KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » High School Musical Series

High School Musical Series
Started by: narnia_girl123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
narnia_girl123
Chronicles of Narnia!

Smile High School Musical

Has anyone seen high school musical? I think that Troy is cute...but hey it doesn't mean I'm over with William Moseley... wink cool

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 01:37 PM
narnia_girl123 is currently offline Click here to Send narnia_girl123 a Private Message Find more posts by narnia_girl123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
narnia_girl123
Chronicles of Narnia!

oh and Zac Efroff is so cute!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 08:43 PM
narnia_girl123 is currently offline Click here to Send narnia_girl123 a Private Message Find more posts by narnia_girl123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Since this is a TV special, I'm moving it to the TV Talk Forum wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 10:38 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

you know that troy is Zac Efron so you didnt really have to say that in 2 posts

so i figured there wouldnt be a thread about this, but i was wrong. SO...
What did you think of the movie? I thought it was awesome, even though the plot is so familiar and predictable and stuff. And just so you know i think troy it cute too, but i dont know why im saying it. Im a boy. And im pretty sure im not gay. IM not so sure about it.
ANyway...
What was your favorite Lucas hat? and favorite song?
My fav hat is the one where lucas is trying to get into the room when troy is singing. and my fav song is The Start of something new (first one)
please reply. I love this movie/musical/thing
!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:45 AM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not at all interested in watching this. Disney Channel movies are becoming terrible and repetitive and cheesy.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:59 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I'm not at all interested in watching this. Disney Channel movies are becoming terrible and repetitive and cheesy.

You're acting as if they weren't always like this.

As sad as it sounds, I ended up catching a little bit of this, while watching my younger brother. Horrible.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:07 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Suuurreeee...........younger brother.............rrrrrrriiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttttt...........

Well I do like the early cartoon ones. I have bambi, aladdin,little mermaid, pochahontas, lion king, and more on tape, and i've been lately buying the dvd re-releases of them just to update my collection.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:33 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

i like you sig picture powerfulone

so yeah... this is really a high school musical forum so yeah, not to dis you but i absolutely LOVE disney. And i am only 14.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:50 AM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:42 AM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

Hey have avy of you heard>? There is going to be an available version of High School Musical to perform at our schools!!!! I think it would be awesome to do. Im told that i would be a better troy then Ryan but i like Ryan better than troy.

And this friday is The sing-along & dance-along at 8/7c

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 03:04 AM
SkinWalker

High School musical is awsome

good songs to

i heard about the available version of HSM

and would love to do one to!

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 02:50 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

hey th dvd is coming out in 2 weeks

Old Post May 10th, 2006 06:42 PM
HSMFAN4EVER

Love WATEVER

Well as seeing this is the only forum i could find. and to answer the dude with the beast boy face on it he is cute well kinda. My Fav hat was the red one at the end and my fav song is "WERE SOARING FLYING" BREAKING FREE!!!!

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 01:13 AM
HSMFAN4EVER is currently offline Click here to Send HSMFAN4EVER a Private Message Find more posts by HSMFAN4EVER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

you're not a very good fan i think. IM just wondering, do you even KNOW the name of the song? and might you know when the dvd is coming out?

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 01:30 AM
HSMFAN4EVER

Barf

Actually YES i am because i have pictures of the movie EVERYWHERE in my room and i now have the DVD and the soundtrack and by the way do u have an AOL address so we can talk in another place well C YA

Demyx Stone

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 01:18 PM
HSMFAN4EVER is currently offline Click here to Send HSMFAN4EVER a Private Message Find more posts by HSMFAN4EVER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

i do have an AOL address. WEll i really dont know. I am really itching to get the dvd. I WANT IT SOOO BAD!!!!! I wanted to have a HSM party at my house

Old Post May 24th, 2006 01:46 AM
HSMFAN4EVER

Tongue HAHAHA

I already have the DVD i bought it TODAY well tell me ur AOL address c you

Old Post May 24th, 2006 11:05 PM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

Mine's kuriku what's yours its best for me to know it so i dont think you some weird random person

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:21 AM
HSMFAN4EVER

Miffed OK....

Yea Sure1 mine is [email protected] and if u got aim u can i am me too!

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:31 PM
SkinWalker

I got the DVD awhile ago and I luv this movie and Ive watched the movie like 20 more times since i got the dvd

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post May 31st, 2006 03:07 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote