KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » My mind is saturated with Star Wars

My mind is saturated with Star Wars
Started by: truejedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cascador

The weirdest dream of Star Wars I had was me podracing through my home city...and the city is pretty small....when I passed by the bars in the centre the chairs and tables outside just flew high in the sky. Was really cool

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:06 AM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

trippy

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:19 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cascador
The weirdest dream of Star Wars I had was me podracing through my home city...and the city is pretty small....when I passed by the bars in the centre the chairs and tables outside just flew high in the sky. Was really cool

Ask George if you can write the next SW.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:50 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Once again my mind is saturated....lol...with JACK DANIELS!!!...
of course SW too or I wouldnt be typing here I guess...lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 09:55 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
that wasnt a wet dream was it?...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:53 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Re: My mind is saturated with Star Wars

Originally posted by truejedi
I had a dream the other day, I was on a boat with 2 friends..... and yoda (everytime i've told anybody this, i have to stop right there, b/c they mock me!) And the boat sinks, so we are swimming toward a nearby island, and then a giant squid attacks us, and just as we are sure to be destroyed (yoda is lacking his saber- that crossed my mind in the dream) Mara Jade swims out from the island and kills the creature with her light saber, so we get back to shore,
Just as we get back, following us out of the water is a swat team member, in full riot gear, and we know, just by looking at him, that he sunk our ship and is now going to kill us.
So Yoda leaps forward, and begins poking the guy in the ribs with his stick like he poked Luke, and the guy keeps telling him to "get off of me you little animal, i got people to kill" Mara Jade couldn't help us, b/c her lightsaber had gotten wet killing the squid. All the time the dream was going on, i knew Yoda was going to finish the guy, but i didn't know why he was waiting so long.
About that time, my alarm clock went off, so i never knew what happened, but my point is this:

I believe I have the right group of people to ask: Have you ever dreamed about Star Wars? Am I the only one? If you have, tell us what it was about right here, as i said, anyone else i told i dreamed of Yoda mocked me!
Alrighty, knock yourselves out:

Was mara wearing a white shirt?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:01 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Re: Re: My mind is saturated with Star Wars

Originally posted by Council#13
Was mara wearing a white shirt?

i think jedi robes, i'm not sure, its been awhile...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:22 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

i've often thought of these two - day dreams lol, yet the dreams could get worse laughing out loud

Attachment: twilek_twins.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

OMG you can see the nipple of the one on the right!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

Originally posted by Council#13
OMG you can see the nipple of the one on the right!

never saw nipples except your owns before ey! roll eyes (sarcastic)

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
craft-a-saber
a target for arseholes

i have to say that i have not had a dream about star wars yet but if i do i assure you you will all be the last to know

Be Mindful Of The Living Force

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:01 AM
Click here to Send craft-a-saber a Private Message Find more posts by craft-a-saber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

A few months before episode 3 came out, I saw my most horrible Star wars dream.

I was watching as Obi1, Anakin and Palpatine were walking in a shitty industrial hall located in my home city. There were trashcans, car tires and all the usual factory junk lying about but they were acting as if they were in a jedi temple or something.

They wore Halloween-class costumes(bathrobes) and held big ugly plastic lightsabers in their hands. Theye had no makeup and their voices echoed crudely.

They kept discussing about finding Yoda. I felt so disheartened as I believed I was actually watching Episode 3. What a relief it was to wake up.

This would be the quality of their outfit.

http://lsc.mit.edu/schedule/archive...econd-prize.jpg

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:50 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I doubt that was a dream...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 11:47 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

same

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:36 PM
willman
Commander Keen FTW

i dreamt about shag*ing padme, but that was because i had just watched CLOSER, and the woman hu plays padme is in CLOSER to. and she looks sexy in that film, especially when she is a pole dancer!!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 04:18 PM
Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Now THAT was a dream. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 08:14 AM
Kovacs86

mmmm

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 02:00 PM
Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You know it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 04:04 PM
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

For a while there I played Republic Commando so much that everytime I'd move from one room to another in my house, I'd ALMOST say "Let's form up". And I came seriously close to telling the commandos to open a pizza box for me lol. "Breach that box, Deltas." I still play RC everyday.. I hope to God that we get a few sequels. Delta Squad in another one or two, and one with Omega Squad.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

The last Star Wars dream I had was four days before ROTS came out. And guess what it came true. confused

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote