KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ken Conell (Star Brand) vs ????

Ken Conell (Star Brand) vs ????
Started by: CaptainStoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Question Ken Conell (Star Brand) vs ????

Is there anyone in the DC Universe, or Marvel Universe under Darkseid's power level or Thanos' that could beat Ken with the Brand?
In this fight we will assume that Ken has nearly mastered the use of the Star Brand, and he did not go into a depression after making the Pit.
Discuss.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 04:26 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Here is a link to the Star Brands powers, if anyone feels left out of the loop.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/starbd.htm

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 04:30 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

How bout we up this to Galactus at half power and down?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 04:38 PM
Sirius77

Well, he can pretty much do anything...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 12:35 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xjustice69x

i dont think any one under big G is killing him perminatly.
but i do think some one like thor or superman could knock him out cold for a few minits. if thay went all out no holding back

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:25 AM
xjustice69x is currently offline Click here to Send xjustice69x a Private Message Find more posts by xjustice69x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

You think Superman or Thor could do it? I used to think that as well, but I was going on the strength of how I felt about those characters. When logic kicked in, and I realised how powerful the Star Brand can make the host I quickly changed my mind. Anyone think a Superman level character has a chance?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 03:21 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Genis
Silver Surfer
Thor
Infinity Man
ect.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 04:03 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Genis
Silver Surfer
Thor
Infinity Man
ect.

Would get stomped.

Full understanding and usage of the nigh-unlimited potential within the Star-brand would (basically) make you a God, if not GOD himself.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 04:24 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
Would get stomped.

Full understanding and usage of the nigh-unlimited potential within the Star-brand would (basically) make you a God, if not GOD himself.

The guy doesn't seem to have full understanding.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 04:35 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

"In this fight we will assume that Ken has nearly mastered the use of the Star Brand"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 04:53 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
"In this fight we will assume that Ken has nearly mastered the use of the Star Brand"

Then exactly what would be the point of a thread where no one under Thanos can fight him?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 04:54 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Okay you got me I just wanted to gauge how powerful people thought Ken was. I mean people keep bringing up guys like the Fury vs X, so I thought of doing the same. Nvr in your knowledge who would be a good match for Ken with my stipulations on this vs thread?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 04:57 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay you got me I just wanted to gauge how powerful people thought Ken was. I mean people keep bringing up guys like the Fury vs X, so I thought of doing the same. Nvr in your knowledge who would be a good match for Ken with my stipulations on this vs thread?

Based upon my limited knowlege of the starbrand

Classic ION
Solar
Classic Parallax
Current Takion with Highfather's staff
Cosmic extant
Hyperstorm

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:00 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Hmmm.... Takion may be out of his league here. The rest seem pretty good matches. Hyperstorm is over the top though from what I read of his powers.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:10 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm.... Takion may be out of his league here. The rest seem pretty good matches. Hyperstorm is over the top though from what I read of his powers.

nah. takion before he had highfather's power could briefly match the Godwave. With highfather's staff, he would IMO be at least double his power. But really, the two should work in an exponenial way. He is still the match for DS who has Full Omega powers back and Part of the ALE.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:12 PM