KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team Mortal Kombat vs Team Tekken

Team Mortal Kombat vs Team Tekken
Started by: majid86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team Mortal Kombat vs Team Tekken

Scorpion
Sub Zero
Raiden
Shang Tsung
Liu Kang

vs

Ryu
Ken
Sagat
M Bison
Akuma

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 01:43 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

Lol @ ''Team Tekken''

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 01:48 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol
its supposed to be team SF

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:16 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Team Street Fighter beats the shit out of Team Mortal Kombat.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 04:50 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Team Street Fighter beats the shit out of Team Mortal Kombat.

another japanese manga fanboy into cosplaying with a huge belly hanging out.

mortal kombat team beats the living hell out of them, raiden is a god of thunder, sub zero just freeze their ass, shang tsung can take their soul, liu kang will beat the crap out of anyone there, scorpion is actually the weakest link but he can burn their ass down

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:34 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by red sabre

mortal kombat team beats the living hell out of them, raiden is a god of thunder, sub zero just freeze their ass, shang tsung can take their soul, liu kang will beat the crap out of anyone there, scorpion is actually the weakest link but he can burn their ass down
Shang Tsung is incapable of taking souls without first beating his opponents, and beyond that Akuma would be resistant to soul manipulation due to his mastery of the Shun Goku no Satsu requiring a soul capable of resisting its effects.

Raiden being a God of Thunder is nothing more than a title. His feats are woefully unimpressive compared to team Streetfighter's.

Sub Zero is too slow to tag anyone with his ice, and like the rest of his team, Akuma can one-shot him.

I find you calling Scorpion the weakest link kind of amusing, considering he sort of killed the original Sub Zero in 9.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:52 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Team SF annihilates. This coming from an MK fanboy.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:57 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You really shouldn't bash.

That said, team SF. Obviously, especially if we take the comics in to account.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2012 06:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The comics?

Please Pr, get your noobish behavior the **** out of my forum.

Akuma's best feats are in the games.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 06:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by NemeBro
The comics?

Please Pr, get your noobish behavior the **** out of my forum.

Akuma's best feats are in the games.

I was talking primarily about the games anyway...

Also, who are you calling "noob", noob?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2012 06:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by -Pr-
I was talking primarily about the games anyway...

Also, who are you calling "noob", noob?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 4th, 2012 06:49 AM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shang Tsung is incapable of taking souls without first beating his opponents, and beyond that Akuma would be resistant to soul manipulation due to his mastery of the Shun Goku no Satsu requiring a soul capable of resisting its effects.

Raiden being a God of Thunder is nothing more than a title. His feats are woefully unimpressive compared to team Streetfighter's.

Sub Zero is too slow to tag anyone with his ice, and like the rest of his team, Akuma can one-shot him.

I find you calling Scorpion the weakest link kind of amusing, considering he sort of killed the original Sub Zero in 9.

shang tsung got his soul steal as averege attack in the game, of course it doesnt kill you because its in the middle of a battle just like akuma attacks dont kill you in the game but he does the soul steal as one of his attacks during a fight.

raiden defeated liu kang scorpion and all the good guys combined thats more then enough, he also cant be killed and thats already a reason he will SOLO the street fighter team

sub zero too slow? based on what? you speculations? sub zero is a ninja assassin he is more than fast enough to tag anyone of those unless you provide evidence of them being too fast for him to tag

i found your knowledge about mortal kombat to be very low to the limits or ignorance, the original sub zero killed scorpion and then defeated him in his own realm where scorpion is stronger, only in the third time scorpion was able to kill him and only by taking him to the neatherealm where scorpion as stated is more powerful and his power only grows the longer he is in the neatherealm , younger sub zero owned him as well in mortal kombat 9 and killed him in the mortal kombat 9 intro

now shush

Last edited by red sabre on May 4th, 2012 at 01:33 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:31 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Not that it matters, but I don't have a "belly hanging out" and I've never cosplayed. I also read more western comics than manga, although I do enjoy both. People with no argument usually wait a while before tossing insults, but you hit the ground running eh?

Street Fighter wins because they have superior feats. Akuma kicks apart submarines and sinks islands. Noone on the Mortal Kombat side can fight him, and that's without factoring in his teammates. For all of Mortal Kombat's epic storylines, the characters largely fight like humans with some cool magic tricks tossed in. You could replace this Street Fighter team with several characters from other fighting games and it'd be the same outcome.
raiden defeated liu kang scorpion and all the good guys combined thats more then enough, he also cant be killed and thats already a reason he will SOLO the street fighter team

You can be immortal and still get your ass kicked....which he will against this team.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 4th, 2012 at 07:30 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2012 07:15 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

shang tsung got his soul steal as averege attack in the game, of course it doesnt kill you because its in the middle of a battle just like akuma attacks dont kill you in the game but he does the soul steal as one of his attacks during a fight.

Even if this is true, which I doubt, this ignores that he still can't take Akuma's soul.

quote:

Lol. "Can't be killed"? Shao Kahn killed his punk ass with a big ass hammer. He did it in one timeline and nearly did it with another.

And no, you are backwards, Akuma can solo the MK team with one attack, namely this one:

quote:
sub zero too slow? based on what? you speculations? sub zero is a ninja assassin he is more than fast enough to tag anyone of those unless you provide evidence of them being too fast for him to tag

Sub Zero and most MK fighters are only barely above peak human capability in terms of speed and reaction-time, see here:

Notice how slow three of the strongest MK characters are (Well, one of as of 9, Shang and Quanchi are pathetic now) in combat.

I could find the quote that states that Ryu and Ken can dodge bullets and that Guile's Sonic Booms (Which even a relatively sluggish guy like Abel has reacted to) are mach 2, but frankly I don't feel like it.

quote:
i found your knowledge about mortal kombat to be very low to the limits or ignorance, the original sub zero killed scorpion and then defeated him in his own realm where scorpion is stronger, only in the third time scorpion was able to kill him and only by taking him to the neatherealm where scorpion as stated is more powerful and his power only grows the longer he is in the neatherealm , younger sub zero owned him as well in mortal kombat 9 and killed him in the mortal kombat 9 intro

Lol.

The original Sub Zero wasn't present at the massacre of Scorpion's clan, directly implied by Sub Zero (But... That wasn't me!) to be nother more than a ploy by Quanchi to take Scorpion for his enforcer.

Really though, none of this matters. What matters is that Akuma is demonstratably far more powerful than the entire MK team combined. It is advisable for you to leave games versus, for this is my domain, and here, I am God.

quote:
now shush

No seriously, get the **** out of my subforum.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 05:37 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

It is advisable for you to leave games versus, for this is my domain, and here, I am God.

Even though I agree with your assessment of this thread.

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:01 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Being a God id have to put Raiden above everyone else.

Yeah he got thrashed but Kahn but Kahn had the power of the Elder Gods at the time and the second time Raiden wasnt even fighting back he was waiting for the Elder Gods to step in. The fight would have gone differently had Raiden actually fought.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 8th, 2012 12:56 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I think the SF team big guns are Akuma and Bison. And while they consider themselves gods in their own right im not sure they can take on an actual God

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 8th, 2012 12:58 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by juggerman
Being a God id have to put Raiden above everyone else.

Based on..... What?

Yeah he got thrashed but Kahn but Kahn had the power of the Elder Gods at the time and the second time Raiden wasnt even fighting back he was waiting for the Elder Gods to step in. The fight would have gone differently had Raiden actually fought.

No, he had the power of Blaze, and that was only brought up because Red Sabre claimed Raiden was unkillable, which is clearly false.

The rest is speculation with no factual basing.

I think the SF team big guns are Akuma and Bison. And while they consider themselves gods in their own right im not sure they can take on an actual God

Quantify what it means to be a God, then explain how that applies to Raiden, THEN explain how any of it counters the massive power disparity he has going against Akuma, who can pretty much oneshot them all with the Sekia Kuretsuha.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 9th, 2012 06:27 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shao Kahn was beating Raiden's ass in MK9, without the power of Blaze, you know.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 06:39 AM
jinXed by JaNx

There is no way that, Street fighter could overcome the force in the Tekken world. Jin, Street fight embraces chi energy with Ryu, and Sagat. However, Tekken goes into the Supernatural.Jin, Heihachi, Kazuya, Lee, Law, Fox, Bryan
Eddie, Xiaoyo, Hwoarang...Street fighter is outclassed. Mortal kombat however, Would eviscerate both of the franchise's rosters.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 09:19 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote