KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I Hope You're Happy!

I Hope You're Happy!
Started by: sailorleo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Angry I Hope You're Happy!

the mean ppl at you know where officialy ran off LovelyOne from not only there but here! I hope you're happy.....*cries* I miss here already....i hope she comes back soon!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 09:51 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

THOSE BASTARDS!

LE GASPE. HOW COULD THEY?!!

ARG, I'M GOING TO TURN INTO THE AMAZING HULK AND HUNT THEM DOWN!

It's not working..............................I've failed you LovelyOne....

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:11 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Who has done what with huh?!

Lovelyone cant leave!!!!!

No one can leave!!!!!

i'm keeping you all here under my spell!!!!!

I FORBID YOU TO LEAVE!!!!!!

(unless your from you know where...in which case, dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out of town!!!!!!)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:13 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

I didn't want her to leave. I think she ought to stay, even if the only thing we may be able to agree on is the color of grass and that we like PotC.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:16 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Whaaaaaaa?

Nonononononono...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:17 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Wait what? Lovelyone left? was this on her own or did she actually get kicked out from here?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:28 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

on her own

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:30 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This can't happen, she was the WHOLE reason why I realized that EDGE worked!

Why, no this isn't fair. We NEED LovelyOne, she's our heart beat.

She made me a believer! I used to think EW would prevail, but now...sniff...now I know that EDGE will rule the our world, but it wouldn't be our world without LovelyOne.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:42 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surreal_44
I didn't want her to leave. I think she ought to stay, even if the only thing we may be able to agree on is the color of grass and that we like PotC.

GO take your sarcasms somewhere else. May I suggest the worm infested KTTC?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:45 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Don't worry People!! I don't think she will give them the pleasure of leaving. She's a smart girl, I doubt she's living. So everyone please calm down.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:47 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Whoa WHOA WHOA!!! WHATS GOING ON IN HERE!!!!????

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:55 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

why did she leave?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 11:03 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

'cause the KTTC mods are blaming her for all the people who are leaving their site, and saying that they dont like their site,

she just said that she needs a break,

go read the for all the KTTC "luckers" thread

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 11:10 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

someone send me a link por favor.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 11:15 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

*Gasps* Just read a little bit of it....DONT TELL ME THAT THIS IS SURREAL 44's fault!!!!??

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 11:15 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

MAN THATS IT WHERES MY THERAPY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

sorry for the caps please dont hurt me rogue.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 11:19 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I need a therapy thread for this too...

sad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 12:25 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

It isn't my fault that LovelyOne left.

And Misty, I wasn't being sarcastic. Trust me, you will know when I'm being sarcastic.

Such as, "Misty is my best friend and my world would crumble into nothingness if you stopped responding to any of my posts."

Yeah. That's sarcasm.

I genuinely do not want LovelyOne to leave. So no, I won't leave, and if you have a problem with that, well, all I can say is too bad.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 03:07 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WilliamBlake

Do not blame Surreal for Lovely leaving. Lovely was warned many times and chose to ignore it. Her posts were erratic and very much not courteous to others opinions. She left this forum because of embarassment for her previous posts. The war she waged after the choke on it post was...juvenile.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 04:03 AM
WilliamBlake is currently offline Click here to Send WilliamBlake a Private Message Find more posts by WilliamBlake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

lovelyone had great posts and great theory's...she never said u had to believe what she said, she just argued her point.

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 04:07 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote