KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surviving 8th Day Juggernaut will they?

Surviving 8th Day Juggernaut will they?
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Surviving 8th Day Juggernaut will they?

Who could last the longest against 8th Day Juggernaut inside a room made of adamantium. How many days will each of them last. No Super Speed agility of reflexes not that they would do much in a 28 feet by 28 feet.

1.War Hulk
2.Batman/ No Pis
3.Gladiator
4.Superman
5.Thor
6.Hunter Prey Doomsday
7.Thanos
8.Silver Age Mangog
9.Orion
10.Black Adam
11.Captain Marvel

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 10:11 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Re: Surviving 8th Day Juggernaut will they?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Who could last the longest against 8th Day Juggernaut inside a room made of adamantium. How many days will each of them last. No Super Speed agility of reflexes not that they would do much in a 28 feet by 28 feet.

2.Batman/ No Pis

...why?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 10:12 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

Mangog would last the longest, everybody else would die or be knocked out and wish they were dead. Why is Batman even on this list? Does he have some "anti-Juggernaut spray in his utility belt?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 12:32 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

H/P Doomsday would last the longest IMO.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 06:09 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Either Thanos or HP Doomsday will last longest.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 03:23 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Mangog would be up there. Batman was just for fun.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 05:41 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r0nm0n88

i would say thanos, DD, And Mangog just beat him up for 8 days. Although he wont be hurt at all

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 07:02 PM
r0nm0n88 is currently offline Click here to Send r0nm0n88 a Private Message Find more posts by r0nm0n88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

War Hulk, Thor, and Doomsday

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 07:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

All of them would be down execpt for the bigger dog. Thor was nearly killed but 8th Day Juggernaut so he has little to no chance.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 07:22 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

War Hulk
Gladiator
Superman
Hunter Prey Doomsday
Thanos
Silver Age Mangog
Orion
Black Adam
Captain Marvel

They would last pretty long, like forever.

Batman/ No Pis would stomp big grin

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 07:30 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Gladiator would die Superman would die Orion Black Adam and Billy would die. I didn't think about it until just now but without sunlight Superman solar battery would drain specially while fighting Juggernaut and the same could be said about Gladiator's confidence

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 07:38 PM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

1.War Hulk
2.Batman/ No Pis
3.Gladiator
4.Superman
5.Thor
6.Hunter Prey Doomsday
7.Thanos
8.Silver Age Mangog
9.Orion
10.Black Adam
11.Captain Marvel

as soon as Juggernaut start breaking Thor's neck, Mangog start going ape Shitt on everybody else, by the time Juggernaut its done with Bantman Mangog will be finished with everybody else, they break out of the adamantium room go look for lobo and rule the DC/Marvel Universe.... smokin'

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 09:41 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Just 1 question-are they all attacking Juggernaut at once, or 1 at a time.
If its 1 at a time, why has Batman been put in there. In that confined space he is crushed almost immediately.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 10:04 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

1 at a time

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 06:14 PM
BUSTER1

1 at a time

Thanks- but not to sound ungrateful, I have to ask again, why Batman is on that list. he would die horribly and quickly.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 11:17 PM
big juggy man

Each time I read one of Carver's responses I hate myself for the next month so this is the last time I will respond to you. Thor and WWH couldn't beat classic Juggernaut so how and why would they last the longest against the 8th day verison? You are totally clueless aren't you?

1 on 1 most of these people couldn't so jack to regular Juggs if is forcefield is up. 1 on 1 against the 8th day Juggernaut only Mangog avoids being knocked out.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 12:27 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by big juggy man
Each time I read one of Carver's responses I hate myself for the next month so this is the last time I will respond to you. Thor and WWH couldn't beat classic Juggernaut so how and why would they last the longest against the 8th day verison? You are totally clueless aren't you?

1 on 1 most of these people couldn't so jack to regular Juggs if is forcefield is up. 1 on 1 against the 8th day Juggernaut only Mangog avoids being knocked out.
You are such a FANBOY like Carver.... laughing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 08:58 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Mangog or H/P DD

But I'm willing to bet that H/P Doomsday would last the longest..
Heck, he might even win the match.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 04:49 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

Since BFR wasn't mentioned, Thor lasts the least amount of time in the box. He BFR's Juggs then teleports himself out.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 07:36 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

Lol I am a fanboy? Do you see how many post I actually make? I have been a member for years and how many post do you see me making about how great the Juggernaut is? Give me a freaking break.

1 on 1 what could Doomsday do to classic Juggernaut? Now how is he going to beat one who according to Thor seemed to be 100 times stronger? Yeah i guess he will punch him right? Even though physical attacks dont work on classic Juggernaut.

WWH would of lost to regular Juggernaut.

Superman could be hurt, In a closed enviroment when his speed isnt going to help him what will he do? Heat vision? TP would work if Juggernaut has his forcefield up and since Superman doesnt have magic then he cant bring it down to began with. Please tell me how he is going to win?

And apparently BFR isnt a option which is why this person made this a fight in a enclosed space.

As I said only Mangog could last without being knocked out.

LOL me a fanboy. You need to learn what the word means really. I have been called alot of things in my life but never something so stupid as fanboy.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 09:35 AM