KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-Men vs Thor

X-Men vs Thor
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

X-Men vs Thor

Thor has belt of strength and Magic Gauntlets. He's also in Warrior's madness. Can the X-men take him down?

Professor X
Magneto
Colossunaut
Wolverine
Emma Frost
Namor
Storm
Cyclops
Magma
Sunspot
Northstar
Aurora
X-Man
Nightcrawler
Iceman
Beast
Rogue
Armor

No BFR

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 12:48 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 05:15 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor

yes

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 06:19 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

X-Men win.

Rogue absorbs Pjotrnaut, Aurora/Northstar and Nightcrawler. Then she absorbs Thor. Or pummels him unconscious. Or teleports his head off. Or cuts him into pieces with Wolverine's adamantium claws. Multiple possibilities.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:22 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: X-Men vs Thor

Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor has belt of strength and Magic Gauntlets. He's also in Warrior's madness.
Hahano

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:28 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Rogue can transmute bone into Adamantium?

AFAIK, she only absorbs the healing mutation, not the physically grafted metal on his bones. She'd have to absorb Magneto, then use his powers to rip the adamantium out of Wolvie's body, and then graft it on her own body... while Thor's just standing there idly?

Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

That's a bit much for even Thor to handle if they fight smart. Which they will.

dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Originally posted by Glorificus
Rogue can transmute bone into Adamantium?

Afaik she can't. Has someone claimed she can?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:33 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor has belt of strength and Magic Gauntlets. He's also in Warrior's madness.

No BFR

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:35 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Magnon
X-Men win.

Rogue absorbs Pjotrnaut, Aurora/Northstar and Nightcrawler. Then she absorbs Thor. Or pummels him unconscious. Or teleports his head off. Or cuts him into pieces with Wolverine's adamantium claws. Multiple possibilities.

I tend to agree.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:37 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Stoic
I tend to agree.

What is Thor doing while Pjotrnaut, Aurora/Northstar and Nightcrawler are just standing there while Rogue absorbs them?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:39 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Silent Master
What is Thor doing while Pjotrnaut, Aurora/Northstar and Nightcrawler are just standing there while Rogue absorbs them?

Being occupied by the others that are clearly on the field?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:42 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Stoic
Being occupied by the others that are clearly on the field?

A single "SKRAKA-BOOM" clears like half the combatants though.

Team wins, but only because of about 4-5 of them.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:46 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doon

Originally posted by dmills
That's a bit much for even Thor to handle if they fight smart. Which they will.

Agreed. Bereft of the Odin Power, Thor would simply be too overwhelmed by the odds here. If X-man (Nate Grey) is at full potential during the fight, he would clearly be the most challenging opponent for the Thunder God.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:48 PM
Doon is currently offline Click here to Send Doon a Private Message Find more posts by Doon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Thor with the Power Gem and just being crazy angry ran through Drax, Surfer, Maxam, Strange, and Adam Warlock

If the WM is supposed to amp Thor here, and we know he gets a 2 strength boost...

Also, I don't know what the magic gauntlets do.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:50 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

We have one of Marvel's best tacticians and enough telepaths on the X-men's side for them to function effectively as a single mind and with as much synergy as possible. On the other hand, warrior madness Thor wouldn't think much beyond a straight-forward attack. The second-or-so needed by Rogue to absorb Northstar or Aurora could be provided by Magneto's shields for example (or by a number of other means). After that, it would be over very fast.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:56 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Magnon
We have one of Marvel's best tacticians and enough telepaths on the X-men's side for them to function effectively as a single mind and with as much synergy as possible. On the other hand, warrior madness Thor wouldn't think much beyond a straight-forward attack. The second-or-so needed by Rogue to absorb Northstar or Aurora could be provided by Magneto's shields for example (or by a number of other means). After that, it would be over very fast.

But we've seen a well written Moonstone walk through a coordinated team of X-men that included Rogue absorbing a strength stack on top of some Hope power I believe. I've only seen the related scans though, so some context may be missing from the overall fight.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 08:02 PM
Kid Kurdy

Overkill. Thor dies again.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 08:04 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Moondragon w/mind gem had a hard time with Thor when he was in the fake WM....so I don't know if the TP users are going to do much good before Thor takes them out.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 08:06 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thor loses...badly.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 08:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote