KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pyron X the multiverse (gauntlet style)

Pyron X the multiverse (gauntlet style)
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Pyron X the multiverse (gauntlet style)

Wesker and Dr.Doom team up 2 catch the nterest of the ultimate space alien, Pyron.

Pyron takes on

1)The Street Fighter verse and RE verses

2)The Plasma Sword verse

3) DMC verse

4) Megaman verses

5) Ingrid steps N, rewinds time back 2 win every1 was alive and they all gang up on Pyron.

Will Wesker and Doom succeed N the 1st half of their plans.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 04:23 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Re: Pyron X the multiverse (gauntlet style)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Wesker

What?

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 04:25 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Pyron walks through this gauntlet, not sure about Plasma Sword though, no idea of its power. But yeah he could win this fight in all its many kinds by turning his head slightly to the left. no expression

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 04:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Re: Pyron X the multiverse (gauntlet style)

Wesker and Dr.Doom

The most epic team EVER! We really need some pics of these 2 pallin' around since these guys are buddies now.

Anyway. Pyron might have to jogg around Plasma Sword's universe since the games take place on an intergalactic scale but for the rest of them....Ingrid's gonna keep goin' back in time....oh wait...Pyron moves FTL, time is meaningless. I don't even need to know Pyron's full power to know he clears this.

Pyron's gonna crank a Cosmic Swirl on that ass. The only person who might catch Pyron off gaurd is Sirius. I mean, he can open up planet eating black holes and he does live inside the singularity of Sagittarius A.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 17th, 2010 at 04:57 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 04:53 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

I never played Plasma Sword but from the info I'm reading here, its series is the strongest out of fighting games.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 05:40 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

P.Swrd is pretty uber but...I prolly woudn't rank it over DS.

The most there most powerful can do is bust a planet or 2

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 17th, 2010 at 06:15 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 06:09 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Pyron has a galaxy of those orbiting him does he not? no expression

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 06:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Why'd you throw Resident Evil into the mix? Not once have I seen anything in those games that can threaten a cosmic being like Pyron. Unless Umbrella made a biological weapon that forces people to watch Paul Anderson's Resident Evil movies, Pyron's gonna fubar that universe no expression

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 07:19 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

I think cuz Wesker is the master mind behind the event, like he is in MVC3.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 07:30 AM
danteiscool

Pyron walks all over this gauntlet. they really have nothing that could threaten him unless Pyron limited his power greatly like he did in darkstalkers and even that might be a stretch.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 03:09 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Megaman is composite and so is Dante, they can even access their time manipulation abilities. Maybe I should have added BOF, 2.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 07:03 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Don't get me wrong, Pyron kicks ass in this thread but Akuma is still the most badass, unsurpassed in sheer coolitude, best ever fighting game character and that's a fact. It's like, scientific. There's no better, only worse.

I mean, once you become the true final boss of a game you don't even belong in, you've become king of the mounatin. He literaly invaded X-Men Children of The Atom.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 17th, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 10:14 PM
NemeBro

Gouki is definately one of the most badass characters in gaming period, definately my favorite from Streetfighter. Personally, I like him as much as Pyron.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 02:08 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by No End N Site
P.Swrd is pretty uber but...I prolly woudn't rank it over DS.

The most there most powerful can do is bust a planet or 2

Shaker can stop time.

U remember Shaker, right?

(please log in to view the image)

This guy.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 05:53 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by NemeBro
Pyron walks through this gauntlet, not sure about Plasma Sword though, no idea of its power. But yeah he could win this fight in all its many kinds by turning his head slightly to the left. no expression

Wasn't that a Mitch Hedberg joke?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 04:25 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I don't actually know.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 08:59 PM
No End N Site

Shaker can stop time.

U remember Shaker, right?

This guy.

Don't remember him bein' able to do that. Aint he just 1 of many silly clones of Blood?

On a completely random note, can that chick Myria really grant wishes with no limit.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 28th, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 10:35 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Dude, it's his Plasma Power. *faceplam*

Just 4 that, take sum Nagare!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 02:15 AM
No End N Site

Jesus Christ!

This is how gay dude is, and he's not even gay.

http://gaygamer.net/2006/07/top_20_...me_chara_4.html

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 03:07 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

1) I thought Nagare was gay 4 sure. I swear it says it N his profile. That list has Gief and Eagle on it, 2.

2) Yes, Myria can grant any wish, but she mainly uses her powers 2 make humans kill each other, she doesn't like them.

On topic, I think the gang of Shaker clones could all stop time with the help of Dante and Megaman and cover a very wide area. Not sure what Pyron could do about that.

Also, Pyron and G.Bilstien Nvade TVC!

Ghost Bilstien

Pyron

The Tekkamen sure know what bosses 2 fight.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Oct 29th, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 10:31 PM