KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shingo Yabuki VS Ryu Something...

Shingo Yabuki VS Ryu Something...
Started by: addy24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
addy24
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shingo Yabuki VS Ryu Something...

Ok the setting for this fight obviously begins in japan…

On a cool Sunday morning…

Ryu is seen meditating near a japanese school…because of the vast greenery around the school and Sunday being a day off. This was a great spot for ryu to practice his three moves in seclusion… but what he didn’t knew that this was no ordinary school…

(he doesn’t know anything about school anyways….)

For this school had a student named SHINGO YABUKI
who would also come at the same spot for practicing his mentor’s awesome chain moves! And hoping to burst a bit of flames every now and that…

Shingo arrives at the scene with his duffle bag and finds Ryu SHORYUKENing the shit out of a helpless tree… and it all begins….

Shingo: cool duffle bag, where did u got it from dude?

Ryu: INSOLENT! (cries the crazy shoryukener)
Ryu: You don’t speak to the awesome holy grail of crapcom like that…!! And I got it from ebisu mall…

Shingo: woah woah dude calm down I was just asking sheesh... I got mine from loveria…

Ryu: Idiot!! You don’t buy things from loveria! You only buy them from ebisu!
Ryu: Because I BUY from Ebisu!! And everything I do is RIGHT!
Ryu: Canon or non-canon… I RULE ALL!! With my awesome three moves… and the heavenly SHORYUKEN!

Shingo: ok dude… your freaking me out… you even brought down that tree… why?

Ryu: You pathetic PUNK! I brought down this tree so that I can use it as a boulder in my boulder lifting, muscle building routine!!

Shingo: Ok, buddy you better tone down that tone of yours…who are you anyways…
Shingo: some sort of a world savior, have you ever done anything worth mentioning?

Ryu: You! INSOLENT! Nipple SUCKER!!

Shingo: wonder what you sucked on as a child

Ryu: *image flashes of gouken from his childhood in his head*
Ryu: *shakes his head* YOUR GONNA DIE TODAY SCHOOLBOY!!

--------------------------------------The Fight Begins-----------------------------------

So tell me guys….who do u think wins…??

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 08:39 AM
addy24 is currently offline Click here to Send addy24 a Private Message Find more posts by addy24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

This thread is stupid...

Shingo would lose badly. He won't even defeat Sakura. Let alone Ryu.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 09:18 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

You are beginning to bore me to tears...

You can't even get a character right in your own mind, nevermind on a forum post...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 10:25 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by addy24
what are you talking about this is the dumbest thread I ever made... and your right Ryu will defeat Shingo so badly here...

Yeah, of course. smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 11:08 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by addy24
my work here is done :P

Yeah, you better go with what dignity you may still possess.

Anyways, this thread is a thin as piss on a plate. There's little to discuss since Ryu is out of Shingo's league in every aspect except for losing.

Last edited by Markness on Aug 11th, 2010 at 02:14 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 02:09 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

and you see, this trolling ends with a permanent banning, just like Dev1on... I warned you.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 03:02 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

A troll is gone, logic triumphs.

Case closed.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 03:16 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vavavoom

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
This thread is stupid...

Shingo would lose badly. He won't even defeat Sakura. Let alone Ryu.

dude, shingo would screw up sakura man, wth?? she can beat dan.... that's about it

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 04:14 AM
vavavoom is currently offline Click here to Send vavavoom a Private Message Find more posts by vavavoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by vavavoom
dude, shingo would screw up sakura man, wth?? she can beat dan.... that's about it

The fact she can beat Dan doesn't help Shingo in the slightest since he and Dan about the same level.

Last edited by Markness on Aug 13th, 2010 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 04:18 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

OK... what makes you think Shingo can defeat Sakura? Both are featless but Sakura can manipulate ki unlike Shingo who can't manipulate flame. And Shingo is some kind of joke character like Dan even though Shingo is better than Dan in term of fighting capability. While Sakura is not a joke character from the very beginning.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 04:19 AM
vavavoom

Originally posted by Esomark
The fact she can beat Dan doesn't help Shingo in the slightest since he and Dan are on the same level.

nah, unlike dan shingo actually have people teaching him. he's a joke yeah, but can hold his own against sakura or dan, he's the top tier of loser characters

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 04:21 AM
vavavoom is currently offline Click here to Send vavavoom a Private Message Find more posts by vavavoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

nah, unlike dan shingo actually have people teaching him. he's a joke yeah, but can hold his own against sakura or dan, he's the top tier of loser characters

Bang Shishigami would probably kick his ass. Out of "joke" characters, I don't see anyone beating him.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 04:31 AM
vavavoom

Originally posted by Esomark
Bang Shishigami would probably kick his ass. Out of "joke" characters, I don't see anyone beating him.

eh joe higash would take him,.. he's a "serious" joke character. but still, shingo can take sakura no problem, and dan hell probably even together

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 04:40 AM