KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » in a new york subway:punisher vs hellboy vs wolverine

in a new york subway:punisher vs hellboy vs wolverine
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

in a new york subway:punisher vs hellboy vs wolverine

punisher and hellboy have minimal weaponary.
the property damage would be to much to repair

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:18 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

i say if it came down to hellboy and punisher winner:hellboy
down to wolverine and hell boy:either way
punisher and wolverine:eitherway

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:19 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

when i say minimal weaponary, i mean just for this battle

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:20 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

punisher is just way too good at taking out other crazy people.....so all my chips go to punisher...due to his resourcfulness

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 05:00 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

hellboy wins if he gets mad he goes into devil mode making him impervious to all damage/

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 05:41 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

hellboy would beat the punisher, and also probably wolverine

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 05:44 AM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

hellboy can easily take them both. he has both their qualities (except for claws) and more, plus he's a lot stronger

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 07:10 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: in a new york subway:punisher vs hellboy vs wolverine

quote:
Originally posted by mr.smiley
punisher and hellboy have minimal weaponary.
the property damage would be to much to repair

Without weaponry the Punisher is seriously hampered (and this is an unfair fight). For example how is the Punisher supposed to even hurt Wolverine with minimal weaponry (Wolvie's healing factor would be more than sufficient for light weapons), and HellBoy needs pretty heavy stuff to even faze him.
This fight is set against Punisher. It would be like to have Superman fight Doomsday and the Hulk - in a hall made of Kryptonite.
Under the current arrangement the fight is between HellBoy and Wolvie, and it is hard to pick a winner between the two (since i've read Wolvie taking down far tougher foes than HellBoy, and Hellboy taking down far more deadly foes than Wolvie). I really don't know who'd come out on top.
But this is unfair against the Punisher. Because with only light weapons he would not even make a dent in HellBoy, and Wolvie's healing factor would take care of any wounds any light weapon can cause.'
With Punisher's full arsenal i would actually bet on him winning this. With a minimized (and weakened) arsenal he is just fodder for Wolvie and Hellie to fight for.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:35 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

well with minimal weapons he can still carry gernades and high power explosives

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:25 PM
jinzin

agreed spetznaz. totally agreed.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 05:50 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

umm lets see punisher doesn't stand a chance so umm wolverine maybe or Hellboy.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 07:37 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote:
Originally posted by mr.smiley
well with minimal weapons he can still carry gernades and high power explosives

Do you think grenades and HE would put down Wolvie for long, or for that matter do anything to Hellboy apart from making him mad!
Wolvie has a healing factor,and Hellboy is from, well, hell. Punisher is going to need something more powerful than a couple of fragmentation greandes and some semtex. The way this fight is set up Punisher might as well be Aunt May.
If he is allowed to bring anything in his arsenal to the fight then the Punisher wins. Pun is Batman with guns, he'd find a way.
When limited to 'light weapons' then the Punisher better hope that he can run faster than Wolvie and Hellboy, and tear down the streets as if the very hounds of hell are after him!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 09:37 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well punnisher with normal weapons he has enough to arm a small europian country, minimal weapons is still alot of guns for him

IM AWESOME

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 12:59 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

no kidding.
and it's not like he can carry a rocket launcer on his back.
and if he tagged logan with a gernade it would depend on the writer how long he stays down

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:46 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Putting Hellboy in here is a total mismatch. I assume any of you who don't know that are thinking of movie Hellboy. You might as well of put the Hulk in here.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 11:56 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Ron Pearlman with a foam whammy would sooo still win.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:07 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Give frank some belt feed bullet piercing ammo and its all over

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:31 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Napalm
Give frank some belt feed amore piercing ammo and its all over

double post never mind

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:32 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Hellboy would win. He is from hell and would kill Pun in a second. And in the movie the guy with blades tried to cut hellboy but hellboy block the attacks with his stone fist. So Wolverine would be at a disadvantage. And in one comic book o hellboy he fought Satan and suvived i recall.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:37 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

The guy is the freakin key to the apocalypse, whats a Frank or Wolvie gonna do besides stand there and say "oh !@#$?"

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:43 PM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote