KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » MGS Raiden vs Grey fox

MGS Raiden vs Grey fox
Started by: menokokoro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin_Volvagia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Muzlalilulelo
I didnt know that but still 1 shot
also wouldnt armor peircing and explosive cancal each other out? even if they didnt there couldn't be much space left in it for it to have any power

I didn't make MGS2 so I can't tell you.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 07:40 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muzlalilulelo

Stats Raiden vs Grey Fox

Strength
Raiden stoped arsenal gear
Grey Fox stoped rex
Raiden is stronger but was to stupid to just grab Snake and run

Speed
Grey Fox can doge/block bullets from Rexes dual gatling guns
Raiden strugled to block vamps knifes (whatch closely raiden has a few sticking out his chest)

Experience
Grey Fox obiously wins as he has the rank of "Fox"

Toughness
Raiden was nearly killed by vamp
Grey Fox was smashed by rex muiltiple times i think that Fox is tougher

these are if they were to fight similarly to the raiden vs vamp fight, same sword length and no guns or stealth.

please add any stats ive missed

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 08:09 PM
Muzlalilulelo is currently offline Click here to Send Muzlalilulelo a Private Message Find more posts by Muzlalilulelo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

i think that you got the toughness wrong, raiden is tougher, at least his suit is. he was being smashed by something much MUCH heavier than metal gear rex like 225 times as heavy, and that is being generous with rex's weight, and the minimum of arsenal. but...i do think that that doesnt matter much in this fight, as the blades obviously still penetrate it.

yeah, i think that fox takes it, but it would be an epic battle. they are both really well trained, have similar backgrounds (if you remember raiden was a child soldier too) i think that fox would probably be losing an arm or become impaled a few times, but would ultimately win.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 11:05 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muzlalilulelo

yea

i think your right i wish theyd make this fight it would be epic we should start a facebook group or something like how ratm got the chrismas no 1

Old Post May 1st, 2010 12:54 AM
Muzlalilulelo is currently offline Click here to Send Muzlalilulelo a Private Message Find more posts by Muzlalilulelo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Re: Stats Raiden vs Grey Fox

Strength
Raiden stoped arsenal gear
Grey Fox stoped rex
Raiden is stronger but was to stupid to just grab Snake and run

Speed
Grey Fox can doge/block bullets from Rexes dual gatling guns
Raiden strugled to block vamps knifes (whatch closely raiden has a few sticking out his chest)

Experience
Grey Fox obiously wins as he has the rank of "Fox"

Toughness
Raiden was nearly killed by vamp
Grey Fox was smashed by rex muiltiple times i think that Fox is tougher

these are if they were to fight similarly to the raiden vs vamp fight, same sword length and no guns or stealth.

please add any stats ive missed

Raiden also blocked Ray's gatling guns when he was human. =| He's much faster nao.

Lol at toughness. Perhaps you recall the time Raiden managed to not be turned into a stain by Arsenal?

Howdy!

Old Post May 1st, 2010 01:59 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Raiden wins this, I think.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 02:06 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muzlalilulelo

toghness and strength are totally different raiden is STRONGER because he stoped arsenal but he was beaten to a pulp by vamp i think that fox could have easily taken that beating also raiden dosnt even manage to block all vamps throwing knives.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 07:17 AM
Warden

Raiden wins

Old Post May 1st, 2010 10:45 AM
Warden is currently offline Click here to Send Warden a Private Message Find more posts by Warden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

toghness and strength are totally different raiden is STRONGER because he stoped arsenal but he was beaten to a pulp by vamp i think that fox could have easily taken that beating also raiden dosnt even manage to block all vamps throwing knives.

You talk as if Vamp is weak or something.

Vamp is atleast as fast as Raiden, is about just as strong, his knives move at bullet speed.

I know what toughness is. Raiden was crushed by Arsenal, yet managed not to become a smear on the concrete.

Howdy!

Old Post May 1st, 2010 12:58 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muzlalilulelo

i know vamp isnt weak but he can throw knives at bullet speed and i think fox could have killed him in seconds

Old Post May 1st, 2010 02:10 PM
Sin_Volvagia

i know vamp isnt weak but he can throw knives at bullet speed and i think fox could have killed him in seconds

Even though Vamp has nanomachines that make him virtually immortal?

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post May 1st, 2010 03:15 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

Raiden stopped Outer Heaven

/thread

Old Post May 1st, 2010 05:19 PM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muzlalilulelo

yes Vamps nano-machines only amplyfy his natural heeling abilities if he was to have his head sliced of then he would die

Old Post May 1st, 2010 06:44 PM
Muzlalilulelo

any way we are missing the point both of them can easily survive losing an arm or being stabbed in they end its down to thier speed if they can react fast enough to the other ones attacks I think that Fox wins on speed and experience

Old Post May 1st, 2010 06:51 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Raiden at the end of MGS4 had litninz attacks

Howdy!

Old Post May 1st, 2010 09:54 PM
NemeBro

Vamp has physically restrained Raiden, is a casual bullet-timer, was much faster than MGS2 Raiden who was a Gatling Gun bullet-timer, and is virtually immortal.

Having trouble with him is no low feat.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 10:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Raiden at the end of MGS4 had litninz attacks

ooooh...i completely forgot about that. that definately would give him more of an edge.

so yeah, with that, i think that he would be the likely winner, but i also think that fox "could" win in that situation

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 06:27 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

What about the obvious? Grey Fox died against MG Rex. Raiden took out multiple Rays before he got the suit.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 07:42 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

ray is weak compared to rex. i know that ray was designed to take out rex, but you couldn't hurt rex until it opened its mouth, and making it do so was extremely difficult. with ray you can kill them, slowly it is true, by just shooting their heads, and making them open their mouth was easy.

rex has much better deffence than ray, also rex was being controlled by liquid, the stronger clone of big boss, while the rays were just being controlled by a computer.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 04:05 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Even still, multiple Rays > 1 Rex.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 04:54 PM