KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » (Gabriel Belmont) Dracula Vs Kain (Legacy of Kain)

(Gabriel Belmont) Dracula Vs Kain (Legacy of Kain)
Started by: EmptyHearted

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmptyHearted

(Gabriel Belmont) Dracula Vs Kain (Legacy of Kain)

Gabriel Belmont AKA Dracula from

Castlevania game

Vs

Kain from legacy of Kain games.

Dracula have all weapons and at his full power from Castlevania lord of shadow 2

And Kain got all weapons from Legacy of Kain Defiance.

Whom wins? The fight take place in Dracula Castle

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 07:54 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

IIRC, Dracula's durability and power scale is much higher.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 08:06 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Broadband

Kain only needs one hit to kill Dracula, Dracula cannot kill Kain in one shot. Since both can teleport and both have similar speed, it comes down to the fact Kain when he does hit will do more damage (instant death) than if Dracula landed a hit (regeneration/mist form).

Plus, I have not played LoS 2, but I have been watching walkthroughs and cannot recall seeing Dracula using telekinesis on any large scale, if at all? This means Kain can potentially both control him and disarm him.

Aw, isn't it nice to have a Kain thread, like the good old days....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 10:06 PM
Total Broadband is currently offline Click here to Send Total Broadband a Private Message Find more posts by Total Broadband Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

I don't recall Kain control any as powerful like Dracula.

I know kain control human in blood one era and 2

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 01:15 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Dracula punches Kain's face of with his fists.
Kain has never faced anyone as strong or powerful as Gabriel.
Plus Gabriel is faster then Kain.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Apr 8th, 2014 at 07:41 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 07:39 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Broadband

This has been proven, Kains body is ridiculously durable, all that would happen if Dracula punched Kain is Drac would break his arm, depending on the force used possibly do more damage than that.

Also feats for "Gabriel is faster than Kain", Speed being less relevant in this case due to teleportation and Kains ability to render Drac immobile (and possibly dead depending on durability feats) with a gesture.

quote:
I don't recall Kain control any as powerful like Dracula.

I know kain control human in blood one era and 2

I was talking about Telekinesis, Kains TK is strong enough to manipulate tons of rock, so my question is Dracula "heavier" than tons? if not, then he is easy game, I question whether he can tank Kains gesture of TK, because if he can shatter tons of rock in a gesture I cant see him not shattering LoS 2 Dracula.

Draculas chances are based purely on his magic and his weapons, does he have ANY soul rending weapons? I recall his blue energy sword being able to drain spiritual energy but Kain can also tank his own soul reaver so its feats would have to be far beyond the soul reavers to be able to defeat Kain.

Does Dracula have ANY soul resistances of his own?

Last edited by Total Broadband on Apr 8th, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 11:06 AM
Total Broadband is currently offline Click here to Send Total Broadband a Private Message Find more posts by Total Broadband Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Broadband
This has been proven, Kains body is ridiculously durable, all that would happen if Dracula punched Kain is Drac would break his arm, depending on the force used possibly do more damage than that.

Also feats for "Gabriel is faster than Kain", Speed being less relevant in this case due to teleportation and Kains ability to render Drac immobile (and possibly dead depending on durability feats) with a gesture.

I was talking about Telekinesis, Kains TK is strong enough to manipulate tons of rock, so my question is Dracula "heavier" than tons? if not, then he is easy game, I question whether he can tank Kains gesture of TK, because if he can shatter tons of rock in a gesture I cant see him not shattering LoS 2 Dracula.

Draculas chances are based purely on his magic and his weapons, does he have ANY soul rending weapons? I recall his blue energy sword being able to drain spiritual energy but Kain can also tank his own soul reaver so its feats would have to be far beyond the soul reavers to be able to defeat Kain.

Does Dracula have ANY soul resistances of his own?

This is some quanning.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 01:53 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Broadband

What does quanning mean?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 03:29 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Debating styles similar to quanchi112, which usually consist of one-sided evaluations, complete dismissal of the opposition, refusal to provide ample evidence, and to treat the discussion as if concluded based on one's own subjective opinion.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 06:40 PM
Total Broadband

Do you mind quoting where I refused to give evidence and completely dismissed my opposition? If I look back a few posts above me, I clearly quoted my "opposition" so I did not dismiss them, if I were to dismiss them I would have hand waved them away not tried to comment on them.

Whats more, although I am almost guilty of doing a one-sided evaluation (I noted Dracula's teleportation), is that not what yourself everyone else so far in the thread has done? You made a few short comments on Dracula apparently being beyond Kain in several areas, not providing evidence yourself or really mentioning Kain. Infact, you did not make a constructive post describing why, I at least tried to give some factors for both.

So if anything, your just as guilty of "quanning" as I at this stage, so ill do one better and raise you with some evidence which as overused as it is (hence why I did not provide it first, its pretty much old hat and known here) I give you a respect thread;

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=6#post13649152

The evidence is in the quote box third post from the bottom of that page for my claim on Dracula not being able to likely harm Kain physically. If we use the square inch figure, a huge stretch to aid Dracula here he would have to output the physical force of a small nuclear bomb (well, millions of tons of force, that sounded cooler and makes clear Kains durability edge over Dracula's) to do the same damage Raziel did to Kain (nothing), therefore he would need to exceed it by a fair margin to so much as bruise him a little.

Considering this (a little less of a one-sided evaluation no?);

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp0zLudh7_E&t=7m36s

Dracula struggling to push back a ram would put him barely around Raziel in strength being generous. I don't do the calcs for these things not being able to, hence why in the Kain respect thread I used other people (notably people who have no stake in the debates I enter and will unlikely be bias in my favour) but just looking at the ram. It appears to be a wooden construct with a large metal rams head, the metal could be brass but its impossible to know how thick it really is, it only needed to be heavy enough to break open a fairly thin wooden door. Compare this to Raziel who flipped over an obelisk vastly larger than that ram and made of stone, we don't have much to say Dracula is going to harm Kain at all.

Hence why I say this argument hinges purely on the claims that Dracula is faster and maybe if he has a special weapon to harm Kain with, I have yet to paly LoS 2 as I have said, only having watched walkthroughs, and luckily since I do not dismiss my opposition I ask what feats show these qualities he requires.

Also Moose, a tip for the future. Don't label someone with labels that could easily be placed on yourself, your high horse would throw you forth, fortunately I have just caught you from striking your head on the flags and ill give you the opportunity to explain your comments above, which were;

quote:
Dracula's durability and power scale is much higher

So feats for durability vs the one I have given for kain, and a power scale as well please?

note as I said, Kain wields a sword that devours souls on a strike, he does not require to physically destroy Dracula and if I am right in thinking Dracula cannot get through Kains "tank" then Kain has an eternity to get a hit on Dracula even if Drac is faster, which again, I doubt would even be relevant due to telekinesis and teleportation.

Last edited by Total Broadband on Apr 8th, 2014 at 07:09 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 07:07 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

The fact that you said you hadn't played LoS 2 and you think Gabriel would break his arm punching Kain tells me you aren't debating this objectively, hence the quanning.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 07:11 PM
Total Broadband

I just gave you two things I know that would suggest punching Kain to not go in Draculas favour, did you read my post? I have not played LoS 2 but I know those two things that would make what I said at least backed by some facts from the games. As for the "breaking his arm" thing, that was me just spiteing Estacado for his own silly evaluation. Which I note, you didn't complain about so I assume, your being just as bias as I am for Kain for Dracula since apparently those stating Dracula wins with ease cant be quanning (you keep using that word like its a well known term even though based on your own definition above it fits yourself more than it does me)

I take it you've completed the Legacy of kain series ANd LoS then for you to make that first comment in this thread on Dracula being so durable/powerful?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 07:28 PM
Estacado
Legendary

This guy must be Burning Thought.

Power of a nuke required to hurt Kain?

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 07:52 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Broadband

Of course its me, this was covered in another thread.

