KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jedah Dohma vs. Hazama

Jedah Dohma vs. Hazama
Started by: Esomark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Markness

Jedah Dohma vs. Hazama

(please log in to view the image)
vs.
(please log in to view the image)

I finished playing the story mode of BlazBlue CS and saw that Hazama had some similarities to Jedah. They both absorb souls, can move across dimensions, and not only want to re-create their respective worlds but also created artificial beings for the purpose.

The wheel of fate is turning...
Rebel 1
ACTION!

Last edited by Markness on Aug 21st, 2010 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 03:23 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Hazama on account of his ****ing awesome hat.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 03:30 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Terumi wins because he is cooler, a better villain, a much better character, and looks way moar cooler than Jedah.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 04:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Hazama indeed looks cooler than Jedah. He should logically take this for that reason.

Also, he gave us Mu. She is awesome.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 07:25 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Yeah, Mu is indeed awesome. A better creation than that disgusting baby Jedah gave birth too.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 04:52 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Is it because of DAT ASS?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 04:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Oh it is. DAT ASS is glorious.

I saw a gameplay vid of Mu vs Lambda.

Someone called it Mu's ass vs Lambda's ass.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:54 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hm.

Much fapping will be had tonight.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:55 PM
StyleTime

laughing out loud

I am laughing so hard right now dude!

Although, the fapping is a good idea.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 08:27 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Hazama looks 'way' cooler. The hat and the trench just set dude off the charts. Their should be a Hazama in every game! Jedah has the 'way' cooler personality, tho, IMO. And is in a MUCH better game.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Aug 22nd, 2010 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:09 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

quote: (post)
Originally posted by No End N Site
And is in a MUCH better game.

This is a fabrication

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:18 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hazama looks 'way' cooler. The hat and the trench just set dude off the charts. Their should be a Hazama in every game! Jedah has the 'way' cooler personality, tho, IMO. And is in a MUCH better game.
Jedah has something barely resembling a personality, Terumi is one of the best characters in fighting games, period.

While Darkstalkers was the "inspiration" I guess you would call it in terms of gameplay for games like Guilty Gear and Blazblue, Guilty Gear and Blazblue are better series.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:19 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by NemeBro
Jedah has something barely resembling a personality, Terumi is one of the best characters in fighting games, period.

You nutz. Dude is epic! He is an aristicratic poet who is cool, calm, and collect. Then can burst out of no where into spells of insanity and rips own eyes out for win poses, seriously. When Jedah 1st popped up, there was no like him.

While Darkstalkers was the "inspiration" I guess you would call it in terms of gameplay for games like Guilty Gear and Blazblue, Guilty Gear and Blazblue are better series.

I respect and disagree with yo phucked up ass opinion. BB and GG are still very fun, tho.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:28 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by StyleTime
Oh it is. DAT ASS is glorious.

I saw a gameplay vid of Mu vs Lambda.

Someone called it Mu's ass vs Lambda's ass.

This calls for some yuri! big grin

Last edited by Markness on Aug 22nd, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 10:33 PM
NemeBro

You nutz. Dude is epic! He is an aristicratic poet who is cool, calm, and collect. Then can burst out of no where into spells of insanity and rips own eyes out for win poses, seriously. When Jedah 1st popped up, there was no like him.

I respect and disagree with yo phucked up ass opinion. BB and GG are still very fun, tho.
1. Nah. Terumi>>>>>>>

2. You forgot superior to Darkstalkers. And Street Fighter.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 10:41 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Recognizing Darkstalkers

SF is the only 2D fighting series I would hold above DS. The game was Ncredibly revolutionary 4 it's time and definetly beats out today's comp by miles and miles. There isn't a fighting game that came out after 3rd Strike that holds a candle 2 the 1st Vampire Savior.

The series simply came @ the wrong time and was far B4 it's time. I'm certainly sure most Rn't aware of how much DS contributed 2 the genre. Air Dashes, Ex specials, chain combos and many other systems present N ALL fighters didn't start with SFII, sum of these very important things came from DS.

It's SF, then DS, imo. BB is still Xcellent. Each game cater 2 it's own crowd and does so fantasticly.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 11:36 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Cyner
This is a fact

I know motha phucka!

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 01:40 AM
No End N Site

1. Nah. Terumi>>>>>>>

2. You forgot superior to Darkstalkers. And Street Fighter.

1. Fool...

2. Delusional...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 01:41 AM
Markness

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
SF is the only 2D fighting series I would hold above DS. The game was Ncredibly revolutionary 4 it's time and definetly beats out today's comp by miles and miles. There isn't a fighting game that came out after 3rd Strike that holds a candle 2 the 1st Vampire Savior.

The series simply came @ the wrong time and was far B4 it's time. I'm certainly sure most Rn't aware of how much DS contributed 2 the genre. Air Dashes, Ex specials, chain combos and many other systems present N ALL fighters didn't start with SFII, sum of these very important things came from DS.

It's SF, then DS, imo. BB is still Xcellent. Each game cater 2 it's own crowd and does so fantasticly.

I agree, DS was ahead of it's time but hopefully there will be a second chance for it. I honestly feel it was a better series than SF (Don't worry, SF, you are still cool). In fact, I even played it before I ever played SF (long story).

I try to promote BB whenever I can but unfortunately, fighting games aren't big where I live. Hell, when it comes to gaming, most people I run into just want to talk about shooters.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 03:34 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
There isn't a fighting game that came out after 3rd Strike that holds a candle 2 the 1st Vampire Savior.

Even tho 3rd Strike is pretty far from balanced as DS, The Most Balanced 2D fighter after SFI. I like 3rd Strike better than any

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 08:04 PM