KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deaths Head I vs Optimus Prime

Deaths Head I vs Optimus Prime
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deaths Head I vs Optimus Prime

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 01:40 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Ahem*

Deaths Heads record back when he was with Marvels Transformers is pretty impressive.. He beat down Scourge and Cyclonus routinely, for one.. He killed Shockwave (In the future, but it was "mainstream" movie 2006 and not some alt timeline...), and most impressive of all, he fought and survived against Galvatron, and even managed to stagger him. The same Galvatron who went hand to hand against Piranacon, and punched a hole through Skorponoks chest (Skorp is in the same weight class as Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Shockwave, and had the upper hand against Shockwave in a fight..)

That said...

I'm backing Optimus Prime. Deaths Head is hard hitting and hard to hit, but he's not invulnerable, so facing Optimus with a laser rifle in his hand is one of the worst possible matches for him, imo. You don't dodge when Primes shooting at you, you just die..

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 01:46 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
*Ahem*

Deaths Heads record back when he was with Marvels Transformers is pretty impressive.. He beat down Scourge and Cyclonus routinely, for one.. He killed Shockwave (In the future, but it was "mainstream" movie 2006 and not some alt timeline...), and most impressive of all, he fought and survived against Galvatron, and even managed to stagger him. The same Galvatron who went hand to hand against Piranacon, and punched a hole through Skorponoks chest (Skorp is in the same weight class as Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Shockwave, and had the upper hand against Shockwave in a fight..)

That said...

I'm backing Optimus Prime. Deaths Head is hard hitting and hard to hit, but he's not invulnerable, so facing Optimus with a laser rifle in his hand is one of the worst possible matches for him, imo. You don't dodge when Primes shooting at you, you just die..

Are you talking about the same Death's Head that Minion ripped up? If so I need scans, because Scorpinok, and all of the rest of the bots you mentioned would step on DH unless some form of PIS were to plague the story.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 01:56 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
Are you talking about the same Death's Head that Minion ripped up? If so I need scans, because Scorpinok, and all of the rest of the bots you mentioned would step on DH unless some form of PIS were to plague the story.

I can do scans.

But it "can't" be PIS, because this all happened under his creator Simon Furman, back when he was initially created and his history was being established.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 02:05 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by cdtm
I can do scans.

But it "can't" be PIS, because this all happened under his creator Simon Furman, back when he was initially created and his history was being established.

Yeah well I think that they flattened him out quite a bit since those days, because Optimus would absolutely crush him. Prime was said to be a high class 100 being in the earlier Transformers hand books. I can honestly tell you how I felt when Minion slagged Deaths Head, I believe it was sadness that hit me. No way can a guy get slagged so easily by Minion be capable of stepping to Optimus, heck I'd give odds for Bumble Bee taking him out.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 02:15 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

When he was fighting Transformers, he was a giant Transformers-sized bot with Class 100 strength. He was shrunk down to human size by the time he faced Minion. There's your confusion, stoic. He was much more of a monster when he was fighting T-formers.

Anyway. You don't bet against Prime. I love mah boy Death's Head, but, well, you don't bet against Prime.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 11:33 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Digi
When he was fighting Transformers, he was a giant Transformers-sized bot with Class 100 strength. He was shrunk down to human size by the time he faced Minion. There's your confusion, stoic. He was much more of a monster when he was fighting T-formers.

Anyway. You don't bet against Prime. I love mah boy Death's Head, but, well, you don't bet against Prime.

Thanks for the info, this definitely adds light to this battle. I was under the impression that Death's Head was human sized when he did all of the above.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 11:39 PM
Q99

Death's head does make a very good fight of it, but yea, Prime wins more than not.

Not a sure thing, Prime has lost battles after all, but of people in the same weight class he's among the more skilled.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 10:55 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote