KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pokeymanz Battul!

Pokeymanz Battul!
Started by: MooCowofJustice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Pokeymanz Battul!

Imma run this like the last Pokemon Team competition thread. Except this time we all get to pick a game character that'll play the trainer. Then you get to pick a team of 6 Pokemon of your choosing that your trainer will spend a total of five years working with and training. Their personalities are in effect, so choose your Pokemans wisely.

Rules and Things IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE!.
- Pokemon will obey trainers.

- Pokemon will have full access to entire move pools.

- No legendary Pokemon to a team.

- There cannot be more than one of the same Pokemon on the same team, but there can be one of the same Pokemon on each team.
To restate in a hopefully simpler manner: There cannot be a team of Tyranitars, but each team could have one Tyranitar.

- Gen V Pokemon are present.

- Trainers cannot be harmed, for they will be protected by the power of JUSTICE!, making them impervious to all manner of injury within the confines of this thread.

- Trainers cannot use any of their abilities on their own Pokemon or their opponent's Pokemon. They can only command their own Pokemon.

- There will be no held items for the Pokemon.

I reserve the right to add in or edit any rules, but I'll do so before the battles begin.

I'll start a match in a week, provided this thread gets posts. If not, imma jus let it die. And I'll be keeping track of all the stuff on paper. So nobody needs to worry about remembering which team they had and all that crap.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 11:59 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

?

Will this be like competitive Pokemon play or will it be like the anime?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 12:05 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Depends on what you mean by competitive play.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 12:06 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

As in if I were to battle against you over wifi. Only difference being my character. :O

Dibs on Red by the way.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 12:10 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

No, that'd be gay.

It's probably going to be a mix in that case. The moves will likely keep their effects like no miss and increasing speed or strength. But it'll apply the more realistic aspects that the anime has too. So, Mach Punch can't be thrown at 350 feet away and still land.

But, in game descriptions of moves may take precedence over how it looks in the anime.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 12:16 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Ohhhhhh

I take Cynthia then.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 12:18 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Revan. Because it's ****ing Revan. He takes a team of Magicarp and he still thrash's the lot of you.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 12:21 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

who cares.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 12:22 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Obama.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 12:24 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

May join but looking at all the gen5 'mons stats and shiz is alot of effort..

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 12:24 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I didn't say you couldn't take Red. I said that to the competitive question.

And remember that personalities are in effect.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 12:25 AM