KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Composite Shepard vs Master Chief

A Space Marine-off
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shepard. 4 80.00%
Master Chief. 0 0%
Dunno. And shuddap. 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Composite Shepard vs Master Chief
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Composite Shepard vs Master Chief

Shepard gets every power, armour, upgrades, weapons and feats from the games all at once. Similarly Master Chief gets every weapon etc from his games as well as feats etc from the novels and EU.

They fight in the Council chambers from Mass Effect. For spite the Council is dead because the Chief gutted them like the retarded pricks they are. If anything too gamebreaking comes up it will be removed.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 09:37 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Chief has contradictory feats, might want to pick which certain novels

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:10 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Whichever feat is the most impressive trumps a lesser contradictory feat. I havn't read them so I'll let you guys decide for yourselves.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:20 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

My money is kind of on Shepard based on what Blax revealed from the Halo encyclopedia recently.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:27 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Indeedy doo.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:33 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Overload -> warp/reave -> collector beam rifle thingy -> Shepard wins

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:34 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Shepard statisis him and shoots a black hole at him.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:52 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

The Master Chef isn't as badass as he used to be. Shephard destroys him with biotics.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 11:26 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think Vanguard class alone would give Shepard the win here.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 12:13 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

With the new stuff they have in the books, I would say Shepard.

With the original books, Chief.

I just know that the encyclopedia has some different things, haven't read the new print books to see if they changed or remained the same. This is what happens when you allow over 9000 companies to take part in a series.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 12:31 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote