KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Power girl, Supergirl, Wonder woman vs Thanos

Power girl, Supergirl, Wonder woman vs Thanos
Started by: danielgamer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manx422
Power girl, Supergirl, Wonder woman

All die

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 04:30 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kochtgr

I understant that Thanos is really powerfull but you can not expect him to deal at the same time with the three most powerfull heroines of dc universe
(so team win)

A Wonder Woman Fan

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 08:04 PM
kochtgr is currently offline Click here to Send kochtgr a Private Message Find more posts by kochtgr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Thanos stomps.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 08:08 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by kochtgr
I understant that Thanos is really powerfull but you can not expect him to deal at the same time with the three most powerfull heroines of dc universe
(so team win)

But he can.

Thanos wins, though I'm unsure if he has any defense against the lasso.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 08:29 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Even Ghost Riders penance stare would be useless on Power Girl he couldn't concentrate on the eyes
EDIT: Big t!ts = Super Power

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 08:33 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Thanos gets distracted.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 08:33 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
But he can.

Thanos wins, though I'm unsure if he has any defense against the lasso.

It worked on Darkseid in FC, it should work on Thanos.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 08:35 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by kochtgr
(so team win)

Three most powerful? I don't see Barda anywhere! wink

Hm, how many top-tiers does it normally take to handle Thanos?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:26 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Q99
Three most powerful? I don't see Barda anywhere! wink

Hm, how many top-tiers does it normally take to handle Thanos?

No amount of top tiers can defeat Thanos of Titan! He can create a hundred forceblocks every second and forceblocks are auto-hits that can't be broken ever!

Serious answer: I'd say with PIS/CIS on a single top tier could take him down and PIS/CIS off it depends on the top tiers in question but I'd say three to five.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:34 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Honestly, the team does have a minimal shot just because of the lasso unless Thanos has some weird defense against it.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:36 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

The lasso isn't a be all end all weapon that some might think. It's been resisted before. Plus with Thanos' shields it's pointless.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:42 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Any specific examples you're thinking of? And I agree it's a longshot, but it's their best bet for even 1 win against him. Does Thanos typically have his shields up through out the entire match?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:45 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

The lasso can be pulled erm
Genocide did it and made WW lose her balance.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:47 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The lasso also had Ares at its mercy. It doesn't help Genocide is a flawed genetic copy of Diana to begin with not to mention the lasso's powers weren't activated at the time. As I said, it's a not sure thing, but it is their best option.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:50 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Any specific examples you're thinking of? And I agree it's a longshot, but it's their best bet for even 1 win against him. Does Thanos typically have his shields up through out the entire match?

It's been a while but if memory serves correctly, the Marvels were shown to resist the lasso's power during the All-Star Squadron and Crisis on the Infinite Earths arcs. There was also the War of the Gods story line when getting the lasso around Billy caused so much of a disturbance Diana could not hold on. Of course it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. There have been other instances. I know that, but I can't remember any off the top of my head, because frankly, I never actually cared about Diana too much. The only reasons the Marvel instances came to mind is because of the recent New Men portrayals in "Justice League: A Crisis on Two Earth's" movie where they had an interesting take on the Marvel's.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:54 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

The real question here is Thanos' giant hands vs. Power Girl's huge boobs. Which is bigger?

(please log in to view the image)

or

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:59 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
The real question here is Thanos' giant hands vs. Power Girl's huge boobs. Which is bigger?

or

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 11:01 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

LOL he gets arrested for sexual harassment.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 11:01 PM
xJLxKing

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 11:04 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Not canon.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 02:58 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote