Namor the Sub-Mariner (has been out of the water for 2 hours)
Who wins?
YAH
yahmanRestricted
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Good 1 Umm got to give it to wonderman
ARM
armandovallesRestricted
I think this is really close and i couldnt decide on my own so i had to make it a thread. Do u think its close?
DAR
DarkCrawlerKABOOOOM!!
I hate to say this...but Wonderman.
WYN
WynndarThunderCat
wonderman is stronger but Namor is more resourceful
WIL
willRules4 8 15 16 23 42
Depends on where it is cos if it is a city then Namor will be more reckless. Good match up.
K3V
K3VILNeutral Force
Originally posted by Wynndar wonderman is stronger but Namor is more resourceful
Wonder Man has superior reflexes, ground and air speed, is invulnerable on a high degree, and his strenght is sufficient to transform Namor into sushi.
DT
Dark ThorRestricted
Wonder Man wins
OLY
olympianSenior Member
Fresh out of water Namor? Isent he stronger than Wonder Man.
YAH
yahmanRestricted
'Fresh out of water Namor? Isent he stronger than Wonder Man.'
I believe Namor to be on a level beyond wonderman e.g. at the lower end of the level that conatins Thor, glads, Herc, She hulk ETC