That said, the math proves it requires millions of tons of force ot harm Kain, a fallacy does not an argument make Estacado.

Also being BT, you should know trolling me is meaningless, Ill still shoot down your argument time after time! (sing song!), the only trolls I cant stand are gone smile

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 08:46 PM
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by Total Broadband
Of course its me, this was covered in another thread.

That said, the math proves it requires millions of tons of force ot harm Kain, a fallacy does not an argument make Estacado.

Also being BT, you should know trolling me is meaningless, Ill still shoot down your argument time after time! (sing song!), the only trolls I cant stand are gone smile

Burning Thought or whatever you are.

with all though Respect You can't expect anyone believe if Dracula punch Kain Dracula gonna break his arm.

Raziel manage rip Kain heart with no problem and his arm did not break.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 10:09 PM
EmptyHearted

Hey guys I was looking for way for two immortal vampires can possibly kill each other with their immortality intact.

But seem to be it costing problems.

So for the sake of the fight.

Dracula and Kain are not immortal. So whatever weapons they have have the power to kill each others

Last edited by EmptyHearted on Apr 8th, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 10:13 PM
Total Broadband

Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Burning Thought or whatever you are.

with all though Respect You can't expect anyone believe if Dracula punch Kain Dracula gonna break his arm.

Raziel manage rip Kain heart with no problem and his arm did not break.

Well perhaps not, I was quipping against Estacado because in reality, Dracula would have to punch extremely hard ot break his own bones.

Your right but Raziel weakened Kain considerably beforehand with a weapon more or less designed to harm Kain. Also note, Kain did get up after having his heart ripped out.

Also, unless theres a better feat for Dracula I still doubt Dracula has equel strength to Raziel physically but more importantly, Raziel did use sharp claws, sharp enough to slice into solid stone and metal consistently throughout the games and like most vamps be used as weapons without having to equip a blade. Dracula does not have Raziels claws so he could not claw into Kains chest. If Dracula had Raziels strength and used those gauntlet things he has he could probably cut into Kain after a long drawn out battle.

quote:
Dracula and Kain are not immortal. So whatever weapons they have have the power to kill each others

I am glad you tackled this actually because that was something I was thinking myself, I don't know how far Draculas immortality goes back but Kain is immortal, it says so in the LoK manuel.

So Empty, what are your counters against Kains telekinesis, his ability lift up people and throw them around. Has Dracula ever resisted telekinesis on kains power level?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 10:26 PM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Raziel took several wounds from human soldiers as per his own admission. Kain is more or less his physical equal. Neither have any speed feats

Didn't Gabriel tank a country sized explosion? That should put him well out of Kain's weight class

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 04:52 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bt stop with the crap Gabriel casually blocked an attack that shattered a tower that alone makes him stronger then Raziel.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 06:48 AM
Total Broadband

Originally posted by Estacado
Bt stop with the crap Gabriel casually blocked an attack that shattered a tower that alone makes him stronger then Raziel.

Wheres the proof? Also I doubt it, otherwise explain how I just proved Dracula struggles with a respectfully small human pushed battering ram? Dracula was based on the number of soldiers entering the room and based on the number of "divets" for people to push on the side of the ram about as strong as 12 men, at best 20....20 men would struggle to even move the obelisk that Raziel lift, hell they could not move one half that size.

Also your supposing, since I assume you don't really know the strength of the stone, thickness etc of the tower that was "shattered", of course I would like to see your source anyway.

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Raziel took several wounds from human soldiers as per his own admission. Kain is more or less his physical equal. Neither have any speed feats

Didn't Gabriel tank a country sized explosion? That should put him well out of Kain's weight class

Raziel is not in this thread, also you say that as if its a bad thing, these were the Sarafan elite and were wielding blades. As for Kain being his "more or less physical equel" you don't know your source clearly since Kain consistently makes sport of Raziel physically throughout the game, not least of all the oh so famous chronoplast scene, oh and his feats as I posted above. Stop ignoring the feats.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 08:52 AM