KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Terra (FF VI) vs Cloud

Terra (FF VI) vs Cloud
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terra (FF VI) vs Cloud

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2011 07:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Cloud, no contest.. no reasons. No idea of Terra.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2011 12:05 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, she's half Esper, and the Espers threatened to destroy the Earth and were coveted for their power..

Although I just like her as a character. Her story in FFVI was more immersive and moving using only sprites than a lot of modern 3d games can manage.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2011 07:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enfathiel

It's crucial to ask which Cloud this is.

There's Before-Crisis Cloud, Meteor/Sephiroth Crisis Cloud, Post-Crisis Cloud and Deepground Crisis Cloud.

So which one?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2011 12:12 AM
Enfathiel is currently offline Click here to Send Enfathiel a Private Message Find more posts by Enfathiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmic King

I'd say Terra. She could do a lot more than Cloud Strife could do (eg. fly unaided, destroy 50 of the best magitek soldiers). However, due to his compelation Cloud Strife gained a lot of what I like to call "Gary Stu powers." So I'd say Terra beats Cloud from the original Final Fantasy VII, but I'm not sure about Compelation Cloud.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2011 07:45 AM
Kosmic King is currently offline Click here to Send Kosmic King a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmic King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enfathiel

Meteor Crisis Cloud would still be in the mach 40-90(due to Zack reacting to Before Crisis Sephiroth, whom flew the world at around that speed) range, and has arguably reacted to lightning.

Not to mention he has a ridiculous durability feat in the end of disc 2.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2011 05:19 PM
Enfathiel is currently offline Click here to Send Enfathiel a Private Message Find more posts by Enfathiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote