KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Colin McRae (Rally Car driver) feared dead in helicopter crash...

Colin McRae (Rally Car driver) feared dead in helicopter crash...
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Colin McRae (Rally Car driver) feared dead in helicopter crash...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 01:58 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong Forum.

Should be in Celebrity Forum.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:13 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I think he maybe.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:35 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by InnerRise
Wrong Forum.

Should be in Celebrity Forum.

He's a rally car driver not a celebrity, Asian wannabe.

RIP

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:36 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Secretus

RIP

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:46 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

RIP

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:47 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP
Stop with the petty insults. Starting trouble where it's not warranted is considered Trolling.

You have a problem with me for some reason, take it to PMs, don't pollute message boards with it.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:47 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It's been confirmed now I guess.

http://news.scotsman.com/entertainm...m?id=1483222007

quote:
SCOTTISH rally champion Colin McRae has been killed in a helicopter crash close to his Lanarkshire home.

The Twin Squirrel helicopter registered to the former world champion rally driver came down shortly after 4pm yesterday about 200 yards from his 17th-century mansion.

Police sources said the blue helicopter used by the 39-year-old multi-millionaire had exploded in a "fireball".

Eyewitness David Lowry, who lives nearby, said he watched as the helicopter plunged into a valley.

As many as four people are thought to have died in the crash. Jean-Eric Freudiger, McRae's agent, confirmed McRae had been piloting the helicopter.

Locals said they feared McRae had been travelling with another adult and two children. A Strathclyde Police spokeswoman confirmed there were no survivors. Officers were trying to establish who was on board and where the helicopter was travelling to and from.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:49 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Bloody hell! sad

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:52 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

my God...not confirmed yet...wtf? why don't they try to call McRae up and see if he answers?? jeez...

my heartfelt condolences to the family...he was a great Champion and A great man...a great loss, not only to the sports world..

Sig by Scy!

Last edited by RogerRamjet on Sep 16th, 2007 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:53 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Sorry to hear that. It's always sad one a man leaves behind a family.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:53 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

R.I.P

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:54 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop with the petty insults. Starting trouble where it's not warranted is considered Trolling.

You have a problem with me for some reason, take it to PMs, don't pollute message boards with it.

I don't have a PROBLEM with you. I think you're ex-friend does after the whole 'Party hole' thing, (which isn't my problem) and you seem to love Asian culture (but you're not Asian) which is really not MY PROBLEM. You also are a homosexual (Or bi-sexual), which is also not MY PROBLEM. You also are an *******, which isn't MY PROBLEM either. So I don't plan to PM you.

Anata wa wakasshole ka homo ...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:56 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

You spelt it wrong...HAR HAR HAR HAR!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 02:59 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have a PROBLEM with you. I think you're ex-friend does after the whole 'Party hole' thing, (which isn't my problem) and you seem to love Asian culture (but you're not Asian) which is really not MY PROBLEM. You also are a homosexual (Or bi-sexual), which is also not MY PROBLEM. You also are an *******, which isn't MY PROBLEM either. So I don't plan to PM you.

Reported.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:00 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Here we go...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:07 AM
LanceWindu

Reported.

This isn't about Reporting, it's about a man's death, be more respectful. wink

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:08 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Holy crap!! Snape killed dumbledore?!?!?!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:10 AM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported.

Cry?

That's fine though.

Tat is right, it is about a mans death an I apologize for taking it off track.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:12 AM
Dusty

Ah, that's a shame. Rest in peace.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:23 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote