KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Possible terrorist attacks in Brussels

Possible terrorist attacks in Brussels
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Its pretty obvious Q will resort to the same retarded memes blaming Western civilization/foreign policy, saying Refugees are "fleeing from the same violence, claiming that Muslim communities are marginalized, i,e typical excuse making for Muslim savagery.

Of course as many of you may know this isn't going to be the last attack committed by radicals. It wont end and everyone is going to have to keep listening to people make excuses for Islamic terror. I think its funny that these people come to Europe wanting to escape the same "terror" they perpetrate in ultra-orthodox countries, and yet still enact it on the Westerner's that give them sanctuary.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 04:32 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Could we not get into this sort of thing in this thread please? People are dead and that sort of blame game is very unseemly. We should be talking about the incident here, not making accusations.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 04:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I hope that's not true. I don't want to think that ISIS can plan and execute a successful attack with only a few days' preparation.

Well they gave two alternatives. One was that this was revenge. The other was that the guy who was captured had other terrorist attacks planned and when his capture was announced they just did it anyways.

The keep saying an attack was expected, just not of this magnitude.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 04:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Could we not get into this sort of thing in this thread please? People are dead and that sort of blame game is very unseemly. We should be talking about the incident here, not making accusations.

Who should we blame?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 04:44 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You don't need to blamer anyone at all except the evil people who did this. You can go argue the wider social contexts somewhere else.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 04:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am blaming the people who did this, and the ideology that has allowed this to happen.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 04:48 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, let me make this super-clear as you seem to have difficulty following this- I don't want to hear crap about how 'liberals are to blame' and I will start throwing out bans if I see any more comments specifically blaming a poster.

That sort of attitude is outrageous in a thread like this. This is not the place for your juvenile political posturing.

Shameful.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 04:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Radio news said death toll was over 30 and over 120 injured with at least one confirmed suicide bomber. Awful.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 04:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, unfortunately I heard the death toll was like 34 with the authorities in the area the attack happened saying they are likely more to come. So it's likely in the end the number might be a bit higher.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 04:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The world is facing a one sided war.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 05:01 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Damn, and it seemed that the Belgian authorities were working so hard to prevent this sort of thing from happening. Terrible.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 05:59 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Q99
I think it more likely to be the death-cult known as Isis rather than any religion associated with peace, honestly (fun fact: Isis hates other muslims a ton).

I agree. ISIS is a radicalized muslim group that even goes as far as attack other muslim groups that are not radical. They also hate the West at large, particularly liberty, women's rights and religious pluralism.

Originally posted by Q99

Anyway, my heart goes out to those injured and killed, and I *also* hope unrelated people don't get scapegoated for it.

I second that thumb up Let us all unite and pray for the victims.

Originally posted by carthage
Its pretty obvious Q will resort to the same retarded memes blaming Western civilization/foreign policy, saying Refugees are "fleeing from the same violence, claiming that Muslim communities are marginalized, i,e typical excuse making for Muslim savagery.

Of course as many of you may know this isn't going to be the last attack committed by radicals. It wont end and everyone is going to have to keep listening to people make excuses for Islamic terror. I think its funny that these people come to Europe wanting to escape the same "terror" they perpetrate in ultra-orthodox countries, and yet still enact it on the Westerner's that give them sanctuary.

Well said thumb up

Last edited by Stigma on Mar 22nd, 2016 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 07:03 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peace Keeper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stigma
I agree. ISIS is a radicalized muslim group that even goes as far as attack other muslim groups that are not radical. They also hate the West at large, particularly liberty, women's rights and religious pluralism.

I second that thumb up Let us all unite and pray for the victims.

Well said thumb up

Isis is radical? Are you saying they aren't following their religion? Because they are.

"Liberals are becoming fools. They hate Christians and White men but fall over themselves supporting Muslims......a group of people who hate everything liberals stand for. Wake up, idiots!"
-Bill Maher

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 07:17 PM
Peace Keeper is currently offline Click here to Send Peace Keeper a Private Message Find more posts by Peace Keeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 07:50 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Peace Keeper
Isis is radical? Are you saying they aren't following their religion? Because they are.

Nah. He's saying they like skateboarding and being totally bodacious.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 07:51 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump predicted this and NYT mocked him for it

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/w...l?smid=tw-share

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 08:07 PM
Peace Keeper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Trump predicted this and NYT mocked him for it

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/w...l?smid=tw-share

NostraDONmus.

"Liberals are becoming fools. They hate Christians and White men but fall over themselves supporting Muslims......a group of people who hate everything liberals stand for. Wake up, idiots!"
-Bill Maher

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 08:11 PM
Peace Keeper is currently offline Click here to Send Peace Keeper a Private Message Find more posts by Peace Keeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess the NYT feels like a bunch of jackasses now.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 08:15 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Peace Keeper

Considering Islam has very specific rules on warfare, and how they're not supposed to slaughter women and children, or vandalize and destroy property, then no, they're not properly following Islam, hence why the rest of the Islamic world denounces them.

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 08:51 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, let me make this super-clear as you seem to have difficulty following this- I don't want to hear crap about how 'liberals are to blame' and I will start throwing out bans if I see any more comments specifically blaming a poster.

That sort of attitude is outrageous in a thread like this. This is not the place for your juvenile political posturing.

Shameful.

Ironically, this post reflects the current European ideology of, "If you discuss the root cause of all this violence, we will shun you from society and lock you up for being insensitive"

This attack will turn out like every other one has. People will change their Facebook picture to the Belgian flag, people will write #BelgianStrong and politicians will stand up at the podium and say, "This..is a terrible tragedy"

And that will be the end of it, until the next attack..rinse and repeat.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 09:47 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote