KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
Started by: Souichiro Nagi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

I love this game! big grin Still gotta get Great Saiyaman and Hercule. smile I know it's old but it's good! Warp Kamehameha is awesome! And Big Bang Attack. Also Final Flash "Let's Finish the blitz! Final Flash!".

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 02:10 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

original budokai? I played that a long time ago. I loved it, but back then I was a DBZ junkie. Didn't play the other games.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 02:47 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

hahahahaha yeah i sold all the other budokai's but i kept this one

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 12:23 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Budokai 3 and especially Budokai Tenkaichi 2 are far far better games.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 07:05 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

i thought the third sucked than the first one

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 07:17 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
i thought the third sucked than the first one

That doesn't even make grammatical sense.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 08:24 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

sorry trying to take short cuts with a broken wrist

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 02:20 AM
Onigami79

I'll prior to DBZ Budokai 3. If you use all characters with DU mode, you'll face SS Broly in special stage and BTW, is SS Broly a secret final boss character ? Please tell me !!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 10:46 AM
Onigami79 is currently offline Click here to Send Onigami79 a Private Message Find more posts by Onigami79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

My Goku would beat your Goku.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 07:06 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Onigami79
I'll prior to DBZ Budokai 3. If you use all characters with DU mode, you'll face SS Broly in special stage and BTW, is SS Broly a secret final boss character ? Please tell me !!

omega shenron is a secret final boss

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 09:26 PM
Onigami79

How about Broly ??? He's one of the most powerful fighter I'd ever heard. Omega Shenron is a crap !!! Son Go Ku needs Vegeta to destroy him with their fusion ( SS4 Gogeta ).

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:54 AM
Onigami79 is currently offline Click here to Send Onigami79 a Private Message Find more posts by Onigami79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

I used to be the biggest fan of DBZ, now I can't stand it ¬_¬ Dunno why, just detest it now, maybe its because of some bad experiences, game looks good, theres some new ones releasing, including the first one for PSP. Interesting.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 03:29 PM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

It's all about the DBGT Final Bout for the PS1 for me. That game was cool as hell the way you level up each attack the more you use it.

The need a good DBZ RPG like the ones on the NES and SNES.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 08:38 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onigami79

I've got some information about DBZ Budokai 3 FAQ that if you completed all DU modes for all characters, there's a special battle point located in the mountains region ( C3R3 ) during the Saiyan Saga and it's a yellow battle point. Go Ku will face Broly. It means that you must finish all characters' DU modes including Broly's DU ?? Can you explain it ? I don't get it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 04:07 AM
Magee

I dont remember how but look on gamespot for cheats it should be there as I remember playing as brolly in dbz budokai 3. Only thing I remember about getting him was that it was complicated as fukin shit and I think you need to beat the dragon universe thing with all characters. He is one of the best in the game he cant really be hurt by melee attacks... lol gonna go play it.

Last edited by Magee on Feb 1st, 2007 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:32 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Yea you can be Broly in DBZ B 3. He wasn't that hard to get if I remember. He wasn't really THAT good either.

EDIT:

Apparently all you have to do is beat Broly on your second playthrough as Goku in order to get Broly.

Here it is.

1. Finish Goku's DU story mode.
2. Start Goku's DU again and get to the Majin Saga.
3. Play until Gohan is absorbed by Super Buu and you're looking for someone to fuse with by using the Potara earrings.
4. Find the ??? mark that starts the conversation with Hercule.
5. Talk to Hercule, then head towards the red dot on your map.
6. Don't battle Super Buu yet! Find the other ??? nearby and use it to talk to Tien.
7. Now search for the "Mountains" location.
8. If you've found the right area, you'll talk to Kabitoshin about how he's scared.
9. Now fight Super Buu. And Win.
10. Now a new red dot will appear and Vegeta will hold off Buu so you can check it out.
11. The red dot is Broly - thump him good and you'll unlock him! And there you go, one giant saiyan goon on your team! Don't forget, this is the only way to unlock him. You can fight him in Vegeta's DU mode, in Gohan's Adult DU mode and in Broly's DU mode but none of those will unlock him

There ya go. thumb up

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Feb 1st, 2007 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 10:07 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Budokai 3 > Budokai 2 > Budokai 1

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 04:17 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onigami79

I've found another FAQS from the other resources that you ( Goku ) can battle against Broly as many times as you desire for the next Goku's Dragon Universe. In the next Goku's DU, there's a battle point before you fight Vegeta for the 1st time, go there and fight Broly. It can be done if Goku's level is around 80. Can you explain it ?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:54 AM
Magee

That is lies im afraid, just do it the way anomaly said because at least it works. And the first dbz budokai was so shit lol but I loved that game because I was a die hard dbz fan back then.

Last edited by Magee on Feb 6th, 2007 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:09 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onigami79

I talk about these foes like LSS Broly and Omega Shenron. If I want to compare them, I'd really ask your information. Broly is superior in his body size and his damage point but Omega Shenron is superior in his health level so how is your explanation about it ?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 08:31 AM