KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Ok now?

Ok now?
Started by: SimK68

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SimK68
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok now?

WTF is up with the thread moving? big grin big grin Its not like this part of the board is slow anyway.

"If The Jedi Find Out What We Are Planning To Build, We're Doomed."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 11:47 AM
Click here to Send SimK68 a Private Message Find more posts by SimK68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

if they dont have anything to do with the OT or the two "newer" films it belongs in the EU section such a thread , as an example,as Anakin VS Maul have nothing to do in the SW movie section area

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 04:02 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

anakin and maul ARE in the two new films. finti, if you took out every thread that mixed characters from the movies, there would be no threads left.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Anakin vs Maul is mere speculations and belongs in the EU area regardless if they were in the films. Maul died in TPM so he cant meet Anakin in a duel now could he.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:13 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

everything in these threads are mere speculations. what if qui gon never died? biggest star wars geek? padmes death? why didnt vader know about luke? i know you are a mod and that gives you the right to edit/delete/move threads/posts, but just because you dont like someone or their posts you move them? ok. whatever makes you happy.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

i know but some of those threads actually envolv around the films but some really dont belong at all. Cant edit them all out and it has nothing to do wheter I like people or not

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:38 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

so you just pick two that happen to be posted by the same person? pretty coincidental if you ask me.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

question. do you consult the other mods first or do you just move things at will?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:42 PM
SimK68
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
question. do you consult the other mods first or do you just move things at will?

They do things at their own will. As I said, they wonder why things are so dead here. They move all the threads out that try to liven things up here. wink

I sense the (((DARK SIDE....WILL FORM A DARK CLOUD OVER HERE, AND SHADOW EVERYTHING!!!!))) Muuahahahah!!!!! big grin big grin

"If The Jedi Find Out What We Are Planning To Build, We're Doomed."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 02:26 AM
Click here to Send SimK68 a Private Message Find more posts by SimK68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

we do have consuoltations, yes and I never look at who started the threads at all. But the two thread you refer too were very similare in its setup

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 08:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So dead here? This board has had 1000 registrations in the past month, a membership rate increase of over 1000 percent in two months with the same moderating policy applied everywhere. Any attempt to convince us that poor modding is leading to any problems is hysterically inept. We have worked hard to make this a very successful board and your grumpy assertions that it is dead, based puely on a perceived slight, do not impress us at all.

Anyway, this thread is, again, not discussing Star Wars. If you have problems with the way things are done, make them in private, not in the threads.

Closing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 11:31 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote