KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sora vs Ventus

Sora vs Ventus
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

Sora vs Ventus

Both have their best keyblades, whatever magic/items/abilities/forms they can use from their respective games, etc
The arena is the same as the first Xemnas fight, in front of the clock tower.
The "they share a heart" thing is cancelled out, just in case it affects the fight in some way. I don't see how it can, but you never know.
Who takes the keyblade crown?

Also - call this a 2nd round, if you will, but which one can do the 1000 heartless run the quickest?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 10:11 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Sora. Without much difficulty.

Sora.

This thread has already been made. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 11:21 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Interesting. So the only reason you think team 2 wins in the other thread is because of Sonic?

Really? Oh well. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 12:52 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
Interesting. So the only reason you think team 2 wins in the other thread is because of Sonic?

Really? Oh well. stick out tongue

Couldn't this have been settled in said thread? laughing

No, Team 2 wins largely due to Ventus. That and the Sora there is not composite like he is here.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 03:03 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Remi8193
Coona Matata

Can we give Ventus the X-Blade? which is such an awesome weapon, I hope Sora and Riku get's there versions.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 03:38 AM
Remi8193 is currently offline Click here to Send Remi8193 a Private Message Find more posts by Remi8193 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Couldn't this have been settled in said thread? laughing

No, Team 2 wins largely due to Ventus. That and the Sora there is not composite like he is here.

No, cuz then when one of us gave in we could still say "but there's also [insert link or sonic] and they could change the outcome somehow." stick out tongue

And I'm pretty sure the X-blade was a precursor to the kingdom key. erm

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 03:53 AM
Remi8193
Coona Matata

I looks like a fusion of Kingdom Key+Ultima Weapon+Dream Sword=X-Blade

made up of two crossing Kingdom Keys, with the teeth facing outward. It has a filigree that slightly resembles one on the Ultima Weapon, and the blade slightly resembles the Dream Sword.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 04:10 AM
Remi8193 is currently offline Click here to Send Remi8193 a Private Message Find more posts by Remi8193 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote