KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos VS Link- WRESTLING

Kratos VS Link- WRESTLING
Started by: Sappho

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sappho
Self-Made

Kratos VS Link- WRESTLING

These regular threads with link ive been reading lately are extremely bland... "this vs this... fight".

rules are simple. there is a circle, approximately 30 feet in diameter, first one to get there shoulder blades PINNED (touching the floor) loses.

there is absolutely no item of any kind aloud, except link gets the golden gauntlets (because we all know kratos' strength is absurd).

ROUND 1: both characters start in neutral position(STANDING)

ROUND 2: kratos starts on top, in this postion: http://img.search.com/thumb/8/82/Wr...onfrenzy158.jpg

ROUND 3: link starts on top

obviously, there is no striking aloud in this match. along with ripping of any limbs.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:26 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Why would you do this?

Why?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:28 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Kratos is not only stronger, I would wager that, being Greek, he is a better Wrassler.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

So the Link threads were getting tiresome, so you made another one. Now I remember why I didn't like you. erm

And wrestling? Really?

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:30 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Hercules was using a crouching wrestling pose when fighting Kratos barehanded.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:32 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Re: Kratos VS Link- WRESTLING

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sappho

ROUND 1: both characters start in neutral position(STANDING)

quote:
ROUND 2: kratos starts on top.

eek!

quote:
ROUND 3: link starts on top.

What the f**k?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:36 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

This is ghey. no expression After GoW 3 Kratos' strength got beyond retarded. Not even the GG's make Link stronger. erm

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:37 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Killa!

It's been awhile.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:39 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This is ghey.

My thoughts almost exactly. But I was going more along the lines of "a" instead of "he."

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:40 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
So the Link threads were getting tiresome, so you made another one. Now I remember why I didn't like you. erm

And wrestling? Really?

i meant the way they were being made was tiresome. and i dont know even know if thats a legit reason to not like someone... your just, tbh, an *******.

wrestling... because i do it for my highschool, and i like it. i wonder if you have friends being a dick and sarcastic like that.

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Killa!

It's been awhile.

indeed it has lol. i read a lot of your guys posts, but havent posted myself in a while. thanks for the welcome.

Last edited by Sappho on Nov 3rd, 2010 at 02:42 AM

Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Actually, **** this, this is a draw. Both characters are easily strong enough to throw around the other with insane ease. It's just about who lands on their shoulders first, and if you have to pin the other character, neither character is heavy enough to remain ontop of the other.

ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Kratos has super inertia as an implied power though.

: P

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:54 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Kratos has super inertia as an implied power though.

: P
Things that break physics make me cry so much. >(

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:56 AM
CosmicComet

Men do not cry.

Unless they are very hungry.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:58 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Men do not cry.

Unless they are very hungry.
when games break physics, I starve intellectually.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:59 AM
CosmicComet

AHHHHH MY WRIST

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 03:03 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Doesn't break physics, just makes Link durable.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 03:04 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Actually, **** this, this is a draw. Both characters are easily strong enough to throw around the other with insane ease. It's just about who lands on their shoulders first, and if you have to pin the other character, neither character is heavy enough to remain ontop of the other.
Not true.

You can win in points, assuming Sappho meant High School wrestling rules.

And Kratos would be able to more often and more reliably take Link down.

Not to mention holds that can be done to make your strength not really matter.

Unless you think Link can lift himself by his heels onto his feet, a head and arm takedown leading into a pin would work well.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 03:04 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

No my wrist really does hurt right now.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 03:07 AM
NemeBro

Stop fapping.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 03:08 AM