He could try blinding Regigigas?
~ Also, Regigigas moving continents is a myth no expression

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 05:46 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

If Regigigas can move continents, he should have a higher attack power than Machamp, Tyranitar, and Dragonite.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 12:33 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

He does... lol

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 12:44 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

As I've said before, twice now. Stats likely don't reflect their actual abilities. Slaking does not have the strength to move continents, but its attack matches Regigigas'.

The myths in Pokemon are pretty much always true. I can't name one that hasn't been, yet.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 02:41 PM
Sin_Volvagia

As I've said before, twice now. Stats likely don't reflect their actual abilities. Slaking does not have the strength to move continents, but its attack matches Regigigas'.

The myths in Pokemon are pretty much always true. I can't name one that hasn't been, yet.

Stats do reflect abilities. Why do you think Machamp has high attack and Onix has high defense?

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:49 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

So Alakazam is faster than Mach 2? Well it must be, he has a far higher speed stat than Pidgeot.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 08:05 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I can't name a single myth in fiction that ever turned out to be untrue. no expression
So Alakazam is faster than Mach 2? Well it must be, he has a far higher speed stat than Pidgeot.
Nah, let him have stats, attack doesn't necessarily mean physical strength anyway. Medicham for example augments it's physical strikes with psychic power. I've always wanted a mach 2 Charizard.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 08:09 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I can't name a single myth in fiction that ever turned out to be untrue. no expression Nah, let him have stats, attack doesn't necessarily mean physical strength anyway. Medicham for example augments it's physical strikes with psychic power. I've always wanted a mach 2 Charizard.

You said anime is canon so there's no mach 2 Charizard.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 09:00 PM